Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13218 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 10:12 - Feb 21 with 1420 viewsdailew

president trump's press conference. on 09:54 - Feb 20 by swanjackal

The odd thing about it though is, if he didn't mention "last night", his statement would be fine. There are many issues with immigrants in Sweden, especially rape cases and violence within migrant communities.

He deserves the criticism for the "last night" bit, and some of his fine points, although falsely linking him to "Bowling Green" as some seem to have done is a bit disingenuous as he personally did not say anything there. He says some silly stuff, he is not the greatest orator, and rightfully he should be pulled up on it, as every public figure should.

Edit: Watch from around 28 mins for 5 mins for the full section on what was said.

He didn't explicitly say anything about a "terror attack" to be fair either, just that there are serious problems due to unvetted immigration. Don't let facts get in the way of a witchhunt though :P
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 10:10]

SJWs are obsessed with what Trump says. Jumping on any mistake in a speech of his as if it's the end of the world.

This is because they largely come from areas of life where talk is all there is. Few of them will be doers.

That's why they weren't overly concerned with what Obama and Hillary did in the ME or how the rich got richer under them simply because they said the right things in the right way. That is why they voted for Blair.

They'll mostly be public-sector non-jobbers, teachers, "journalists", **** studies lecturers at "Universities", HR, working in the arts etc etc.

Very few of them will be engineers, electricians, plumbers, factory workers, businessmen, farmers. In fact they look down on these people, the very people whose hard work make their lives so easy and privileged.

Best leave them to have their little victories every time Trump says something slightly wrong. That's all they've got now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

president trump's press conference. on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 1414 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 10:12 - Feb 21 by dailew

SJWs are obsessed with what Trump says. Jumping on any mistake in a speech of his as if it's the end of the world.

This is because they largely come from areas of life where talk is all there is. Few of them will be doers.

That's why they weren't overly concerned with what Obama and Hillary did in the ME or how the rich got richer under them simply because they said the right things in the right way. That is why they voted for Blair.

They'll mostly be public-sector non-jobbers, teachers, "journalists", **** studies lecturers at "Universities", HR, working in the arts etc etc.

Very few of them will be engineers, electricians, plumbers, factory workers, businessmen, farmers. In fact they look down on these people, the very people whose hard work make their lives so easy and privileged.

Best leave them to have their little victories every time Trump says something slightly wrong. That's all they've got now.

Bravo! Dave.

I doubt either of us would be overly-enamoured of Trump in ordinary circumstances but given who his opponents are.....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

president trump's press conference. on 10:35 - Feb 21 with 1394 viewspikeypaul

president trump's press conference. on 13:45 - Feb 20 by acejack3065

How can't everyone see that lying about non existent terror attacks is in almost every wa insidious and deceitful?

But no it's a clever media strategy, hillarys a cheat, whitewater, false equivalency, wibble...

No "terror attack" was mentioned.

Where do you get this from?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

president trump's press conference. on 10:41 - Feb 21 with 1385 viewsdailew

president trump's press conference. on 10:18 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

Bravo! Dave.

I doubt either of us would be overly-enamoured of Trump in ordinary circumstances but given who his opponents are.....

He certainly pisses off the right people.

They see him using language and saying things that would bar him from getting even the lowliest job in Didcot Power Station University HR department or Hackney Council diversity and ekwality dept and genuinely believe they are more intelligent than him. It really irks them. That's why you hear him being called stupid so much.

If a billionaire who took on the combined power of two of the world's most powerful political parties plus the MSM and won to become leader of the free world is stupid, what does it make them?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

president trump's press conference. on 10:46 - Feb 21 with 1377 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 01:28 - Feb 21 by Humpty

Complete bollocks.

Do other politicians tell lies? Yes.

Did Hillary sometimes lie? Yes.

Are they the same as Trump? No.

Do they lie most of the time they are speaking like Trump? No.

Do they lie so egregiously about things that can be disproved immediately like Trump? No.

You know this. You like a troll though don't you? As you've admitted and we've all seen so many times over the last few weeks.

The snowflake is strong in this one :)

I'd say they were equally egregious. In fact, some lies said by Clinton could be seen to be worse as they led to actual loss of lives, or their cover up, so far Trump hasn't caused any such incidents.

But, in this case, did he lie? Are there no increased problems in Sweden due to immigration? People jumped on something that wasn't actually said.

By all means attack his falsehoods, I just wish people did more so under liberal custodians, and not after the fact.

