Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 21:13 - Feb 28 with 1349 viewspencoedjack

Fair play tremendous away support for the long journey to Brighton for a game live on Sky
Newcastle on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 1312 viewsJBT95

Probably 1/3 of them aren't actually from Newcastle or the north-east area, they have a big fanbase across the country. One boy I was in school with did Birmingham away with them in 2010-11. Loads of Magpies about South Wales.

Also they take 2700 to the south coast on a rearranged Tuesday night, yet only ever brought 1k to us even on Good Friday and the first away game for them of the season.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 21:24]
Newcastle on 21:23 - Feb 28 with 1308 viewsSwansNZ

I hope they lose and also miss out out promotion.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Newcastle on 21:24 - Feb 28 with 1301 viewsJBT95

Newcastle on 21:23 - Feb 28 by SwansNZ

I hope they lose and also miss out out promotion.

My dream is for them to lose the play-off final.
Newcastle on 21:26 - Feb 28 with 1285 viewsSwansNZ

well that was a lucky goal

Newcastle on 21:33 - Feb 28 with 1243 viewsSwansNZ

bugger

Newcastle on 21:34 - Feb 28 with 1238 viewsFlashberryjack

Newcastle on 21:26 - Feb 28 by SwansNZ

well that was a lucky goal

1-2 to Newcastle now

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Newcastle on 21:35 - Feb 28 with 1230 viewsPrivate_Partz

Newcastle on 21:33 - Feb 28 by SwansNZ

bugger

Good second goal and the first probably the spawniest I have ever seen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Newcastle on 21:38 - Feb 28 with 1202 viewspencoedjack

Newcastle on 21:22 - Feb 28 by JBT95

Probably 1/3 of them aren't actually from Newcastle or the north-east area, they have a big fanbase across the country. One boy I was in school with did Birmingham away with them in 2010-11. Loads of Magpies about South Wales.

Also they take 2700 to the south coast on a rearranged Tuesday night, yet only ever brought 1k to us even on Good Friday and the first away game for them of the season.

Ok I've changed my mind after your post .....

Shite away support from Newcastle on a game live on a sky on a Tuesday night

Fair dos to the 1/3 of the 50000 odd thousand who travel to St James park every other weekend from Birmingham and South Wales
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle on 21:43 - Feb 28 with 1184 viewsJBT95

Newcastle on 21:38 - Feb 28 by pencoedjack

Ok I've changed my mind after your post .....

Shite away support from Newcastle on a game live on a sky on a Tuesday night

Fair dos to the 1/3 of the 50000 odd thousand who travel to St James park every other weekend from Birmingham and South Wales

Don't get me wrong it's fantastic support tonight, but why did they never bring more fans to us?
Newcastle on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 1146 viewspencoedjack

Newcastle on 21:43 - Feb 28 by JBT95

Don't get me wrong it's fantastic support tonight, but why did they never bring more fans to us?

No clue ask your school mate who went to Brum
Newcastle on 23:23 - Feb 28 with 1014 viewsLoyal

We do ourselves down at times.
Ok big support, but many clubs can match that on any given day in the same league position.
And I include us and Cardiff in that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Newcastle on 23:45 - Feb 28 with 981 viewsepaul

Newcastle on 21:35 - Feb 28 by Private_Partz

Good second goal and the first probably the spawniest I have ever seen.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Newcastle on 08:36 - Mar 1 with 836 viewsDevz00

They get 52k at every home game. It’s incredible support for such a long journey on a Tuesday night, but it’s all relative.

We need to expand the Liberty to get a bigger fan base. It really is the only way we will get proper die-hard fans. Otherwise we will just be left with the usual 10-16k if we go down and the floating fans won’t be interested. I’ve said this for years, like many others on here.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Newcastle on 09:15 - Mar 1 with 814 viewsangryjack

Newcastle on 21:22 - Feb 28 by JBT95

if there loads them in south wales like you said why dont they come to liberty but go to brighton chatting bubbles mush
Newcastle on 11:53 - Mar 1 with 760 viewsLeonWasGod

Newcastle on 23:45 - Feb 28 by epaul

What? It took weeks to perfect that on the training ground!
Newcastle on 20:53 - Mar 1 with 642 viewswhiterock

Down to Huddersfield Saturday then Reading mid-week, both sold out, listening to talk sport yesterday and they love Shelley
Newcastle on 20:59 - Mar 1 with 631 viewstaffpunk

Newcastle on 21:43 - Feb 28 by JBT95

Never used to travel in big numbers to Cardiff back in the day either, must be something about South Wales!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Newcastle on 21:07 - Mar 1 with 624 viewsjacabertawe

Newcastle on 20:53 - Mar 1 by whiterock

Down to Huddersfield Saturday then Reading mid-week, both sold out, listening to talk sport yesterday and they love Shelley

They love "Shelley"?:
"Nothing wilts faster than laurels that have been rested upon."!!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024