Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinnitus 22:33 - Feb 19 with 3023 viewsJack123

Anyone suffer from this? I do, it's fcking horrible like an old bbc trade test after the end of viewing..So fcking annoying, it's faded now.. but it's lasted all fuc*ng day, I wish I could pin point, why it starts, and why it ends..

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 22:39 - Feb 19 with 2058 viewsDJack

17/18 years 24/7...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tinnitus on 22:40 - Feb 19 with 2058 viewsHighjack

There was a fella on here the other day advertising an tinnitus help group. They have free lunch and guest speakers in the Brangwyn Hall.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tinnitus on 22:43 - Feb 19 with 2053 viewsBanosswan

Really?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tinnitus on 22:44 - Feb 19 with 2048 viewsWingstandwood

Yep! I have had it for decades.

Argus!

Tinnitus on 22:44 - Feb 19 with 2046 viewsBanosswan

Tinnitus on 22:43 - Feb 19 by Banosswan

Really?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/190075/swansea-tinnitus-

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Tinnitus on 22:45 - Feb 19 with 2043 viewsDJack

Tinnitus on 22:44 - Feb 19 by Wingstandwood

Yep! I have had it for decades.

You have my deepest sympathies, mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tinnitus on 22:47 - Feb 19 with 2039 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 22:40 - Feb 19 by Highjack

There was a fella on here the other day advertising an tinnitus help group. They have free lunch and guest speakers in the Brangwyn Hall.

Thanks.. I will look into that, Kinda weird all silent now but literally high pitched fcking squeal from 6.30am this morning untill just before I posted this all quiet now, so I am well happy.. :)

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 22:47 - Feb 19 with 2037 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yes, had it for donkey's along with moderate to severe hearing loss.

I filter it out until someone mentions it or I'm in a very quiet environment so thanks for that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Tinnitus on 22:47 - Feb 19 with 2036 viewsHighjack

Tinnitus on 22:47 - Feb 19 by Jack123

Thanks.. I will look into that, Kinda weird all silent now but literally high pitched fcking squeal from 6.30am this morning untill just before I posted this all quiet now, so I am well happy.. :)

It's not your wife is it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tinnitus on 22:51 - Feb 19 with 2022 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 22:47 - Feb 19 by Highjack

It's not your wife is it?

I wish it was.. ;) Smiling now, because it has gone for a bit, but I get it regular..You just can't concentrate with it, it's not nice..

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 22:54 - Feb 19 with 2013 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 22:47 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes, had it for donkey's along with moderate to severe hearing loss.

I filter it out until someone mentions it or I'm in a very quiet environment so thanks for that.

Sorry :(

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 22:54 - Feb 19 with 2013 viewsBanosswan

Tinnitus on 22:51 - Feb 19 by Jack123

I wish it was.. ;) Smiling now, because it has gone for a bit, but I get it regular..You just can't concentrate with it, it's not nice..

Have you had it checked?

Tinnitus on 22:55 - Feb 19 with 2010 viewsDJack

Tinnitus on 22:51 - Feb 19 by Jack123

Mine is constant and has been for the vast majority of my time with it. That said I don't find it quite as massively intrusive these days.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Tinnitus on 22:57 - Feb 19 with 2003 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 22:54 - Feb 19 by Banosswan

Have you had it checked?

No, it's only come on me after the last ear syringing I had, I suffer from excessive ear wax build up, had them done loads since I was about 17.. And the last syringing was say 2 year ago.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 23:00]

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 23:00 - Feb 19 with 1999 viewsBanosswan

Tinnitus on 22:57 - Feb 19 by Jack123

No, it's only come on me after the last ear syringing I had, I suffer from excessive ear wax build up, had them done loads since I was about 17.. And the last syringing was say 2 year ago.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 23:00]

Just if it comes on and goes, maybe it's secondary to something else.

Tinnitus on 23:01 - Feb 19 with 1992 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 22:55 - Feb 19 by DJack

Mine is constant and has been for the vast majority of my time with it. That said I don't find it quite as massively intrusive these days.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I know..it's horrible, are there different types? I'm sure someone described a differen noise to what I hear..

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 23:03 - Feb 19 with 1987 viewsBanosswan

Tinnitus on 23:01 - Feb 19 by Jack123

I know..it's horrible, are there different types? I'm sure someone described a differen noise to what I hear..

It's a lot to do with how the brain perceives sound.

Tinnitus on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 1976 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 23:00 - Feb 19 by Banosswan

Just if it comes on and goes, maybe it's secondary to something else.

Like what (bites nails).. Nah I doubt it..Iv'e had it from 6.30am till about just before I posted my original post, this all started after my last ear syringing about 2.. 2 and a half years ago.at this current moment, one of my ears is well plugged up, put about half a bottle of olive oil in it already.

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 23:13 - Feb 19 with 1970 viewsDJack

Tinnitus on 23:03 - Feb 19 by Banosswan

It's a lot to do with how the brain perceives sound.

Yep. Plus the fact that as human being we describe things in ways that make sense in our frame of context but not others.

If my recall is correct, recently I read an article which said that tinnitus affects/is read(registered) in multiple and unconnected areas of the brain.

Either way it is heinous.

Tinnitus on 23:29 - Feb 19 with 1949 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tinnitus on 23:01 - Feb 19 by Jack123

I hear a steam train inside my head.

Tinnitus on 23:32 - Feb 19 with 1944 viewsDarran

Tinnitus on 23:29 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

The dream police they live inside of my head.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tinnitus on 23:34 - Feb 19 with 1937 viewsJack123

Tinnitus on 23:29 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Fcking Hell! I was dying to say my Bbc end of transmission trumps that! lol but no, it's not nice, is that constant? no break at all?

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 23:38 - Feb 19 with 1922 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tinnitus on 23:32 - Feb 19 by Darran

The dream police they live inside of my head.

We could swap by brain power.

It would be a kind of Derren Brown Cheap Trick.

Tinnitus on 23:46 - Feb 19 with 1914 viewsDarran

Tinnitus on 23:38 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

We could swap by brain power.

It would be a kind of Derren Brown Cheap Trick.

Love you Joe.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tinnitus on 23:59 - Feb 19 with 1895 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tinnitus on 23:34 - Feb 19 by Jack123

Fcking Hell! I was dying to say my Bbc end of transmission trumps that! lol but no, it's not nice, is that constant? no break at all?

It is constant but I can filter it out much of the time. I've had it for 26 years and went stone deaf for four months in the beginning but heard the steam train if that makes sense.

A cocktail of steroids and immunosuppressant drugs resulted in my hearing returning to some degree and I can hear pretty well with a hearing aid. The steam train never stops but I can keep it in the background mostly. If I'm ill it gets much louder.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024