The thing is with the troll statement, it does not mean I don't support what I say, its just I know how to touch certain buttons of people, and seems it works right here. As I have mentioned before, you have no idea what I am thinking and what I "know". Unfortunately you failing an argument and immediately shout "troll" just like those that shout "racist", it does not aid debate, and actually makes you look a little unhinged,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 10:54 - Feb 21 with 1364 viewsnice_to_michu

president trump's press conference. on 10:46 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

The snowflake is strong in this one :)

I'd say they were equally egregious. In fact, some lies said by Clinton could be seen to be worse as they led to actual loss of lives, or their cover up, so far Trump hasn't caused any such incidents.

But, in this case, did he lie? Are there no increased problems in Sweden due to immigration? People jumped on something that wasn't actually said.

By all means attack his falsehoods, I just wish people did more so under liberal custodians, and not after the fact.

The thing is with the troll statement, it does not mean I don't support what I say, its just I know how to touch certain buttons of people, and seems it works right here. As I have mentioned before, you have no idea what I am thinking and what I "know". Unfortunately you failing an argument and immediately shout "troll" just like those that shout "racist", it does not aid debate, and actually makes you look a little unhinged,

That's all well and good, but did you see what was happening last night in Burnley?
president trump's press conference. on 10:56 - Feb 21 with 1359 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 10:54 - Feb 21 by nice_to_michu

That's all well and good, but did you see what was happening last night in Burnley?

I hope that boiler in the Primary School gets fixed quickly #prayforbaxi

Edit: Are all mistakes lies? Or does it depend on who says the thing?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 11:51]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 13:02 - Feb 21 with 1307 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is remarkable that President Trump receives a larger backlash for poor comments in the media than President Obama did when an American AC-130 war plane, under Obama's command, bombed a hospital full of aid workers and civilians.

At least President Trump's errors/lies have not resulted in innocent deaths yet. Mrs Clinton has a good head start on him in that regard too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 13:38 - Feb 21 with 1290 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 10:41 - Feb 21 by dailew

He certainly pisses off the right people.

They see him using language and saying things that would bar him from getting even the lowliest job in Didcot Power Station University HR department or Hackney Council diversity and ekwality dept and genuinely believe they are more intelligent than him. It really irks them. That's why you hear him being called stupid so much.

If a billionaire who took on the combined power of two of the world's most powerful political parties plus the MSM and won to become leader of the free world is stupid, what does it make them?

The sense of entitlement you see manifest in 'liberals' on both sides of the Atlantic is astonishing, Dave. 'They are right' and any dissension from their orthodoxies is met with a rising crescendo of breast-beating tantrums and finger-pointing hysterics - or, as we are increasingly seeing, outright violence and intimidation. 'Liberalism' today is but a synonym for degeneracy.

A quote came to mind as I sat here typing. It comes from the late '60s but fits the situation today with unerring accuracy. You tell me if Enoch was right....

"Have you ever wondered, perhaps, why opinions which the majority of people quite naturally hold are, if anyone dares express them publicly, denounced as 'controversial, 'extremist', 'explosive', 'disgraceful', and overwhelmed with a violence and venom quite unknown to debate on mere political issues? It is because the whole power of the aggressor depends upon preventing people from seeing what is happening and from saying what they see. "

president trump's press conference. on 13:41 - Feb 21 with 1282 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 13:38 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

The sense of entitlement you see manifest in 'liberals' on both sides of the Atlantic is astonishing, Dave. 'They are right' and any dissension from their orthodoxies is met with a rising crescendo of breast-beating tantrums and finger-pointing hysterics - or, as we are increasingly seeing, outright violence and intimidation. 'Liberalism' today is but a synonym for degeneracy.

A quote came to mind as I sat here typing. It comes from the late '60s but fits the situation today with unerring accuracy. You tell me if Enoch was right....

"Have you ever wondered, perhaps, why opinions which the majority of people quite naturally hold are, if anyone dares express them publicly, denounced as 'controversial, 'extremist', 'explosive', 'disgraceful', and overwhelmed with a violence and venom quite unknown to debate on mere political issues? It is because the whole power of the aggressor depends upon preventing people from seeing what is happening and from saying what they see. "

They aren't liberals just the same as most of the tossers on here that are so outraged aren't liberals.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

president trump's press conference. on 13:45 - Feb 21 with 1767 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 13:41 - Feb 21 by Darran

They aren't liberals just the same as most of the tossers on here that are so outraged aren't liberals.

