Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been a long while between favourite music threads 20:36 - Feb 16 with 1605 viewsDavillin

Merle Haggard, "Goin' Where the Lonely Go" -- what an easy singing style. Love his music.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 1582 viewsjack2jack

A bit left field but one of my favourite albums,always got it handy when the mood takes
It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 21:21 - Feb 16 with 1568 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 21:34 - Feb 16 with 1552 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 21:36 - Feb 16 with 1548 viewsdailew

None of them can hold a candle to the Ledge.

"I've suffered for my music and now it's your turn"

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1543 viewsDarran

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 21:34 - Feb 16 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Saw that on twitter a few days agon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 22:02 - Feb 16 with 1518 viewsFieryJack

The immortal Lightnin'.

Play it loud, boy.

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 22:48 - Feb 16 with 1483 viewsGowerjack

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 22:02 - Feb 16 by FieryJack

The immortal Lightnin'.

Play it loud, boy.

Thats good

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 00:20 - Feb 17 with 1452 viewsWarwickHunt

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 22:02 - Feb 16 by FieryJack

The immortal Lightnin'.

Play it loud, boy.

Where Robert Johnson and Muddy Waters got it from...

Login to get fewer ads

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 00:50 - Feb 17 with 1439 viewsEbo

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 00:20 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Where Robert Johnson and Muddy Waters got it from...

[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 1:11]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 01:12 - Feb 17 with 1422 viewsEbo

My friend Jason covering Silver Wings by Merle
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 1:13]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 01:34 - Feb 17 with 1409 viewscrackerjack

Sublime....

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 22:59 - Feb 17 with 1319 viewsswanjackal

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 01:34 - Feb 17 by crackerjack

Sublime....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 01:34 - Feb 18 with 1286 viewsDavillin

Vince Gill with one of his big hits. Lovely.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 11:21 - Feb 20 with 1232 viewsdailew

This is a great channel for lovers of 60s and 70s music.

They clean up the sound (and sometimes create stereo from mono) and sync it with a live video. Bit of a conceit but works really well, I think.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 11:28 - Feb 20 with 1222 viewsperchrockjack

Bessie Smith well worth checking out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 11:38 - Feb 20 with 1214 viewsswanjackal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 00:56 - Feb 21 with 1156 viewsepaul

Nothing better

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

It's been a long while between favourite music threads on 14:54 - Feb 21 with 1104 viewsdna

lot of this is pretty highbrow - I love the 'new' Train release

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024