Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock career politican? 18:58 - Feb 28 with 2372 viewssiralan

Has he ever done a real job?
When he was a research assistant after leaving university who was that for his mother or Father?

Is it acceptable that he was handed the job because he was the sperm of Neil?

Working class hero or gravy train parasite ?

Where do British Council Development and Training Services executive jobs for the Eu get advertised?

Research assistant straight to EU executive does that sound normal?

Do you need any type of experience to get the above job other than a "research assistant"?

If so how did he get the job?

And the remoaner muppets wonder why the UK electorate decided to leave the EU.

Here is his "work record"from leaving uni.

Kinnock worked as a research assistant at the European Parliament in Brussels before becoming a British Council Development and Training Services executive based in Brussels in 1997. He held various positions with the British Council including office director of the St. Petersburg office. Following the Russian authorities' closure of this office,Kinnock took up a position with the British Council in Sierra Leone.

In January 2009 he joined the World Economic Forum as director, head of Europe and Central Asia, based in Geneva, Switzerland.

In August 2012 he took up a position at Xyntéo in London, Kinnock was managing director of the "Global Leadership and Technology Exchange" in 2012.

He really sounds like a typical Aberavon boy,laughing his fecking head of at the clueless muppets who vote for him simply for wearing a red rosette.

The people get the politicians they deserve.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 19:11]
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:25 - Feb 28 with 2336 viewsdickythorpe

A talking horse.
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:34 - Feb 28 with 2320 viewssiralan

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:25 - Feb 28 by dickythorpe

A talking horse.

Could not have summed him up better.
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:37 - Feb 28 with 2315 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't care either way for Kinnock Jnr but his career path doesn't seem all that different from most modern day political types. They're pretty much all career politicians these days.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 19:38]

Poll: Tory leader

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:48 - Feb 28 with 2282 viewssiralan

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:37 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

I don't care either way for Kinnock Jnr but his career path doesn't seem all that different from most modern day political types. They're pretty much all career politicians these days.

The whole kinnock family has lived of nepotism for years.

Name another family in UK politics anywhere near them?
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 2227 viewsdickythorpe

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 19:48 - Feb 28 by siralan

The whole kinnock family has lived of nepotism for years.

Name another family in UK politics anywhere near them?

The Darvells.
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 20:29 - Feb 28 with 2222 viewsKilkennyjack

I don't like Neil but check out Ian Drunken Smith.
Only ever worked for 18 minths as a salesman with HP.

Married into a wealthy family so lives rent free on their country estate.
Dodgy uni record alledgedly.

And a total w@nker.

Beware of the Risen People

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 21:00 - Feb 28 with 2187 viewsLeonWasGod

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 20:29 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

I don't like Neil but check out Ian Drunken Smith.
Only ever worked for 18 minths as a salesman with HP.

Married into a wealthy family so lives rent free on their country estate.
Dodgy uni record alledgedly.

And a total w@nker.

HP sauce is the mutts nuts though!

Career politicians seems the norm. Degree in politics, a language or business, preferably in a red brick university, follwed by climbing the greasy poll being a PA or somesuch in a local party office, whilst milking who you know at every step.

If you want to get really depressed go and watch the youth party members in action during party conference season. Strutting around like peacocks but know sod all and have experienced even less than that.

Nice work if you've the mentality for it though.
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 21:04 - Feb 28 with 2182 viewsperchrockjack

Same as Corbyn then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 21:27 - Feb 28 with 2153 viewsBarrySwan

"Where do British Council Development and Training Services executive jobs for the Eu get advertised?"

I would imagine in daddy Neil Kinnock's house over tea or something

As I'm sure that you'll all be rather surprised to learn, Kinnock senior was the chairman of the British Council until 2009.
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 2079 viewsrock1n

In fact there's less career politicians now than there has been for several decades. It's a myth.

Stephen Kinnock is quite impressive from what I've seen btw.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 22:59 - Feb 28 with 2068 viewssiralan

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 22:53 - Feb 28 by rock1n

In fact there's less career politicians now than there has been for several decades. It's a myth.

