Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! 19:08 - Feb 15 with 1658 viewsjack2jack

Just because the footy doesn't start for a while,god I feel old.
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 19:44 - Feb 15 with 1450 viewsWingstandwood

Loved the 1970's, those programmes were my childhood I can remember everyone! The BBC sure had a thing about black and white overseas children's TV imports .....The Adventures Of Robinson Crusoe, Zorro, Champion The Wonder Horse, Casey Jones, Belle And Sebastian, The Lone Ranger, etc.

Argus!

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 19:50 - Feb 15 with 1441 viewsPegojack

Sadly, all of them except The Flashing Blade and that stuffed rabbit. WTF was that?

No sighting of Sally James either. Shame......
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:01 - Feb 15 with 1422 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 19:44 - Feb 15 by Wingstandwood

Loved the 1970's, those programmes were my childhood I can remember everyone! The BBC sure had a thing about black and white overseas children's TV imports .....The Adventures Of Robinson Crusoe, Zorro, Champion The Wonder Horse, Casey Jones, Belle And Sebastian, The Lone Ranger, etc.

The singing ringing tree,now that was weird
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 1371 viewsWingstandwood

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:01 - Feb 15 by jack2jack

Yeah, there was a lot of 'character' with much of BBC children's TV that gave it a uniqueness and style..... Other stuff like the rather no-frills/basic quality of its animation/cartoons like Captain Pugwash, Roobarb, Mary Mungo And Midge etc sent out a message that things were run on a rather tight budget in the 1970's. Looney Tunes production standards they were not.

Argus!

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:52 - Feb 15 with 1356 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:44 - Feb 15 by Wingstandwood

Yeah, there was a lot of 'character' with much of BBC children's TV that gave it a uniqueness and style..... Other stuff like the rather no-frills/basic quality of its animation/cartoons like Captain Pugwash, Roobarb, Mary Mungo And Midge etc sent out a message that things were run on a rather tight budget in the 1970's. Looney Tunes production standards they were not.

I think we are taking about the age of innocence,maybe I have my rose tinted glasses on.There was a certain charm about it,and as kids It was magic,looking back now as an adult you can see it was make believe,but we didn't see it that way, it was magic, that seems to be lost with kids today, or is it because we look at things with a different perspective and with life experiences.I don't know,all I know is that it was happy days.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:14]
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 1329 viewsdobjack2

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:44 - Feb 15 by Wingstandwood

Noggin The Nog ruled.
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:41 - Feb 15 with 1279 viewsPacemaker

What about Casey Jones and his train or Champion the wonder horse proper school holiday tv in the 70's

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 1269 viewsperchrockjack

Champion indeed.

And a great soundtrack

By Frankie Laine

Happy days in a lovely town

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 1261 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:41 - Feb 15 by Pacemaker

What about Casey Jones and his train or Champion the wonder horse proper school holiday tv in the 70's

Yeah Casey Jones steamin and a rollin' classic stuff and don't forget The flashing blade, the list is endless
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:49 - Feb 15 with 1254 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 1249 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:49 - Feb 15 by Darran

The wife's personal favourite,class
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:00 - Feb 15 with 1234 viewssherpajacob

When I was about 7 years old I had a, massive crush on Tiger, from the double deckers.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 1218 viewsPrivate_Partz

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:43 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

Champion indeed.

And a great soundtrack

By Frankie Laine

Happy days in a lovely town

Much if what they are talking about are reruns of 50s and 60s stuff in the 70s Perch. Unfortunately you and I are old enough to remember the originals.
Still I loved watching Tiswas and Sally James with a massive hangover before going out and doing it all again at the footy. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:03 - Feb 15 with 1215 viewsepaul

I remember them, happy days, HR Pufinstuf

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:03 - Feb 15 with 1215 viewsNogginthenog

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 20:01 - Feb 15 by jack2jack

Guten Morgen Bear
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:04 - Feb 15 with 1208 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:00 - Feb 15 by sherpajacob

When I was about 7 years old I had a, massive crush on Tiger, from the double deckers.

https://goo.gl/images/WIBbeP
Hope the link works for you,tidy
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:04 - Feb 15 with 1208 viewsNogginthenog

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:10 - Feb 15 by dobjack2

Noggin The Nog ruled.

I still do!
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:07 - Feb 15 with 1188 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:03 - Feb 15 by epaul

I remember them, happy days, HR Pufinstuf

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:10 - Feb 15 with 1182 viewsPacemaker

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:02 - Feb 15 by Private_Partz

Much if what they are talking about are reruns of 50s and 60s stuff in the 70s Perch. Unfortunately you and I are old enough to remember the originals.
Still I loved watching Tiswas and Sally James with a massive hangover before going out and doing it all again at the footy. ;-)

I can still remember the four feather falls which I think was in the 60's

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:11 - Feb 15 with 1178 viewsWxmJax

Play Away on a Saturday afternoon with Brian Cant. Brilliant.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:13 - Feb 15 with 1171 viewsjack2jack

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:10 - Feb 15 by Pacemaker

Don't remember that one at all
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:20 - Feb 15 with 1156 viewsjack2jack

Night Night everyone
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:36 - Feb 15 with 1133 viewsdobjack2

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:10 - Feb 15 by Pacemaker

Magic always in the air
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 22:38 - Feb 15 with 1131 viewsdobjack2

Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 21:49 - Feb 15 by Darran

One skinhead two skinheads three skinheads four?
Alright then who's old enough to to remember this lot! on 09:41 - Feb 16 with 1031 viewsperchrockjack

Pp

Original always best

I was a massive Tonto fan and Manselton racecourse was our Range

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024