Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we are men on here today... 15:47 - Feb 5 with 9579 viewsTheResurrection

We'd not be throwing our toys out of our childish prams. We'd not be slaughtering our players who have stood up to a man the last few games and given their all.

We'd be grateful we've got a real chance at survival backed up by a stellar performance against some of the best players on earth.

That's as cruel as it gets and the second time on the bounce up there. But we went on and showed the courage to stay up after that pain last season, we can do the same this one.

Superb effort from the boys. Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If we are men on here today... on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3651 viewsE20Jack

we have gone from losing home to Hull comfortably to beating the likes of Liverpool away and giving Man City a scare in their own backyard.

only positives.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If we are men on here today... on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3652 viewsPegojack

Well said. I'm totally gutted at the moment, but it's still all to play for.
If we are men on here today... on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 3633 viewsangryjack

naughton is a c£nt
If we are men on here today... on 16:07 - Feb 5 with 3538 views34dfgdf54

Good post.

Absolutely gutted at the moment but we can get out of this mess.
If we are men on here today... on 16:15 - Feb 5 with 3499 viewsjack247

Good post. It's been a bad weekend for us results wise, but we are playing much better and are much harder to break down. We are out of the relegation zone and don't have to play Liverpool, Arsenal or City again. Beat Leicester next weekend and we will probably still be out of it after we play Chelsea.

Burnley, Hull, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough in a row probably defines our season.
If we are men on here today... on 16:16 - Feb 5 with 3476 viewsperchrockjack

Ive got a migraine

No custard for tea.

Feck n Mike Dean . I ll have him some day

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we are men on here today... on 16:17 - Feb 5 with 3465 viewsicecoldjack

Plenty if positives to work on.

Clement has given the players the know how that Bradley never could . That's clear to see, we are in with a great chance of staying up, gutting for the players today .
If we are men on here today... on 16:22 - Feb 5 with 3438 viewsJack_Kass

but who is going to be the escape goat?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

If we are men on here today... on 16:30 - Feb 5 with 3376 viewsStarsky

If we are men on here today... on 16:22 - Feb 5 by Jack_Kass

but who is going to be the escape goat?

Naughton of course

It's just the internet, init.

If we are men on here today... on 16:34 - Feb 5 with 3348 viewsHeadmaster

If we are men on here today... on 16:30 - Feb 5 by Starsky

Naughton of course

He's not an "escape goat" if he's rubbish. He's a weak link in our, otherwise, capable team. Hope we thrash Leicester now.
If we are men on here today... on 16:35 - Feb 5 with 3331 viewsdickythorpe

Positivity, more of it. Best post from T2C in yonks
If we are men on here today... on 16:38 - Feb 5 with 3294 viewsnantywatcher

PC and Siggy rightly furious at Dean's decision to award a free kick against Narsingh, then to allow the free kick to be taken 15 yards away from the offence with a rolling ball, which did not al;low us time to regain our shape - and four minutes extra where did that come from? Maybe some people ought to think about that before slagging off individual players!
If we are men on here today... on 16:38 - Feb 5 with 3296 viewsmonmouth

Well said T2C. Very well said.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we are men on here today... on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 3273 viewsBorojack

Excellent post and the Red Mancs just scored feel slightly better now.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

If we are men on here today... on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 3267 viewsFerrieBodde

This is f ucking rich coming from you, the imbecile who makes threads weekly bitching incessantly about how Sigurdsson should be dropped and/or sold.

Now you're saying that we shouldn't be "throwing our toys out of our childish prams" and "slaughtering our players?" Really? Is this a piss take? Christ, the irony is literally killing me.

The only reason you're making this thread is because the one useless cvnt you've kept defending (Kyle Naughton) week in and week out has had a complete mare and the vast majority of us have rightfully concluded that it is the final straw. Funny (and absolutely pathetic) how this week you yourself can't even defend him by name now and have to bring the rest of the players into it.