And many of them don't care about Trump they just like to feel part of something because they are sad as fuçk.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/21/wenger-banner-spotted-anti-trump-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

president trump's press conference. on 15:37 - Feb 21 with 1715 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 10:35 - Feb 21 by pikeypaul

Bowling Green Massacre, Sweden and Atlanta. All total bullsh*t where the current White House tried to use these non events as leverage to further their own anti Muslim agenda. Deeply insidious and troubling to anyone

Of course there was the attack in Canada where Sean Spicer was happy to chip in when he thought it was a Muslim committing the attack. Of course when the truth came out and it was revealed that it was carried out by a racist Trump supporter he had significantly less to say.

Of course that wouldn't fit with the narrative that only brown muslims commit terrorist attacks.
president trump's press conference. on 15:50 - Feb 21 with 1702 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump's press conference. on 10:35 - Feb 21 by pikeypaul

He got it from the mainstream press, which is bitterly making a habit out of putting non-existent words in the President's mouth.

In fact, he was talking about the wave of immigrant-related crime and violence in Sweden. And, in fact, he was absolutely correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245322/Riots-Stockholm-suburb-Trump-men

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump's press conference. on 15:59 - Feb 21 with 1690 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 15:37 - Feb 21 by acejack3065

Bowling Green Massacre, Sweden and Atlanta. All total bullsh*t where the current White House tried to use these non events as leverage to further their own anti Muslim agenda. Deeply insidious and troubling to anyone

Of course there was the attack in Canada where Sean Spicer was happy to chip in when he thought it was a Muslim committing the attack. Of course when the truth came out and it was revealed that it was carried out by a racist Trump supporter he had significantly less to say.

Of course that wouldn't fit with the narrative that only brown muslims commit terrorist attacks.

As regards the shooting in Canada, Ace, the allegation that Bissonnette was a Trump supporter rests solely on the fact he appears to have 'liked' a Republican campaign page on Facebook at the time of the US elections. On balance don't you think it more likely that the shooter, a French-speaking Quebecois, was motivated by the scenes being played out in France?

We are in cycle of violence now that is gathering momentum.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 16:05]

president trump's press conference. on 16:30 - Feb 21 with 1646 viewspikeypaul

president trump's press conference. on 15:50 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

He got it from the mainstream press, which is bitterly making a habit out of putting non-existent words in the President's mouth.

In fact, he was talking about the wave of immigrant-related crime and violence in Sweden. And, in fact, he was absolutely correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245322/Riots-Stockholm-suburb-Trump-men

I know,it's pretty pathetic isn't it.

Also the earlier poster stating that Obama had
no criticism when forces under his command
killed hundreds of civilians and peace keepers
yet the snowflakes are up in arms when Trump
says something was 100% correct,fecking hypocrites.

Don't like the guy but Nigel Evans summed it up in
the commons yesterday when he said why nothing
said by the rsoles when the Chinese leader visited last year but
the same rsoles are crying about Trump.

I love the fact these pussies are having their little tantrums
and throwing their toys out of their prams.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

president trump's press conference. on 16:31 - Feb 21 with 1646 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 15:59 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

As regards the shooting in Canada, Ace, the allegation that Bissonnette was a Trump supporter rests solely on the fact he appears to have 'liked' a Republican campaign page on Facebook at the time of the US elections. On balance don't you think it more likely that the shooter, a French-speaking Quebecois, was motivated by the scenes being played out in France?

I'll be honest, f**k knows what can compel someone to kill six innocent people like that. Either way if we are entering a cycle of violence, stoking up rhetoric against "Muslims" as the Trump administration is clearly interested in doing, that attitude will only create more innocent deaths.

As human beings, that's something we are all interested in surely?
president trump's press conference. on 16:40 - Feb 21 with 1626 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump's press conference. on 15:59 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

Ah, so the shooter, a French-speaking Canadian citizen, is labelled a "Trump supporter" by nyc_swans and acejack, based on a Facebook like???

Geez, why am I not surprised.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump's press conference. on 16:56 - Feb 21 with 1608 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 16:40 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ah, so the shooter, a French-speaking Canadian citizen, is labelled a "Trump supporter" by nyc_swans and acejack, based on a Facebook like???

Geez, why am I not surprised.

Right with regards to Sweden, no Trump was clearly referencing an event or attack that he had though had happened the night previously. It was then left to his press spinners to say he'd just interpreted something he'd seen on the news. Now we could spend an entire thread as to why it's dangerous for a PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to take his foreign policy leads from cable news rather than actual intelligence briefings but instead we are just talking about how Trump thought Sweden was under attack from Muslims and he used that to back up is warped world view without fact checking.

