Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Driving hates 14:46 - Feb 10 with 1523 viewsNogginthenog

http://news.sky.com/story/failing-to-indicate-clearly-tops-list-of-worst-uk-driv

The first and second are top on my list, the former is pure laziness.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 14:46]
Driving hates on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 1498 viewsDracan66

Breaking then indicating !!!!

Rushing to pull out in front of you then doing about 20mph !!!!!!!!

Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Driving hates on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 1489 viewsBanosswan

40 mph drivers.
People who take longer than 5 seconds to leave a petrol station or who fill up, then practically do a full shop.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Driving hates on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 1459 viewsMongos_Candygram

Slow drivers on the motorway. Completely oblivious to everything around them

Spanish balloons? Mongo take chance

Driving hates on 16:00 - Feb 10 with 1452 viewsmax936

I've loads of driving hates, but generally I just hate fecking driving.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Driving hates on 16:05 - Feb 10 with 1443 viewsBanosswan

Driving hates on 16:00 - Feb 10 by max936

I've loads of driving hates, but generally I just hate fecking driving.

Really? I love it. I bought my car with an agreement of 8k a year on it, I've done eleven since July.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Driving hates on 16:11 - Feb 10 with 1436 viewsmax936

Driving hates on 16:05 - Feb 10 by Banosswan

Really? I love it. I bought my car with an agreement of 8k a year on it, I've done eleven since July.

Maybe me having been driving for 34 yrs has somin to do with it and driving a van most of the time doesn't help either

I prefer riding motorbikes myself.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Driving hates on 18:51 - Feb 10 with 1334 viewsjack2jack

Yep not, indicating at roundabouts or junctions,also drivers who jam the anchors on in the middle of the road to let people out of a junction,why.
Oh yeah and tvvats who can't park properly or consideratly.
Driving hates on 20:56 - Feb 10 with 1273 viewsSnakePlissken

On my van i have my mobile phone number on the side of it, while driving around i get the odd prick in other cars on the roads who phone me up and give me dogs abuse telling me im a shit driver etc, for a laugh i guess. If i could get my hands on them.......
Login to get fewer ads

Driving hates on 21:04 - Feb 10 with 1262 viewsAl_Bundy

My pet driving hates are....

Drivers having their fog lights when its not foggy

Drivers having their fog lights on in heavy rain

Drivers who blatantly have their high beam on ....

Young upstarts who try and take you on because you have a car they want to race !
Driving hates on 21:22 - Feb 10 with 1245 viewsBirchgrovejack

People who don't thank you when you let them out or stop for them.

People doing 40mph on 60/70 roads. Especially single lane roads.

Lorries overtaking lorries on the motorway
Driving hates on 21:25 - Feb 10 with 1242 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

'acne' carriages with exhaust modifications and stupidly loud stereos

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Driving hates on 22:22 - Feb 10 with 1208 viewsBanosswan

Driving hates on 21:04 - Feb 10 by Al_Bundy

My pet driving hates are....

Drivers having their fog lights when its not foggy

Drivers having their fog lights on in heavy rain

Drivers who blatantly have their high beam on ....

Young upstarts who try and take you on because you have a car they want to race !

Gotta say what you've got now!

Driving hates on 23:34 - Feb 10 with 1178 viewsJack123

Not indicating at roundabouts, twa*s who do 15-20 in a 30 when road conditions are ideal.. twa*s who seem to get a kick out of going slow through green lights.. also twa*s who won't give way to you when you are pulling out from a junction, and they have nothing to gain..and don't get me started on supermarket car park where they park their tyre right on the white line..

libera nos a malo

Driving hates on 00:02 - Feb 11 with 1157 viewsepaul

To many pet hates to list although most listed here, first rule of the road due care and attention to other road users, never ever forgotten that. I know I spent a long time working for the met but if i'd had been a rozzer I'd have been a traffic one and have been the meanest b*stard going and would have stuck everyone one committing an offence

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Driving hates on 00:08 - Feb 11 with 1155 viewsskippyjack

No.6.. fair enough if it's pitch black.. but on a long narrow rd.. waiting for ever.. and they don't even acknowledge you for waiting.

Old people and corners.. I have said this before.. it's dangerous.. it's a 30 or 40 mph rd.. and they slam on to 5 mph and take up half of the other side of the road.

I understand that they're old.. and not as quick as they once were.. but they don't even slow down 20 yards before the turn.. 5 yards out, and they put the breakers on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Driving hates on 10:25 - Feb 11 with 1096 viewsjackal

Not indicating. I'm often yelling "How difficult is it to put the f*****g lever down?".

Hogging the middle lane on the motorway when there's no one in the slow lane. Bring back hanging for this!
Driving hates on 10:53 - Feb 11 with 1077 viewsJackFish

Hogging the middle lane is the worst, it has such a knock-on effect on the speed of the rest of the traffic behind them, especially when it's busy. They're usually completely oblivious to the fact that they're doing anything wrong as well, which makes it even more annoying.
Driving hates on 10:57 - Feb 11 with 1077 viewsWhiterockin

Drivers jumping out a lane to squeeze in when you leave a space between yourself and the car in front, forcing you to suddenly brake. Drivers continuously jumping lanes in queuing traffic.
Driving hates on 14:43 - Feb 11 with 1039 viewsperchrockjack

Young ribshitters who think they know how to drive fast in a Vauxhall corsa with a big exhaust

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Driving hates on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 1030 viewsHighjack

Driving hates on 14:43 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Young ribshitters who think they know how to drive fast in a Vauxhall corsa with a big exhaust

Yeah, I never understand why these kids buy shit cars then spend thousands of pounds making it very noisy and slightly faster. It's still a corsa. They are literally polishing turds. They could spend all that money on buying a decent car.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Driving hates on 14:59 - Feb 11 with 1022 viewsperchrockjack

Or learning to drive and not just to pass a simple test.

One day, twenty five years ago this month, I was first on scene of a RTC where three under 21 were killed in a Citroen AX . Neither had seat belts in use, car doing 50 in 30 , missed bollards whilst overtaking

Put me off my tea for sure

Driving hates on 15:06 - Feb 11 with 1015 viewsHighjack

Driving hates on 14:59 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

Or learning to drive and not just to pass a simple test.

One day, twenty five years ago this month, I was first on scene of a RTC where three under 21 were killed in a Citroen AX . Neither had seat belts in use, car doing 50 in 30 , missed bollards whilst overtaking

Put me off my tea for sure

Well passing the test is a demonstration of competence albeit in a controlled setting.

The problem is when some little spotty dick head chooses to drive like a tw@t to impress his friends.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Driving hates on 15:44 - Feb 11 with 998 viewsperchrockjack

It's all about driving in controlled setting

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024