He was an absolute disgrace today. Both of goals he left GJ completely free--he didn't even f ucking try. I don't normally like to scapegoat players and put losses squarely on one guy, and my post history shows that. But Naughton is to blame today and you know it.

Cut the bullshit "let's get behind our squad" rubbish. Seriously. If it had been Sigurdsson making those mistakes you'd have a bloddy field day right now. I know you wish deeply it was Sigurdsson making those mistakes instead of your hero Naughton so you can make yet another one of your bullshit threads crying about him. But unfortunately for you, as we've seen all season long, Naughton makes infinitely more mistakes than Sigurdsson does.

You can keep masquerading on as a noble supporter who backs each and every player 100% as long as you like, but I and everyone here knows that in a few days (probably a few minutes rather) you're going to go right back to slagging off Sigurdsson and others. I know, it must be very hard for you having to take a 10 minute break from criticizing him. For the sake of your mental health, you should really try and occupy yourself with other things. Perhaps you should try getting a job.
If we are men on here today... on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 3208 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If we are men on here today... on 16:43 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

This is f ucking rich coming from you, the imbecile who makes threads weekly bitching incessantly about how Sigurdsson should be dropped and/or sold.

Now you're saying that we shouldn't be "throwing our toys out of our childish prams" and "slaughtering our players?" Really? Is this a piss take? Christ, the irony is literally killing me.

The only reason you're making this thread is because the one useless cvnt you've kept defending (Kyle Naughton) week in and week out has had a complete mare and the vast majority of us have rightfully concluded that it is the final straw. Funny (and absolutely pathetic) how this week you yourself can't even defend him by name now and have to bring the rest of the players into it.

He was an absolute disgrace today. Both of goals he left GJ completely free--he didn't even f ucking try. I don't normally like to scapegoat players and put losses squarely on one guy, and my post history shows that. But Naughton is to blame today and you know it.

Cut the bullshit "let's get behind our squad" rubbish. Seriously. If it had been Sigurdsson making those mistakes you'd have a bloddy field day right now. I know you wish deeply it was Sigurdsson making those mistakes instead of your hero Naughton so you can make yet another one of your bullshit threads crying about him. But unfortunately for you, as we've seen all season long, Naughton makes infinitely more mistakes than Sigurdsson does.

You can keep masquerading on as a noble supporter who backs each and every player 100% as long as you like, but I and everyone here knows that in a few days (probably a few minutes rather) you're going to go right back to slagging off Sigurdsson and others. I know, it must be very hard for you having to take a 10 minute break from criticizing him. For the sake of your mental health, you should really try and occupy yourself with other things. Perhaps you should try getting a job.

Great opening post from the ressurection totally agree

However Ferrie Bodde has a point😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If we are men on here today... on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 3202 viewsperchrockjack

Siggy is simply ,for me, one of our best ever players and I include all church Curtis and James in that.
The man is a collusus who I ever injured,always available and fronts up .
Not only that but persistently digs us out of the holes his cretinous colleagues leave.

Cretinous colleagues.

Take yer pick

Fernandez, Rotledge, naughton, cork, ...some have "great" games when in fact they ve had one in which there are ever so slightly less shyte

At least half the prem league would start him.

Quite why he s stuck with us baffles me

We re lucky to have him

What I d actually like to see is naughton sacked and Rotledge have his contract ripped up.

If we are men on here today... on 16:56 - Feb 5 with 3160 viewsOnelessstar

If we are men on here today... on 16:52 - Feb 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great opening post from the ressurection totally agree

However Ferrie Bodde has a point😂

I was thinking the same... thought I was crazy for agreeing with both posts.

Poll: How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"?

If we are men on here today... on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 3153 viewsswancity

If we are men on here today... on 16:52 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Siggy is simply ,for me, one of our best ever players and I include all church Curtis and James in that.
The man is a collusus who I ever injured,always available and fronts up .
Not only that but persistently digs us out of the holes his cretinous colleagues leave.

Cretinous colleagues.

