Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The moorside 22:22 - Feb 14 with 862 viewsmonmouth

Anyone see that tonight? Absolutely top notch acting and very thought provoking slant on events. Excellent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The moorside on 23:05 - Feb 14 with 829 viewsmorningstar

I'm not allowed to watch anything on the telly apart from football. If there is no footie on, then i either come here or watch the soaps, 4 in a bed, Place in the sun, Ramseys kitchen nightmares or Can't pay take it away. I choose the internet.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The moorside on 09:16 - Feb 15 with 754 viewsPegojack

Yes, I saw both episodes, excellent drama, as you said. Sheridan Smith is drawing all the plaudits, but I thought the actress playing Karen Matthews was absolutely superb.

It did give me pause for thought. One tends to form superficial opinions from watching the news, but this drama went a lot deeper and perhaps exposed another side to the story. Nothing is ever black and white.
The moorside on 14:44 - Feb 15 with 676 viewsLord_Bony

Watched it the early hours...enjoyed it, very real showing the grim lives on a northern estate.

Thought the girl from Game of Thrones who took the part of the nutter was very good...a lot of talent there in that drama.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024