Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team goal or individual effort? 23:40 - Feb 13 with 2181 viewsEbo

Watching that Olsson goal yesterday reminded me of the Swansea we know and love, triangles, vision and a clever pass into the final third. Alfies goal was magnificent and would make any PL striker proud, so I just wondered what is your favourite type of Swans goal?

A Bodde blaster from the half way or a Barcelona style pass fest/team effort resulting in a goal?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Team goal or individual effort? on 00:22 - Feb 14 with 2133 viewsSwan91

definitely the 2nd... seeing the quick passing/team effort for a goal is amazing to watch for me.
Team goal or individual effort? on 01:02 - Feb 14 with 2092 viewsDJack

My favourite type of goal is a Swans winning goal...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Team goal or individual effort? on 05:18 - Feb 14 with 2026 viewsBournedore

The 2nd goal. Beautiful it was.
Team goal or individual effort? on 06:48 - Feb 14 with 1979 viewsJethroJack

Always great to see some (triangular) inter-passing leading up to a good finish as you can savour the build-up & result. That said, a stunning strike like Alfie's coming out-of-the-blue has the WOW factor 😲
Team goal or individual effort? on 07:28 - Feb 14 with 1942 viewsBloodyhills

Was a beautiful team goal.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Team goal or individual effort? on 07:37 - Feb 14 with 1920 viewsjackal

Loved the goal at Fulham. 38 passes and then a low shot into the corner.

Gylfi's free kicks into the top corner. Andy Robinson's too.
Team goal or individual effort? on 07:37 - Feb 14 with 1920 viewsbarry_island

Bauza's against Preston after about 28 passes was one to remember.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Team goal or individual effort? on 09:25 - Feb 14 with 1791 viewsWarwickHunt

Team goal or individual effort? on 07:37 - Feb 14 by barry_island

Bauza's against Preston after about 28 passes was one to remember.

The second goal was a thing of beauty. Gylfi's pass...
Login to get fewer ads

Team goal or individual effort? on 10:05 - Feb 14 with 1699 viewsandypitt56

Team goal or individual effort? on 09:25 - Feb 14 by WarwickHunt

The second goal was a thing of beauty. Gylfi's pass...

one thing is for sure Olsen is making Taylor look a complete mug. I really did not like taylor, we should have got rid of him years ago. By all accounts he has been woeful for villa as well, cant even cut it in the championship.
Team goal or individual effort? on 10:54 - Feb 14 with 1634 viewswestwalesed

Team goal or individual effort? on 07:37 - Feb 14 by jackal

Loved the goal at Fulham. 38 passes and then a low shot into the corner.

Gylfi's free kicks into the top corner. Andy Robinson's too.

This........don't suppose anyone has a link to that somehow do they?

I know he's (Brodge) not universally loved round here, but did you see Celtic's amazing team goal last week? Stunning it was. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/38879055

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Team goal or individual effort? on 11:00 - Feb 14 with 1616 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leroy Lita's goal away at Blackburn is in my opinion our finest team goal in this league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Team goal or individual effort? on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 1598 viewsJonTheJack

My favourite team goal is the one we scored against WBA at home in Laudrup's first season. Sweeping from defence into attack and slipped through them like a knife through warm butter.

Utterly beautiful.
Team goal or individual effort? on 11:37 - Feb 14 with 1560 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Michu 2nd V QPR in the 5-0 win. Mark Hughes nr happy.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/08/18/qpr-vs-swansea-0-5-goals-highlights-201

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Team goal or individual effort? on 12:49 - Feb 14 with 1470 viewsmonmouth

Team goal or individual effort? on 11:37 - Feb 14 by felixstowe_jack

Michu 2nd V QPR in the 5-0 win. Mark Hughes nr happy.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/08/18/qpr-vs-swansea-0-5-goals-highlights-201

All 5 are worth watching again. What a day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Team goal or individual effort? on 12:56 - Feb 14 with 1447 viewsjack247

Team goals. Can't beat quick incisive moves that end up in the back of the net.
Team goal or individual effort? on 13:33 - Feb 14 with 1405 viewsGlyn1

Team goal or individual effort? on 10:05 - Feb 14 by andypitt56

one thing is for sure Olsen is making Taylor look a complete mug. I really did not like taylor, we should have got rid of him years ago. By all accounts he has been woeful for villa as well, cant even cut it in the championship.

Too early to say - the mark of the man will be when he's going through a slump in form. For what it's worth, Norwich fans considered him to be a good attacker but a poor defender, bu you can't have everything for £5m and so far he does look like a bargain.

Best goal for me would be any against the top, top teams, but a team effort after multiple passing would be my choise, so more goals like the second one please.

UPDATE: I'd forgotten about Michu's goals against QPR (I was there!) what a fantastic debut by him. Ta for starting this discussion - it's brought a great big grin to my face.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 13:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Team goal or individual effort? on 17:45 - Feb 14 with 1275 viewscsf

Can't remember who scored, or who it was against, but I love watching it. Rangel passed from our half to Danny Graham whose first time pass was perfectly in the path of (someone) who ran in on goal and finished.

Those sorts of goals where vision and quick thinking catch a team out are the kind I really love.
Team goal or individual effort? on 17:50 - Feb 14 with 1266 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Team goal or individual effort? on 17:45 - Feb 14 by csf

Can't remember who scored, or who it was against, but I love watching it. Rangel passed from our half to Danny Graham whose first time pass was perfectly in the path of (someone) who ran in on goal and finished.

Those sorts of goals where vision and quick thinking catch a team out are the kind I really love.

I think De Guzman scored that.

Edit:

I was correct.

[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 17:57]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Team goal or individual effort? on 22:32 - Feb 14 with 1112 viewsnyc_swans

always a team goal

agree on the leroy lita goal. that was as good as it gets.
Team goal or individual effort? on 01:21 - Feb 16 with 968 viewsWanderer

Team goal or individual effort? on 11:14 - Feb 14 by JonTheJack

My favourite team goal is the one we scored against WBA at home in Laudrup's first season. Sweeping from defence into attack and slipped through them like a knife through warm butter.

Utterly beautiful.

Think it was Routledge, but that first half ...they were on fire that night!
Team goal or individual effort? on 05:58 - Feb 16 with 931 viewsTom1912

Team goal or individual effort? on 17:45 - Feb 14 by csf

I was going to mention this goal. Absolutely sublime-probably my favourite PL goal that we've scored. I seem to remember at the time it not getting the wider attention it deserved. If it had been scored. Y a big club the media would have been all over it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024