Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread 10:25 - Feb 20 with 21264 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:44 - Feb 20 with 8332 viewsnierika

Why not?
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 20 with 8110 viewsFireboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:44 - Feb 20 by nierika

Why not?

I just don't know why but I've got a good feeling about this game
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 20 with 8099 viewsepaul

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 20 by Fireboy

I'm in the Shed Upper, last time sat in there, was the League cup semi

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Feb 20 with 8036 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 20 by epaul

I'm in the Shed Upper, last time sat in there, was the League cup semi

Shed lower for us
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 0:12]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 21 with 8007 viewsepaul

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Feb 20 by builthjack

Shed lower for us
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 0:12]

Ill try not to drop anything on you

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 21 with 8002 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 21 by epaul

Ill try not to drop anything on you

Tenners are fine

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:48 - Feb 21 with 7830 viewsswanjackal

Once again, anything greater than a loss against a top 6 side (especially away) will be a bonus.

I expect a narrow loss, but hope for a convincing win. One thing I hope though, is that we remain competitive and give a good account of ourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:55 - Feb 21 with 7825 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 20 by Fireboy

A tall order but if we hit a win there it would certainly put a cat amongst he pigeons with regards to the title race.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 21 with 7672 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:55 - Feb 21 by Private_Partz

A tall order but if we hit a win there it would certainly put a cat amongst he pigeons with regards to the title race.

And IF we win, MOTD will put us on last and the pundits will spend 20 minutes discussing every minute detail of what Chelsea did wrong, then right at the end devote approx 2 seconds to saying "Oh and obviously well done to Swansea"

Fer to "accidentally" kick Cahill in the nuts before nicking the ball and getting a cheeky winner in the 92nd minute please. COYS!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 21 with 7660 viewsJethroJack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 21 by JackSkellington

And IF we win, MOTD will put us on last and the pundits will spend 20 minutes discussing every minute detail of what Chelsea did wrong, then right at the end devote approx 2 seconds to saying "Oh and obviously well done to Swansea"

Fer to "accidentally" kick Cahill in the nuts before nicking the ball and getting a cheeky winner in the 92nd minute please. COYS!

Spot on.
Let's hope we see Cahill virtually in tears again in the post-match interview 😜
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:37 - Feb 21 with 7639 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 21 by JethroJack

Spot on.
Let's hope we see Cahill virtually in tears again in the post-match interview 😜

Hard to believe that was this season with whats happened since for both teams

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 21 with 7625 viewsJethroJack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:37 - Feb 21 by PatchesOHoulihan

Hard to believe that was this season with whats happened since for both teams

Yes, it will be even harder to believe if we get another point (or 3) off them. Dafter things have happened, worth a little flutter as per the long odds in another thread 😊
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 21 with 7498 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I hope this isn't going to be another Chelsea love in ala Brendan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39032544

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:30 - Feb 21 with 7467 viewsspiderboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:55 - Feb 21 by Private_Partz

Think we,r a little too far behind to be fancied for the title,but hey ho,it would do our battle for survival no harm whatsoever.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:50 - Feb 22 with 7032 viewsTummer_from_Texas

WalesOnline being its usual hilariously confusing self.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-rocked-major-i

Headline says Courtois has a major injury.

Subhead says that he has been ruled out for Saturday.

But then when you read the article, it says he missed a TV appearance in France today due to a stomach bug, but they have no idea what it means.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 23:59]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:51 - Feb 23 with 7007 viewsairedale

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:50 - Feb 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-rocked-major-i

But then when you read the article, it says he missed a TV appearance in France today due to a stomach bug, but they have no idea what it means.

And they wonder why they are not taken seriously. Kin ell!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:28 - Feb 23 with 6942 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:51 - Feb 23 by airedale

And they wonder why they are not taken seriously. Kin ell!

They really do need to step it up, for the sake of their weary of hot, steamy, nonsensical bullcrap we'll throw at a wall audience.

I'm very new. And I'm already kind of weary.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 7:32]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:30 - Feb 23 with 6841 viewsunion_jack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:50 - Feb 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Seriously, what is the issue with Montero? Is he genuinely injured or has he been sidelined for refusing to play in the colder weather, or something like that?

Surely can't be injured as much as they say he is?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:36 - Feb 23 with 6832 viewsOldjack

a month or so ago i'd have said ,lets see if we can keep the score down to single figures ,now i'll not be to surprised if we manage a point or three

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 23 with 6652 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:30 - Feb 23 by union_jack

Seriously, what is the issue with Montero? Is he genuinely injured or has he been sidelined for refusing to play in the colder weather, or something like that?

Surely can't be injured as much as they say he is?

JM is supposed to be back in March. Looks spry enough here:

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 23 with 6639 viewsunion_jack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

JM is supposed to be back in March. Looks spry enough here:

Well yes. He didn't fall over at all but needed the shovel to keep him up at one point.

Hope he's back and in contention soon. Good impact player coming on late in a game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 6635 viewsKennedy

Ex Swansea legend ;) will also be there at half time too. So those going, make sure you stay in your seats.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/02/lampard-the-special-guest-at-s

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 23 with 6616 viewsjackson5

Feeling in my water that we might get a draw

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Feb 23 with 6592 viewsJBT95

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 23 by Kennedy

Ex Swansea legend ;) will also be there at half time too. So those going, make sure you stay in your seats.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/02/lampard-the-special-guest-at-s

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:15 - Feb 23 with 6547 viewsepaul

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Feb 23 by JBT95

To paraphrase one poster f*ck im

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024