Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record a 3pm kick off? 16:03 - Feb 27 with 1209 viewsKinsey

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could advise me on something?

My son is mascot on Saturday as some of you already know.

My question is, is there a way to record a stream of the game?

Thanks in advance
Record a 3pm kick off? on 16:42 - Feb 27 with 1151 viewsstevethejack

Unlikely with streaming I think, unless you hook up a DVD recorder via HDMI to the PC/laptop. That might do it, never tried.

I have access to all PL games at 3pm on my sat system (it's the feed from the stadiums to London, HD and English commentary), they broadcast from around 14:30 with commentators starting talking around 14:50. They have the cameras on players warming up, the crowd, mascots etc. before 14:50

I can record it, but it depends on a lot of things, I need to be in the house when the codes are released for the encrypted broadcasts to input into my system. I tend to leave the house around 13:15, and the codes can be release any time from 13:00.

The main one is that it's not emptying down as the signal is borderline on my dish, as a lot of rain will mean bad/no signal.

I'm getting a bigger dish soon so that will sort out the signal, but not in time for Saturday.

Failing my attempts to get you a copy on DVD, recording it from the hard drive on the sat box - what about asking the club if they can supply you a copy of the disc, as they will use the main broadcast feed to go over things with players after the game. Ask early enough and you may get a good response.

I have a few contacts at the club, and can ask for you. Send me your number and name etc of your son via PM and maybe I can get something sorted out from the club for you.

Steve
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 16:43]
Record a 3pm kick off? on 17:01 - Feb 27 with 1094 viewsKinsey

Thank you Steve. Very much appreciated. Will PM you.
Record a 3pm kick off? on 18:03 - Feb 27 with 992 viewsLoyal

Record a 3pm kick off? on 16:42 - Feb 27 by stevethejack

Unlikely with streaming I think, unless you hook up a DVD recorder via HDMI to the PC/laptop. That might do it, never tried.

I have access to all PL games at 3pm on my sat system (it's the feed from the stadiums to London, HD and English commentary), they broadcast from around 14:30 with commentators starting talking around 14:50. They have the cameras on players warming up, the crowd, mascots etc. before 14:50

I can record it, but it depends on a lot of things, I need to be in the house when the codes are released for the encrypted broadcasts to input into my system. I tend to leave the house around 13:15, and the codes can be release any time from 13:00.

The main one is that it's not emptying down as the signal is borderline on my dish, as a lot of rain will mean bad/no signal.

I'm getting a bigger dish soon so that will sort out the signal, but not in time for Saturday.

Failing my attempts to get you a copy on DVD, recording it from the hard drive on the sat box - what about asking the club if they can supply you a copy of the disc, as they will use the main broadcast feed to go over things with players after the game. Ask early enough and you may get a good response.

I have a few contacts at the club, and can ask for you. Send me your number and name etc of your son via PM and maybe I can get something sorted out from the club for you.

Steve

Your a bloody nice chap 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Record a 3pm kick off? on 19:02 - Feb 27 with 900 viewsFlashberryjack

Record a 3pm kick off? on 16:42 - Feb 27 by stevethejack

Steve

Top man

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Record a 3pm kick off? on 19:20 - Feb 27 with 845 viewsFieryJack

Record a 3pm kick off? on 18:03 - Feb 27 by Loyal

Your a bloody nice chap 👍

Agreed.

How the bloody hell did he end up on here!?
Record a 3pm kick off? on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 797 viewsKinsey

There are some decent JB's around see!
Record a 3pm kick off? on 19:42 - Feb 27 with 786 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Why don't you try and arrange for a body cam to be fitted to him just like one of the other mascot's did with the last home game?
Record a 3pm kick off? on 19:51 - Feb 27 with 767 viewsKinsey

Yeah I've seen those, but I wanted to see him actually coming out. MOTD will be ok, but hopefully wanna see a bit more.
Login to get fewer ads

Record a 3pm kick off? on 23:09 - Feb 27 with 622 viewsbuilthjack

Record a 3pm kick off? on 19:38 - Feb 27 by Kinsey

There are some decent JB's around see!

Contact Lucy Norman

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024