Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? 17:13 - Feb 25 with 10653 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Every season we go through this shit. We get clear pens that don't get called and/or the other team gets pens that they clearly didn't deserve. In all 6 of the seasons we've been in in the Premier League now there hasn't been a single one where I didn't lose count of all the bad penalty decisions against us. Especially when it comes to being awarded penalties.

Ridiculous how in the beginning of our PL days idiots kept saying that it was "going to all even out." That's sure happened hasn't it??

I just saw the replay and it clearly hit Azpilicueta's arm, which was completely in an unnatural position. Incredible that dickhead Swarbrick didn't call it.

And did any else catch that giant grin of his after the 2nd goal? Have a look:

What was that all about? He was walking around smiling like the girl who he'd been after since the primary school days finally accepted his advances or something.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 12:38]

Come on you Swans.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:18 - Feb 25 with 7956 viewsSmellyplumz

Swabrick is a disgrace.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 with 7920 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Here's a clip of the replay:

https://my.mixtape.moe/vbynod.mp4

Jesus Christ. This is fvcking infuriating. It's as stonewall a penalty as it gets.

Come on you Swans.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 with 7918 viewsMagic_Michu

That's not a pen in my eyes... ive seen them given but would be gutted if that was given against us.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:28 - Feb 25 with 7905 viewstrampie

Swans are a Welsh team playing English teams with English only officials.

Big teams always get the lions share of wrong decisions for every three wrong decisions big teams get two in their favour, its the opposite for small teams.

A big team at home to a small team get big team advantage and home team advantage.
A small team at home to big team gets no advantage, as home team advantage is cancelled out by big team advantage.

Swansea are a small team, a Welsh team playing English teams with English only officials, two things are important in sport, ''to be fair and to be seen to be fair''.

Swans need video refs more than most teams, but will the big teams like Liverpool and Man Utd and the big countries like England ever agree to it ???, others sports have it but football doesn't and there is a reason for that, it will go some way to cancelling the advantage big teams and home teams enjoy, they will still have an advantage with run of the mill decisions but ones that are referred there will be a chance that the correct decision will be given.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 17:31]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:29 - Feb 25 with 7902 viewstomdickharry

Saw the shocking grin,saw the missed penalty decision and watched the two minutes of extra time at the end of the first half when there should have been one,we scored during the second.The referee is and always has been a shocker.
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:30 - Feb 25 with 7899 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 by Magic_Michu

That's not a pen in my eyes... ive seen them given but would be gutted if that was given against us.

You must not have eyes.

Come on you Swans.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:35 - Feb 25 with 7857 viewsraynor94

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 by Magic_Michu

Arm outstretched, ball hits arm, ball moves forward, so how on earth do reckon that wasn't a penalty?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:36 - Feb 25 with 7827 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gylfi knocked the ball past him in a manner where only the defenders arm could prevent Gylfi from being one on one with the goalkeeper.

It was a stonewall penalty and before the recent rule change it was likely a red card too.

Horrendous decision and the smirk on the face of the referee in that picture sickens me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:37 - Feb 25 with 7830 viewsJack_Meoff

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:27 - Feb 25 by MyFinalHeaven

Here's a clip of the replay:

https://my.mixtape.moe/vbynod.mp4

Jesus Christ. This is fvcking infuriating. It's as stonewall a penalty as it gets.

What game is Matt Holland watching? The androgynous melt.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:39 - Feb 25 with 7807 viewsTom1912

Like most teams outside the big clubs we get some for us and a lot against. We only remember the ones against though. I'm sure a lot of the bottom half feel the same.

No doubt about the one today though. Awful, awful decision.
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:45 - Feb 25 with 7777 viewsunion_jack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:28 - Feb 25 by trampie

Swans are a Welsh team playing English teams with English only officials.

Big teams always get the lions share of wrong decisions for every three wrong decisions big teams get two in their favour, its the opposite for small teams.

A big team at home to a small team get big team advantage and home team advantage.
A small team at home to big team gets no advantage, as home team advantage is cancelled out by big team advantage.

Swansea are a small team, a Welsh team playing English teams with English only officials, two things are important in sport, ''to be fair and to be seen to be fair''.

Swans need video refs more than most teams, but will the big teams like Liverpool and Man Utd and the big countries like England ever agree to it ???, others sports have it but football doesn't and there is a reason for that, it will go some way to cancelling the advantage big teams and home teams enjoy, they will still have an advantage with run of the mill decisions but ones that are referred there will be a chance that the correct decision will be given.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 17:31]

I'm not one for banning people on this site but I'd gladly make an exception in your case if I could.

It's nothing to do with being a Welsh side you pr1ck, it's all to do with being a smaller side playing a top 4 team.

I hope people looking in on this site don't think we are all like you. You give us all a bad name.

Close the door on the way out!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:51 - Feb 25 with 7749 viewsGriffting

I did read someone say they thought it wasn't a pen because the players arm was up with the intention of grabbing Siggy rather than handling the ball. Stop one penalty claim by disguising it as another penalty claim, these Chelsea lads have it all up their sleeve.
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:25 - Feb 25 with 7637 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:45 - Feb 25 by union_jack

I'm not one for banning people on this site but I'd gladly make an exception in your case if I could.

