Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace 22:45 - Feb 12 with 1889 viewsClinton

5 points below us. Still have to play all the top six.
Down?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Palace on 22:47 - Feb 12 with 1866 viewsItchySphincter

Of course not.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Palace on 22:54 - Feb 12 with 1823 viewsSgorioFruit

Mathematically no
Are they going down? Yes I think so.
Ever since we beat palace away on 3rd January I have been paying close attention to big Sam allardyce post match interviews and he sounds like a broken man without a clue. Maybe it was the England sacking that has done him in. He is known to fight his way out of relegation battles, but not this time.
I think they are finished.

Long way to go yet though.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 22:55]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Palace on 23:01 - Feb 12 with 1778 viewsKilkennyjack

Sadly Hull are playing much better under their new management team.
Not had the results but their performances are much improved.

I thought they were dead under Phelan, but not so sure now.

Palarse and Sunderland look doomed.
And one other - The Foxes ? Tigers ?

Beware of the Risen People

Palace on 23:16 - Feb 12 with 1702 viewsPegojack

Nobody's down yet, and nobody's safe - including us. Thirteen more cup finals to go.
Palace on 23:29 - Feb 12 with 1642 viewsgiantstoneater

One game at a time sweet.... Long way to go plenty of twists and turns as long as we twist and turn with it and keep on working and lets concentrate on what we do.
Palace on 23:30 - Feb 12 with 1629 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Palace on 23:01 - Feb 12 by Kilkennyjack

Sadly Hull are playing much better under their new management team.
Not had the results but their performances are much improved.

I thought they were dead under Phelan, but not so sure now.

Palarse and Sunderland look doomed.
And one other - The Foxes ? Tigers ?

I agree. Hull seem to have been playing lots of big teams recently as well. It's a different mindset when you play so called lesser teams though and they will need to adapt to that.

I think Bournemouth could be dragged into it as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Palace on 23:32 - Feb 12 with 1618 viewsGlyn1

Too early to say that they're down, but it's now hard to see them getting to 40 points.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Palace on 23:35 - Feb 12 with 1598 viewsjackportis

Clements is the new relegation guru. Move over big Sam. Also glad to see Clements not chewing like a moronic chimp.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Palace on 23:35 - Feb 12 with 1591 viewsSwansNZ

No way are they down — only 2 points from safety.
They “could” turn it around, I certainly hope not.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 23:38]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Palace on 23:39 - Feb 12 with 1573 viewsSwansNZ

Palace on 23:35 - Feb 12 by jackportis

Clements is the new relegation guru. Move over big Sam. Also glad to see Clements not chewing like a moronic chimp.

My only concern regarding Clement was that he had no experience in this situation — he’s used to being at big successful teams.
I think he’s already dispelled my concerns.

Palace on 23:47 - Feb 12 with 1546 viewsjackportis

Palace on 23:39 - Feb 12 by SwansNZ

My only concern regarding Clement was that he had no experience in this situation — he’s used to being at big successful teams.
I think he’s already dispelled my concerns.

It's safe to say that. He will be linked to Arsenal soon. You heard it first from JP.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Palace on 23:51 - Feb 12 with 1520 viewsSwansNZ

Palace on 23:47 - Feb 12 by jackportis

It's safe to say that. He will be linked to Arsenal soon. You heard it first from JP.

Don’t tell me his agent is Jamie Moralee

Palace on 23:58 - Feb 12 with 1489 viewsDyfnant

Palace on 23:32 - Feb 12 by Glyn1

Too early to say that they're down, but it's now hard to see them getting to 40 points.

No chance 40 points will be needed to stay up this season, it'll be nearer 30.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Palace on 00:56 - Feb 13 with 1384 viewsUplandsJack

Palace on 23:58 - Feb 12 by Dyfnant

No chance 40 points will be needed to stay up this season, it'll be nearer 30.

No, for me we need at least another 13/14 points to be safe this year.

Another month like January should see us pretty much there....
Palace on 06:16 - Feb 13 with 1199 viewsDr_Winston

36-37 ought to be enough, but the way we're going we'll be well clear.

Palace are genuinely surprising me. They've got some good players there and Allardyce, regardless of what you think of him, usually knows what he's doing. They're just not clicking though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Palace on 07:41 - Feb 13 with 1091 viewsmitchwales

Not even close to down yet and we aren't even close to safety. Don't get me wrong, the last 6 games we have been terrific and I'd bite your hand off for 15th at the end of the season. However, most teams have good and bad patches.. we need our good one to keep going.
Palace on 07:43 - Feb 13 with 1078 viewsSwan91

Palace on 06:16 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

Palace are genuinely surprising me. They've got some good players there and Allardyce, regardless of what you think of him, usually knows what he's doing. They're just not clicking though.

Reminds me of Newcastle last year... very good manager brought in.. alot of money spent on players who look good (on paper) but still cant seem to get results. Just shows you how well our transfer window was that we brought in improvements without breaking the bank completely or even compromising us if we did get relegated.
Palace on 09:12 - Feb 13 with 922 viewsCooperman

There's a long way to go yet. If you need a reminder about pulling rabbits out of hats then check out the Wigan results from a few years back and Sunderland in more recent times.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Palace on 09:23 - Feb 13 with 887 viewsjohnlangy

Palace on 06:16 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

As has been proved with us, it's not the players it's the team. Mostly the same players as Bob had but under PC they are a different team.

It's not just down to new signings. Bob said a couple of times i'm fairly sure what my start team is. Then made 4/5/6 changes for the next game. PC has settled on his back four while at the same time getting Alfie and Fede playing better every game (Fede's a different player all of a sudden). Fer and Cork were getting lots of stick just 6 weeks ago. Now they are playing solidly every game. Fer overplayed a few times last night and got away with it but, other than that he's much improved.

The difference is the manager. Having good players isn't enough.
Palace on 09:33 - Feb 13 with 861 viewsPegojack

The next round of games has us away at Chelsea, while Palace are home to Boro and Hull are home to Burnley.

Might be a few twitchy rectums on here after those matches.

Just saying.
Palace on 10:10 - Feb 13 with 763 viewsBournedore

Palace on 09:33 - Feb 13 by Pegojack

The next round of games has us away at Chelsea, while Palace are home to Boro and Hull are home to Burnley.

Might be a few twitchy rectums on here after those matches.

Just saying.

I don't mind the Palace Boro fixture as someone is dropping points. Draw would be fine. I do fancy Hull to win though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024