Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking 19:08 - Feb 23 with 870 viewsFlashberryjack

Flying from there in May, and looking to book hotel and parking the night before.

Any recommendations/advise would be very much appreciated.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 19:20 - Feb 23 with 865 viewsraynor94

I stayed in the Ibis on the Airport grounds, one minute walk to the terminals, you park the car about ten minutes away, free bus then fetches you to the Airport, on return you can have your car delivered back to the Airport for a small charge, excellent service. Edit I booked the parking through Holiday extras
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 19:23]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 19:23 - Feb 23 with 860 viewsexiledclaseboy

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 19:20 - Feb 23 by raynor94

I stayed in the Ibis on the Airport grounds, one minute walk to the terminals, you park the car about ten minutes away, free bus then fetches you to the Airport, on return you can have your car delivered back to the Airport for a small charge, excellent service. Edit I booked the parking through Holiday extras
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 19:23]

Cons - it's an Ibis.

Poll: Tory leader

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 20:08 - Feb 23 with 817 viewsItchySphincter

There's parking at Solihull Moors FC right across the road cheap as chips. Best bet is just book a hotel with parking and let them chuck your car on a bit of old waste ground for a couple of weeks. Most of them offer that service.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 20:10 - Feb 23 with 812 viewsperchrockjack

Chuck car on waste ground
Ye gods man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 20:44 - Feb 23 with 786 viewsWxmJax

Have you considered getting the train to the airport ?

Did it last time and it was much more relaxing, especially if you've got a long flight. If there's just two of you going there's a friends railcard that knocks 30% off the fare or if there's any children involved, a friends and family card that gives 30% off adults and 66% off up to four children's fares. Both cards cost £30 for 12 months. Last time we went to USA from Gatwick train fare cost £33 each way from Wrexham and that was for all four of us and was so much better not having to drive home afterwards.
Never considered Birmingham before but as train stops at Airport it's now on our list.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 21:13 - Feb 23 with 760 viewsFlashberryjack

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 20:44 - Feb 23 by WxmJax

Have you considered getting the train to the airport ?

Did it last time and it was much more relaxing, especially if you've got a long flight. If there's just two of you going there's a friends railcard that knocks 30% off the fare or if there's any children involved, a friends and family card that gives 30% off adults and 66% off up to four children's fares. Both cards cost £30 for 12 months. Last time we went to USA from Gatwick train fare cost £33 each way from Wrexham and that was for all four of us and was so much better not having to drive home afterwards.
Never considered Birmingham before but as train stops at Airport it's now on our list.

Thanks for the train info, much appreciated.
But it's got to be the car................she just told me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 21:30 - Feb 23 with 740 viewsWxmJax

Last time I drove I used purple parking. There is then a choice and it worked out cheaper than booking direct. I flew from Heathrow but they have about seven options from Birmingham starting at around £28 for the week.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 21:47 - Feb 23 with 726 viewsItchySphincter

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 20:10 - Feb 23 by perchrockjack

Chuck car on waste ground
Ye gods man

Where do you think they stick your car when you drop the keys in? If they aint doing the shopping or the school run you're lucky if it's parked on the side of the road.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 21:59 - Feb 23 with 721 viewsalltjack

Try the Holiday Inn.Theres a wonderful looking country pub next door,not something you would expect to see around the airport.You have to drive to parking lot in the morning but only 10-15 mins away and free shuttle bus back to airport
Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 22:29 - Feb 23 with 701 viewsLoyal

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 19:23 - Feb 23 by exiledclaseboy

Cons - it's an Ibis.

An excellent hotel chain.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 22:30 - Feb 23 with 701 viewsstevethejack

Flew Bristol to Dusseldorf last April. National Express was pretty decent. Took ages, and likely I'd do car & parking again. However this was a drinking/football trip so NE was the best option for me.
Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 22:47 - Feb 23 with 686 viewsraynor94

Birmingham Airport Hotel and Parking on 22:29 - Feb 23 by Loyal

An excellent hotel chain.

The aforementioned one in Birmingham is excellent

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024