Take yer pick

Fernandez, Rotledge, naughton, cork, ...some have "great" games when in fact they ve had one in which there are ever so slightly less shyte

At least half the prem league would start him.

Quite why he s stuck with us baffles me

We re lucky to have him

What I d actually like to see is naughton sacked and Rotledge have his contract ripped up.

You seem to have completely wasted a few minutes of your life writing that load of crap

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

If we are men on here today... on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 3152 viewsItchySphincter

If we are men on here today... on 16:17 - Feb 5 by icecoldjack

Plenty if positives to work on.

Clement has given the players the know how that Bradley never could . That's clear to see, we are in with a great chance of staying up, gutting for the players today .

Clement has shown in his first month that he has 'something' about him. Seems to be able to motivate them and is astute enough tactically. Bearing that in mind it shows our complete lack of quality in depth when he felt he had to replace the blowing Llorente with Borja. I feel a bit sorry for Borja that it hadn't worked out because I'm sure under different circumstances he could be a bit of a player but that sub weakened us to the point of failure. I can't blame the manager because he's short of the right tools. Guidolin could have brought on Paloschi on and that wouldn't have happened.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If we are men on here today... on 16:58 - Feb 5 with 3126 viewsmonmouth

If we are men on here today... on 16:57 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

Clement has shown in his first month that he has 'something' about him. Seems to be able to motivate them and is astute enough tactically. Bearing that in mind it shows our complete lack of quality in depth when he felt he had to replace the blowing Llorente with Borja. I feel a bit sorry for Borja that it hadn't worked out because I'm sure under different circumstances he could be a bit of a player but that sub weakened us to the point of failure. I can't blame the manager because he's short of the right tools. Guidolin could have brought on Paloschi on and that wouldn't have happened.

I liked Paloschi.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we are men on here today... on 16:59 - Feb 5 with 3115 viewsdobjack2

Are we not men?
If we are men on here today... on 17:00 - Feb 5 with 3095 viewsperchrockjack

It's ok nige

Ive got more time in than you

Disagree?

You never could feckn handle it

Now then, explain just how those jerks deserve praise

Off yer go ,while I check on the Crumble

If we are men on here today... on 17:01 - Feb 5 with 3086 viewsFerrieBodde

I seriously have no idea how you lot are falling for this. The OP literally spends all day long posting comments on here disparaging Sigurdsson (as well as Fer and Llorente) and picking fights with people like it means something. If you don't believe me just have a look at his post history. No one slags off our players more than this idiot. No one even comes close. And when he's not having a go at our players he's having a go at other users and calling them all sorts of things.

The term "keyboard warrior" was literally made for people like him. He literally treats berating our players and berating people online like it's his occupation.
If we are men on here today... on 17:01 - Feb 5 with 3084 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 16:43 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

Fack me you talk a lot. And most of it is just hot air. I'm surprised you had the cheek to come back on here after your assassination of Tom Carroll - proper embarrassing stuff.

Siggy was great today and has been much better since our shift to 451, so no complaints from me. I'm not sure why you or others can't get their heads around the fact that he has deserved criticism for large parts of the season - there's no player that should always be excused no matter what performance they turn in.

Naughton was outstanding in the second half, after a ropey first. He looked full of fear with Sane breathing down his neck in that period but so did the rest of our team. Fede could have been stronger in the tackle and Cork perhaps should have closed down quicker.

But all that aside Man City blew us away and they would have any team in this league.

Credit to us and the manager though as we had kept them to just the one goal and really played our part in the game second half. Naughton was very good but he was at fault for the goal, not the only one, but definitely the most culpable - he just switched off and had to do better.

If I defend Naughton and have a pop at Siggy it's just to bring a bit of balance on here. I hate seeing huge percentages of people go after players - it's bullying at it's worst.

We'll need Naughton as the season goes on so what benefit on earth is there in making him the scapegoat and too afraid to take a pitch?

Maybe you're as thick as shit and can't see that? Maybe you're a little man who's got a huge chip on his shoulder? Maybe you should shut the fack up a bit?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024