Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... 14:44 - Feb 6 with 4242 viewsDafyddHuw

......................................................................what would you make him for breakfast?
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 14:51 - Feb 6 with 3441 viewspencoedjack

I'd ask him if he minded me having a go with his
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 14:53 - Feb 6 with 3434 viewsDafyddHuw

I'd make sure he had a healthy meal, plenty of fresh fruit, to make sure he's OK for the next match. It's all about priorities.
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 15:08 - Feb 6 with 3387 viewsLoyal

After getting him to precisely hammer home a free kick in to her wadger I would probably insert my finger in his bum and dance to Abba records for a period of time before sitting down for the evening with a six pack of raspberry yoghurt.

We are all different remember.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 15:17 - Feb 6 with 3347 views34dfgdf54

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 14:51 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

I'd ask him if he minded me having a go with his

This 100%
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 3330 viewsperchrockjack

I d thank him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 15:38 - Feb 6 with 3296 viewsTheKirkyLife

Wouldn't be surprised; scored again.
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 15:42 - Feb 6 with 3279 viewsswanjackal

My first response would be...

"Not you again?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 16:06 - Feb 6 with 3212 viewsoldcob

I'd ask him "how come you are a footballer with eyesight like that?"

p.s my misses doesn't read planet swans.
Login to get fewer ads

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 16:10 - Feb 6 with 3186 viewsswan_si

never going to happen, apparently he's got a heavy first touch.
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 16:51 - Feb 6 with 3101 viewsVetchfielder

I'd ask if I could join them and then I'd immediately ask if I could have a go with his

Proud to have been one of the 231

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 17:10 - Feb 6 with 3044 viewskarnataka

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 16:51 - Feb 6 by Vetchfielder

I'd ask if I could join them and then I'd immediately ask if I could have a go with his

I'd have him sectioned.
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 17:21 - Feb 6 with 2999 viewsClinton

I'd clap along with a Viking war chant, then a couple of choruses of "You Jack B'stard" on completion.

Top thread btw, made me smile on a grey day.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 17:42 - Feb 6 with 2946 viewsWxmJax

I don't know about anyone else but I'd go absolutely ballistic, that chance he missed the other week was shocking and he needs to be told we won't stand for it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 18:05 - Feb 6 with 2874 viewsjack2jack

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 17:42 - Feb 6 by WxmJax

I don't know about anyone else but I'd go absolutely ballistic, that chance he missed the other week was shocking and he needs to be told we won't stand for it.

A knuckle sandwich
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 18:23 - Feb 6 with 2814 viewsMrSwerve

So this is why TheResurrection wanted to loan him out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 18:42 - Feb 6 with 2769 viewsdailew

Admire at close range the way he can hammer those balls into the box.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 18:44 - Feb 6 with 2757 viewsBanosswan

Be glad that at least one of us was getting it.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 18:56 - Feb 6 with 2708 viewslonglostjack

Wouldn't be bothered. Not Siggy's responsibility for keeping a clean sheet. If it had been Tremmel mind .....

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 2671 viewsStarsky

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 18:56 - Feb 6 by longlostjack

Wouldn't be bothered. Not Siggy's responsibility for keeping a clean sheet. If it had been Tremmel mind .....

He's always preferred playing in the hole

It's just the internet, init.

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 19:26 - Feb 6 with 2624 viewsJethroJack

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, because I know that Clement has asked him to do some extra work on his penetration in the box.
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 19:30 - Feb 6 with 2606 viewsblueytheblue

I'd punch him.

Now if it was Super Kev McNaughton...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 20:11 - Feb 6 with 2513 viewsjack247

Sorry, no. Only Bauza gets to do that.
If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 20:22 - Feb 6 with 2476 viewsMrSwerve

I would just slowly do the Icelandic clap (not the std kind) until he finished. Or maybe in rhythm with his thrusts.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 20:26]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 21:40 - Feb 6 with 2351 viewsbuilthjack

Tell him to come back when he's big enough

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If you caught Gylfi in bed with your missus..................................... on 22:15 - Feb 6 with 2287 viewsEbo

He'd never get near her as my arse would be in the way, unless he is of the DP persuasion....

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024