Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref 15:43 - Feb 5 with 4211 viewsMyFinalHeaven

We should have fvcking had 2-3 free kicks in the last 4 minutes. One of them was an absolute stonewall foul in which Stones pushed off Narsingh after he had nutmegged him near the edge of the box, but for some reason Dean signaled no foul and let play continue. Instead of getting a free kick at Siggy's sweet spot we got nothing.

Then Dean inexplicably called a foul on Narsingh on the right wing in which Narsingh had gotten to the ball fairly and had acres of space to run in to. I just looked at the replay of it and it was even more ridiculous than I thought--Narsingh hardly touched Kolarov. It was a particularly brutal call for us as Kolarov fell down and had Dean not blew his whistle Narsingh would have miles of space in front of him and Borja to his left with just Clichy to beat. Seconds later we concede the goal.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but Siggy got booked after Jesus scored. He was absolutely livid, and I don't blame him. If I was on the pitch playing for Swansea it would have been incredibly hard not to punch this cvnt in the face.

It's really no wonder why Dean is so criticized and attracts so much controversy. He's an abomination of a ref and it's 100% true that he always favours the big teams. We just saw it today.

Come on you Swans.

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:45 - Feb 5 with 4177 viewsmonmouth

He could easily have given them a pen for 2-0 mind.

He's definitely a Look at Me tosser though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 4149 viewsperchrockjack

He missed dyer being two yards offside

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:51 - Feb 5 with 4126 viewsthereisnospoon

absolutely fuming right now. how he didn't give narsingh a foul after stones had outright pushed him down when he'd dribbled past him was bad enough, and then he calls narsingh for a complete non-foul when narsingh was away on goal and had literally no one in front of him but the keeper

instead of having a free kick on the edge of the box and a great chance to go through on goal we get shafted twice and concede. as usual. it seems like every time we're on the short end of the stick and a horrendous call gets made we immediately concede a goal right after. this is getting to be too much
Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:59 - Feb 5 with 4082 viewsUplandsJack

In fairness to Dean, though I agree he is a complete vvanker... the linesman gave the free kick on kolorov.
It never ever was a foul but Kolorov suckered the linesman. You could clearly see Clement strolling towards the linesman telling g him clearly what he thought of him....
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:59]
Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:03 - Feb 5 with 4037 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:48 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

If you mean for the goal then he was not interfering with play, was he?
Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 3995 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:03 - Feb 5 by A_Fans_Dad

If you mean for the goal then he was not interfering with play, was he?

Indeed and the Op's point stands. A shocking decision leads to them getting the goal. Unfortunately the pattern was being set some 15mins before that. For Dean it was a decent performance until he decided the big boys must win in the end.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:10 - Feb 5 with 3971 viewsmonmouth

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:08 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Indeed and the Op's point stands. A shocking decision leads to them getting the goal. Unfortunately the pattern was being set some 15mins before that. For Dean it was a decent performance until he decided the big boys must win in the end.

They do do that. Indubitably. It's like they cack their pants that it might not be the right result.

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:10 - Feb 5 with 3970 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:48 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Just saw the replay. It was the correct call as Dyer was not interfering with the play or impeding Caballero's vision.

Come on you Swans.

Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:14 - Feb 5 with 3941 views3swan

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 16:08 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Think his positioning in the last 10-15 mins was poor and blocked our players/view a few times, also that step over the ball giving Man City a run in on goal.
Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 17:32 - Feb 5 with 3806 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 15:45 - Feb 5 by monmouth

He could easily have given them a pen for 2-0 mind.

He's definitely a Look at Me tosser though.

Not a pen imo. And Sterling knew it. When he got up he didn't even protest or appeal for one.

Dean is a rather infuriating one. He always wants to be the star, the centre of attention. He genuinely thinks that the supporters paid to come see him and not the players.

Come on you Swans.

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:17 - Feb 5 with 3654 viewsDavillin

Dean missed so many clear dives by more than one Man. City -- of the "brush my body and I'll fall dead away" type -- that I was shocked that he gave a yellow for one inside the 6-yard box! One of the dives he "missed" came when a player actually ran into the Swansea player and then thew himself to the ground.

I was even more shocked when he missed -- "ignored" -- a blatant elbow to the back of the neck with a clear knock down from behind of a Swansea player [I forget who it was].

Dean definitely needs to be put out to pasture, and has been for some time now.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:19 - Feb 5 with 3637 viewsMyFinalHeaven

http://streamable.com/7dm4i

Looking at it from this angle just confirms to me that it was 100% not a penalty. Sterling dived like he usually does

Come on you Swans.

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:20 - Feb 5 with 3627 viewsmonmouth

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 17:32 - Feb 5 by MyFinalHeaven

Not a pen imo. And Sterling knew it. When he got up he didn't even protest or appeal for one.

Dean is a rather infuriating one. He always wants to be the star, the centre of attention. He genuinely thinks that the supporters paid to come see him and not the players.

Oh yes no pen for me either, just saying that if he was of that ilk he he could have given it. Many if not most would have up there.

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:22 - Feb 5 with 3612 viewsJack_Kass

He's been shocking for months, he was demoted to the Championship a couple of weeks ago. He used to be just a bit of a t**t, but he's an inept t**t now.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:27 - Feb 5 with 3589 viewstheloneranger

Paul Clement on Sky complaining about the non free kick and how Dean allowed it to be taken 15 metres from the incident and a moving ball!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:44 - Feb 5 with 3514 viewsFerrieBodde

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:27 - Feb 5 by theloneranger

Paul Clement on Sky complaining about the non free kick and how Dean allowed it to be taken 15 metres from the incident and a moving ball!!

As well he should. I'm very glad Paul brought it up. Dean needs to be held accountable for his bullshit.
Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:46 - Feb 5 with 3495 viewsswan85

Mike Dean is such a piece of shit ref on 18:27 - Feb 5 by theloneranger

Yes PC was on sky talking about it and how correct he was, but what a classy way he complained about, No spoilt child like way the "big managers" do/continue to do.

Not just the way he has got us playing, what a great manager he is proving to be. I hope if (when!) he keeps us up that no "bigger" club comes knocking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024