Stephen Kinnock is quite impressive from what I've seen btw.

If it's not their career why are they picking up £76,000 a year?
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 23:03 - Feb 28 with 2065 viewsrock1n

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 22:59 - Feb 28 by siralan

If it's not their career why are they picking up £76,000 a year?

MP's should be paid well, I would make it 100k.

They work very long hours, in a very demanding job and should be respected.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 23:33 - Feb 28 with 2037 viewsnice_to_michu

Which one of these jobs isn't "a real job"? Never spoken to the bloke, but I have no reason to think that he didn't work hard, gain knowledge etc.

For some reason people have this yearning to elect someone who is "one of us", often translating to someone who "used to work in the factory with me until last year and used to drink in the same pub as me" etc etc. For the record, I don't think there is anything wrong with someone like that becoming an MP. But, just because you might think they have "street smarts" it doesn't mean they have any idea at all about education policy, agricultural policy, foreign affairs in sub-Saharan Africa and so forth.

There may well be people you drink with who are well-read on numerous issues that an MP has to legislate on, but I wouldn't dismiss someone's ability to see your point of view just because you traveled two different paths in life.
Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 23:34 - Feb 28 with 2037 viewsLoyal

What else can he do but have others fend for him, at some point he no doubt will construct a book, call it the truth and become a best seller like anus.
It's what these pesky Cardiff fantasists do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 23:39 - Feb 28 with 2030 viewsrock1n

Only in Britain could we be annoyed if we're Governed by people who went to Oxbridge.

I would bloody hope they had a good education.

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 00:40 - Mar 1 with 2010 viewsRogerstone

Another one on the gravy train. Yet tell us how to behave etc and not ever done a days graft in their life.

I cant stand any politician. All self serving IMO

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 01:04 - Mar 1 with 1999 viewsrock1n

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 00:40 - Mar 1 by Rogerstone

Another one on the gravy train. Yet tell us how to behave etc and not ever done a days graft in their life.

I cant stand any politician. All self serving IMO

Such ignorance

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 11:08 - Mar 1 with 1923 viewstrampie

One politician that springs to mind as having done real jobs is Leanne Wood, factory work, shop work, out on site and in the office, a real lady of the people.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 16:38 - Mar 1 with 1846 viewsrock1n

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 11:08 - Mar 1 by trampie

One politician that springs to mind as having done real jobs is Leanne Wood, factory work, shop work, out on site and in the office, a real lady of the people.

Yeah and useful as a chocolate teapot.

Zero intellect. I want the elite (i.e. the best) running the show, not someone I would have a pint with.

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 17:58 - Mar 1 with 1813 viewsLoyal

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 11:08 - Mar 1 by trampie

I think you would like an evening of back door entertainment with said lady ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 22:50 - Mar 1 with 1758 viewsrock1n

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 17:58 - Mar 1 by Loyal

I think you would like an evening of back door entertainment with said lady ?

I bet she's a game girl

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 08:34 - Mar 2 with 1704 viewstrampie

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 16:38 - Mar 1 by rock1n

Yeah and useful as a chocolate teapot.

Zero intellect. I want the elite (i.e. the best) running the show, not someone I would have a pint with.

Leanne has risen to the rank of leader of the party of the Welsh intelligentsia.

Nye Bevan was a butchers errand boy and then a coal miner and he is seen as a political heavyweight.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 8:35]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 08:38 - Mar 2 with 1689 viewsLohengrin

Stephen Kinnock career politican? on 08:34 - Mar 2 by trampie

Leanne has risen to the rank of leader of the party of the Welsh intelligentsia.

Nye Bevan was a butchers errand boy and then a coal miner and he is seen as a political heavyweight.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 8:35]

Thank you, Tramp. I was feeling a bit under the weather this morning, I'm having a job shaking this cold off but you've just perked me up quicker than Benylin could!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024