It's nothing to do with being a Welsh side you pr1ck, it's all to do with being a smaller side playing a top 4 team.

I hope people looking in on this site don't think we are all like you. You give us all a bad name.

Close the door on the way out!

Two things are important in sport ''to be fair and to be seen to be fair'', the subtlety will be lost on you.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:32 - Feb 25 with 7625 viewsperchrockjack

I don't know what tramps posted but I have an idea it mentions Wales

Hence my point he really is a prime example of why so mNy English people see us as backward village people fully forty years behind and wallowing in a wealth of nostalgic hiraeth

Poorest part of UK with good reason

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:35 - Feb 25 with 7620 viewsunion_jack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:25 - Feb 25 by trampie

Two things are important in sport ''to be fair and to be seen to be fair'', the subtlety will be lost on you.

Is that the door I hear closing? I hope so.

Tw@t!

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:38 - Feb 25 with 7610 viewsperchrockjack

I d love to meet trampie alone ,sober and with plenty of time on my hands to help him

He s a basket case ,if he s serious, which I doubt

We re being trolled ,union

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:39 - Feb 25 with 7602 viewsbuilthjack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 17:36 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Gylfi knocked the ball past him in a manner where only the defenders arm could prevent Gylfi from being one on one with the goalkeeper.

It was a stonewall penalty and before the recent rule change it was likely a red card too.

Horrendous decision and the smirk on the face of the referee in that picture sickens me.

Well said

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:43 - Feb 25 with 7577 viewsunion_jack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:38 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

I d love to meet trampie alone ,sober and with plenty of time on my hands to help him

He s a basket case ,if he s serious, which I doubt

We re being trolled ,union

I'm yet to be convinced Perch.

He may say he's trolling but he's so insular in his thoughts I believe he actually believes what he says.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:47 - Feb 25 with 7564 viewsperchrockjack

He s either a troll or a terrorist

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:48 - Feb 25 with 7554 viewsBournedore

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:25 - Feb 25 by trampie

Anyone who sees that replay and doesn't think it's a pen doesn't have a scooby. About as nailed on a handball as you can get...
Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 19:11 - Feb 25 with 7496 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:35 - Feb 25 by union_jack

Tw@t!

Urgh ?

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 20:12 - Feb 25 with 7377 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 18:35 - Feb 25 by union_jack

Tw@t!

Telling me to f*ck off and calling me a Tw@t on various threads and implying that I'm going to get banned ?...............when you are doing all the abusing................hmm, now then you might well be part of the clique on here [no doubt you are] and in the know, but if get banned for porthcawl, I will find out who is behind it and I if I find out who the people are, I will then be asking face to face why ? capisce.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 20:17]

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 21:40 - Feb 25 with 7233 viewsGlyn1

Moving on, here's something that trampie and union jack can come together in agreeing about, because they are both about to disagree with me.

Playing the 'Victim - poor me Card' is getting boring. I was at the match so haven't seen it on screen, but I do see that the Chelski forums think that it wasn't a legitimate free kick from which we scored, and they're still moaning about a couple of decisions that went against them at the Liberty. Whatever. Who cares. If the ref made a mistake (and I don't know yet) it only proves that he's human, not corrupt or racist.

And while I'm ranting. Will the idiots still chanting anti-Cardiff songs just please shut up because all it proves is that you still think about them. Get over it.

Ta.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 21:52 - Feb 25 with 7209 viewstrampie

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 21:40 - Feb 25 by Glyn1

Moving on, here's something that trampie and union jack can come together in agreeing about, because they are both about to disagree with me.

Playing the 'Victim - poor me Card' is getting boring. I was at the match so haven't seen it on screen, but I do see that the Chelski forums think that it wasn't a legitimate free kick from which we scored, and they're still moaning about a couple of decisions that went against them at the Liberty. Whatever. Who cares. If the ref made a mistake (and I don't know yet) it only proves that he's human, not corrupt or racist.

And while I'm ranting. Will the idiots still chanting anti-Cardiff songs just please shut up because all it proves is that you still think about them. Get over it.

Ta.

Nobody is accusing the ref of anything, would it look as bad if he was a neutral nationality ref - no, would a video ref helped him to make the right call - probably.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/ref-neil-swarbricks-appalling-call-chelsea-v-s

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 22:04 - Feb 25 with 7162 viewsunion_jack

Why do we always have to get fvcked by the refs when it comes to penalties? on 21:40 - Feb 25 by Glyn1

Ta.

Don't really disagree with you. It's just that refs' decisions in general are swayed by big clubs. That incident the other way would probably (we'll never know) ended up as a penalty.

What Trampie keeps harping on about is the 'is it cos we're Welsh' syndrome. It's not, nothing to do with it and never will be. Of course, he'll never accept that.

And the anti Cardiff (and English) songs are an embarrassment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024