As to the Canadian shooter, he was referred to a Trump supporter for more than just one Facebook like but it was also widely reported that he was a Trump supporter. It's a classic case of the cognitive dissidence that's doing so well in Trumps America.

"Don't trust the MSM lies"

"I saw it on Fox News so it must be true."

It's fine Tummer you can just admit you've picked a plum instead of having to draw and interpret conclusions from your wild and incoherent commander in chief. I miss the days when we just called Obama a communist and he just did his thing. Instead we've got a POTUS who says he's putting America first whilst secretly talking to the Russians.
president trump's press conference. on 17:17 - Feb 21 with 1584 viewsmonmouth

president trump's press conference. on 16:56 - Feb 21 by acejack3065

Right with regards to Sweden, no Trump was clearly referencing an event or attack that he had though had happened the night previously. It was then left to his press spinners to say he'd just interpreted something he'd seen on the news. Now we could spend an entire thread as to why it's dangerous for a PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to take his foreign policy leads from cable news rather than actual intelligence briefings but instead we are just talking about how Trump thought Sweden was under attack from Muslims and he used that to back up is warped world view without fact checking.

As to the Canadian shooter, he was referred to a Trump supporter for more than just one Facebook like but it was also widely reported that he was a Trump supporter. It's a classic case of the cognitive dissidence that's doing so well in Trumps America.

It's fine Tummer you can just admit you've picked a plum instead of having to draw and interpret conclusions from your wild and incoherent commander in chief. I miss the days when we just called Obama a communist and he just did his thing. Instead we've got a POTUS who says he's putting America first whilst secretly talking to the Russians.

You're wasting your time whichever side you argue based on the scary childish gang supporting mentality that state swan described. Seriously, we let these w*nkers play with guns and nuclear weapons as if they are responsible adults? We deserve all we get.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

president trump's press conference. on 17:20 - Feb 21 with 1579 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 17:17 - Feb 21 by monmouth

You're wasting your time whichever side you argue based on the scary childish gang supporting mentality that state swan described. Seriously, we let these w*nkers play with guns and nuclear weapons as if they are responsible adults? We deserve all we get.

trust me I've got no loyalty to the Democratic Party or the Republican Party, just a slight interest in the world not going down the sh1tpan while either I or my loved ones still inhabit it.
president trump's press conference. on 17:31 - Feb 21 with 1567 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 16:56 - Feb 21 by acejack3065

"As to the Canadian shooter, he was referred to a Trump supporter for more than just one Facebook like but it was also widely reported that he was a Trump supporter. It's a classic case of the cognitive dissidence that's doing so well in Trumps America."

I've seen him habitually referred to as a Trump supporter as the journaille attempt to make a spurious connection corporeal, Ace. If there is more, as you state, what is it?

PS: *dissonance*

PPS: Mods - surely it cannot be beyond the wit of man to be able to quote a few lines rather than the whole post as we used to on the old site?

president trump's press conference. on 17:40 - Feb 21 with 1552 viewsmonmouth

president trump's press conference. on 17:20 - Feb 21 by acejack3065

trust me I've got no loyalty to the Democratic Party or the Republican Party, just a slight interest in the world not going down the sh1tpan while either I or my loved ones still inhabit it.

I know. We're f****d.

president trump's press conference. on 17:59 - Feb 21 with 1539 viewspikeypaul

president trump's press conference. on 17:20 - Feb 21 by acejack3065

To late.

Only time before it goes off big time 20 years max.

president trump's press conference. on 18:09 - Feb 21 with 1524 viewsmonmouth

president trump's press conference. on 17:59 - Feb 21 by pikeypaul

To late.

Only time before it goes off big time 20 years max.

One has to say that there are simply too many everyday psychos around with power, fame and traction to dispute that with much conviction.

president trump's press conference. on 18:37 - Feb 21 with 1502 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 17:31 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

"As to the Canadian shooter, he was referred to a Trump supporter for more than just one Facebook like but it was also widely reported that he was a Trump supporter. It's a classic case of the cognitive dissidence that's doing so well in Trumps America."

I've seen him habitually referred to as a Trump supporter as the journaille attempt to make a spurious connection corporeal, Ace. If there is more, as you state, what is it?

PS: *dissonance*

PPS: Mods - surely it cannot be beyond the wit of man to be able to quote a few lines rather than the whole post as we used to on the old site?

For the sake of planet swans I'll just say I read it in the guardian or the morning star or Militant. Can't recall much more.

Ps it's hard to write long posts on an iPhone on a train

Pps I don't think I'd ever deny you your full context and would always quote you fully regardless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024