Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13176 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 12:23 - Feb 18 with 980 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 12:17 - Feb 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is not an accusation. It is a fact.

She cheated to help herself win the primary against Sanders. She cheated just to be able to get the opportunity to put herself against President Trump.

She cheated in respect to the election process as a whole.

She's a cheat my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

president trump's press conference. on 12:38 - Feb 18 with 958 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 12:23 - Feb 18 by Darran

She's a cheat my friend.

Darran - you're becoming as tedious as Dwight and that's saying something.
president trump's press conference. on 12:53 - Feb 18 with 946 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 12:38 - Feb 18 by londonlisa2001

Thank you my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

president trump's press conference. on 12:55 - Feb 18 with 944 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

president trump's press conference. on 12:38 - Feb 18 by londonlisa2001

Did Hilary Clinton cheat during the Democratic Party presidential primaries?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

president trump's press conference. on 13:04 - Feb 18 with 927 viewsGwyn737

I've really enjoyed reading this debate. Lots of passion without getting overly narky and really made me think.

I went back and watched the video in the OP. I can't see how Mr Trump as POTUS can possibly end happily. Anything that doesn't fit his narrative is fake news. Facts don't matter. Sound bites that are ridiculous being lapped up by those who are desperate for change.

We've our own low rent version here in Paul Nuttall. Please Stoke, restore my faith in humanity!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 13:10]
president trump's press conference. on 13:38 - Feb 18 with 892 viewsrock1n

president trump's press conference. on 13:04 - Feb 18 by Gwyn737

I've really enjoyed reading this debate. Lots of passion without getting overly narky and really made me think.

I went back and watched the video in the OP. I can't see how Mr Trump as POTUS can possibly end happily. Anything that doesn't fit his narrative is fake news. Facts don't matter. Sound bites that are ridiculous being lapped up by those who are desperate for change.

We've our own low rent version here in Paul Nuttall. Please Stoke, restore my faith in humanity!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 13:10]

It has to get worse before it can get better.

UKIP will win I think and that should mean Corbyn would have to resign, if he doesn't then he has no honour and is frankly a disgrace.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

president trump's press conference. on 13:41 - Feb 18 with 885 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 12:55 - Feb 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Did Hilary Clinton cheat during the Democratic Party presidential primaries?

It has been denied. However, my personal opinion is that she did (or at least her team did) receive 2 questions prior to the debates with Sanders, yes.

I also believe they were wrong to not declare that it had happened.

Again, I am no supporter of Clinton. For many reasons.
president trump's press conference. on 14:03 - Feb 18 with 877 viewsdailew

president trump's press conference. on 11:03 - Feb 18 by Lohengrin

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be The Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus.

If there ever was an historical figure that''s been proved so wrong.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 14:37 - Feb 18 with 861 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump's press conference. on 09:40 - Feb 18 by londonlisa2001

No one was crying about the popular vote on here Tummer.

It is, however, a fact that any post which talks about Trump being popular for 'x' or Clinton being unpopular for 'y', is not valid.

Actually, the entire Left over here was, and continues to.

Hence, these hypocrites who acted terrified before the election about how Trump and his supporters would react to defeat have spent months rioting and creating #resistance and #notmypresident movements.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump's press conference. on 14:52 - Feb 18 with 839 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 14:37 - Feb 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Actually, the entire Left over here was, and continues to.

Hence, these hypocrites who acted terrified before the election about how Trump and his supporters would react to defeat have spent months rioting and creating #resistance and #notmypresident movements.

The entire left, Tums? All 66m who voted Democrat? And are their objections based solely on the fact that Clinton got more votes but lost the election? Or do most of them actually understand the US Constitution and the electoral college? Could these protesters (along with a large number of Republican voters and elected representatives including John McCain today) be embarrassed by the halfwit you managed to elect as president and wish to make those feelings known? Protest is perfectly valid isn't it? First Amendment and all that?

And of course I've no doubt that your view (and that of many others) of the popular vote would be different had your man trump won more popular votes but fewer electoral votes than Clinton. The now president trump was quite unequivocal prior to the election that he was unlikely to accept the result if he'd been on the wrong end of a popular vote win but an electoral college defeat.

Rank hypocrisy works both ways.

president trump's press conference. on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 838 viewsTummer_from_Texas

....so my comment wasn't necessarily directed at you, Lis, more at what I'm seeing over here, both from the irrational Left and from the mainstream media. And it's getting harder to tell where one ends and the other begins.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump's press conference. on 14:56 - Feb 18 with 837 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump's press conference. on 14:52 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

The entire left, Tums? All 66m who voted Democrat? And are their objections based solely on the fact that Clinton got more votes but lost the election? Or do most of them actually understand the US Constitution and the electoral college? Could these protesters (along with a large number of Republican voters and elected representatives including John McCain today) be embarrassed by the halfwit you managed to elect as president and wish to make those feelings known? Protest is perfectly valid isn't it? First Amendment and all that?

And of course I've no doubt that your view (and that of many others) of the popular vote would be different had your man trump won more popular votes but fewer electoral votes than Clinton. The now president trump was quite unequivocal prior to the election that he was unlikely to accept the result if he'd been on the wrong end of a popular vote win but an electoral college defeat.

I would call all 66m "the Left." Plenty of them just couldn't vote for Trump, just like plenty of Trump voters just couldn't vote for Hillary. It was a lesser of two evils choice for many of us, though I'm liking my choice more than I expected to, so far.

