Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 07:44 - Feb 6 with 1093 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:42]
New Deal For Fernandez? on 07:47 - Feb 6 with 1089 views34dfgdf54

I've been one of his biggest critics, but I think he has been excellent since Clement came in. Got done for the first goal yesterday, but that was more luck on Silva's part than bad defending by Fede.

IF we stay up, then I still hope we are on the look out for a centre half, but we can do a lot worse than giving Fede a new deal, will be a good squad player if not starting next season.
New Deal For Fernandez? on 07:54 - Feb 6 with 1070 viewspencoedjack

Excellent news.
New Deal For Fernandez? on 07:57 - Feb 6 with 1059 viewsmahoss

New Deal For Fernandez? on 07:47 - Feb 6 by 34dfgdf54

I've been one of his biggest critics, but I think he has been excellent since Clement came in. Got done for the first goal yesterday, but that was more luck on Silva's part than bad defending by Fede.

IF we stay up, then I still hope we are on the look out for a centre half, but we can do a lot worse than giving Fede a new deal, will be a good squad player if not starting next season.

If West Brom have offered 10 million I,d rip their hands off.
His distribution is dreadful and was at fault for the first goal yesterday.
He's been ok the last few games but that's about it.
We could get a lot better with the money.
New Deal For Fernandez? on 08:03 - Feb 6 with 1041 viewspencoedjack

New Deal For Fernandez? on 07:57 - Feb 6 by mahoss

If West Brom have offered 10 million I,d rip their hands off.
His distribution is dreadful and was at fault for the first goal yesterday.
He's been ok the last few games but that's about it.
We could get a lot better with the money.

Glad you are not in charge of transfers.

Bob fuking Bradley consistently changed the centre half pairing (in fact the whole back4) no way would any kind of partnership be formed with him at the helm.

Add to the fact our centre halves had 2 shite fullbacks either side then without doubt we were a disaster as a defensive unit.

Alfie & Fede will be fine.
New Deal For Fernandez? on 08:10 - Feb 6 with 1028 viewsDr_Winston

Mawson has shown him up a bit. A rookie schooled in the English lower leagues is possessed of far greater technical ability and flair on the ball than an expensively recruited Argentinian International with extensive Serie A experience.

Much like Routledge, I hope we're not rushing to tie him down to a deal for purposes of convenience before we've had a good long look to see who else we could get.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Deal For Fernandez? on 08:15 - Feb 6 with 1018 viewsmahoss

New Deal For Fernandez? on 08:10 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Mawson has shown him up a bit. A rookie schooled in the English lower leagues is possessed of far greater technical ability and flair on the ball than an expensively recruited Argentinian International with extensive Serie A experience.

Much like Routledge, I hope we're not rushing to tie him down to a deal for purposes of convenience before we've had a good long look to see who else we could get.

Absolutely.

I,l be surprised if he's still here next season.
Maybe their trying to push his price up !
New Deal For Fernandez? on 09:06 - Feb 6 with 927 viewsheadcleaner

Our biggest problems this season haven't really been the centre halves or rather they haven't been the weakest links they have been under massive pressure from weaker links at left and right back and def midfield. They've been exposed time after time especially by left and right backs not up to the job. Give us two of the worlds finest and they'd conceded under the tutelage of BB and with naughton on and Taylor protecting them.

The weakest link v man citeah was naughton and they knew that and played on it time after time. No defender is perfect but FF and AM will be fine with an improved player at right back - we already look like a different team with better coaching and I think FF will only get better.
New Deal For Fernandez? on 09:31 - Feb 6 with 891 viewsHeadmaster

New Deal For Fernandez? on 08:10 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

100%. We should be looking for a replacement to start alongside Mawson in the summer. So expect the board to do the exact opposite, the bunch of useless twits.
Login to get fewer ads

New Deal For Fernandez? on 09:51 - Feb 6 with 847 viewsBarrySwan

Noooooooo!

Please

Nooooooo!

Say it ain't so Joe... say it ain't so?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 9:52]
New Deal For Fernandez? on 09:51 - Feb 6 with 845 viewsItchySphincter

A good player who will benefit from decent coaching. He's playing for us, not Real Madrid and there's a reason for that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New Deal For Fernandez? on 10:01 - Feb 6 with 825 viewstaff999555

Hope this isn't true. Should be farmed out along with the other dross and deadwood in the team.
New Deal For Fernandez? on 15:25 - Feb 6 with 624 viewsCooperman

He's definitely looking better under the latest and newest coaching regime, but this is one I wouldn't want us to rush. PC will be forming his own views over the coming weeks and months concerning next year and he will hopefully have the flexibility to implement his intended direction. I hope we don't steam in with a bumper 4 year deal just yet.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024