But no hypocrisy at all from our side. The next time the Right has massive, nationwide riots in the USA because we don't like the election results will be a first.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 15:02]

president trump's press conference. on 15:00 - Feb 18 with 831 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 13:38 - Feb 18 by rock1n

It has to get worse before it can get better.

UKIP will win I think and that should mean Corbyn would have to resign, if he doesn't then he has no honour and is frankly a disgrace.

I tend to agree with this. I think the best result for the future of Labour and consequently the U.K. as a whole is a UKIP win in Stoke. I don't think it'll happen though because UKIP's candidate/leader becomes more of a liability by the day.

president trump's press conference. on 15:06 - Feb 18 with 815 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 14:56 - Feb 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

I would call all 66m "the Left." Plenty of them just couldn't vote for Trump, just like plenty of Trump voters just couldn't vote for Hillary. It was a lesser of two evils choice for many of us, though I'm liking my choice more than I expected to, so far.

But no hypocrisy at all from our side. The next time the Right has massive, nationwide riots in the USA because we don't like the election results will be a first.

No hypocrisy from your side? Jesus. This is the same side that bitched for eight long years about Obama being ineligible, a Muslim, a Kenyan, a communist intent on destroying the constitution. Pull the other one, Tums. It's got a birth certificate on it.

And "massive nationwide riot"? That's fake news right there. Good to see you warming to the man you had no intention of voting for right up until Election Day. And of course you've skipped the question about the nature of these protests and why you object to them? Does the first amendment only apply when you agree with the issue at hand? Hypocrisy.

Still. FAKE NEWS!! ALTERNATIVE FACTS!! Repeat ad nauseum and hope no one notices your president is an embarrassment. Oh hang on. The whole world already noticed.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 15:12]

president trump's press conference. on 15:07 - Feb 18 with 811 viewsPURe_Evil

president trump's press conference. on 14:56 - Feb 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

We're all "liking" the choice, its hilarious to watch!
president trump's press conference. on 15:08 - Feb 18 with 809 viewsmonmouth

No, bollocks. Losers should just "suck it up". Do you learn nothing from planet Swans?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

president trump's press conference. on 15:10 - Feb 18 with 802 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 15:08 - Feb 18 by monmouth

No, bollocks. Losers should just "suck it up". Do you learn nothing from planet Swans?

Yeah Im not missing the irony of that either. Remainers should suck it up because Brexit got more votes. Trump opponents should suck it up cos Trump got more...oh, hang on.

president trump's press conference. on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 734 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 14:53 - Feb 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

....so my comment wasn't necessarily directed at you, Lis, more at what I'm seeing over here, both from the irrational Left and from the mainstream media. And it's getting harder to tell where one ends and the other begins.

I didn't take it as such Tummer - no problem.

I do have a genuine question for you though.

You said that Trump was exceeding your expectation so far. What has he done that causes you to say this? Because from the outside, he's is an absolute disaster once you cut away the bluster. (I mean the 'we're going to create jobs, wonderful jobs, jobs like no one has seen before, the best jobs ever created' type crap).

And specifically, his comments about the press as 'enemies of the American people'. I mean that's your sister right? Being effectively called a traitor.
president trump's press conference. on 18:57 - Feb 18 with 711 viewsrock1n

president trump's press conference. on 15:10 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah Im not missing the irony of that either. Remainers should suck it up because Brexit got more votes. Trump opponents should suck it up cos Trump got more...oh, hang on.

I'm getting worried I don't disagree with you anymore

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

president trump's press conference. on 02:43 - Feb 19 with 652 viewsHumpty

You're being far to kind to F*ckface von Clownstick.

He didn't say he would not accept the result if he won the popular vote but lost by the electoral college. He said he wouldn't accept the result of the election full stop. If he lost.

And people like Tummer voted for him. Because Hilary is a cheat or something.
president trump's press conference. on 03:04 - Feb 19 with 648 viewsphact0rri

president trump's press conference. on 21:06 - Feb 17 by londonlisa2001

I thought after watching it last night that it's apparent that he is utterly out of his depth and possibly unhinged.

Who would have thought it?

It's like Bradley being appointed Swans manager.

Spot on... we need clement appointed Commander and chief in this country stat!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

president trump's press conference. on 03:37 - Feb 19 with 640 viewsnyc_swans

president trump's press conference. on 02:43 - Feb 19 by Humpty

You're being far to kind to F*ckface von Clownstick.

He didn't say he would not accept the result if he won the popular vote but lost by the electoral college. He said he wouldn't accept the result of the election full stop. If he lost.

And people like Tummer voted for him. Because Hilary is a cheat or something.

truly baffling.

exceeding your expectations? i mean, just wow....

why does this have to be a left vs right thing to people like you?
president trump's press conference. on 03:51 - Feb 19 with 632 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 03:37 - Feb 19 by nyc_swans

truly baffling.

Are you speaking to me or Tummer?
president trump's press conference. on 04:10 - Feb 19 with 623 viewsnyc_swans

im speaking to the person who voted for trump. not you humpty. we're on the same page. sorry for the confusion.
president trump's press conference. on 04:19 - Feb 19 with 617 viewsphact0rri

president trump's press conference. on 03:37 - Feb 19 by nyc_swans

truly baffling.

No doubt, NYC always the only other american here who speaks sense. Honestly even my rightwing mates in the US are having issues accepting some of this ridiculousness going on right now. And myself, I'm not even in the two party spectrum.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024