Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris destroys Remoaners: 09:29 - Mar 1 with 1305 viewsShaky

Snowflakes literally melt as BoJo makes fools of them all - lolz!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/28/boris-johnson-foreign-secretary

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 09:47 - Mar 1 with 1284 viewsLohengrin

“Why can’t you just be honest and say that some people will be better off as a result of Brexit and some won’t?” asked a Sky reporter.

You don't have to be endowed with the wisdom of Solomon to see that is the case with the question inverted.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:34 - Mar 1 with 1229 viewsHighjack

They won't be the first audience looking bored and confused when being forced to listen to politicians and they won't be the last. I'm not sure why this is news or why the "journalist" has written it in such a gleefully childish way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:47 - Mar 1 with 1205 viewsLeonWasGod

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 09:47 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

“Why can’t you just be honest and say that some people will be better off as a result of Brexit and some won’t?” asked a Sky reporter.

You don't have to be endowed with the wisdom of Solomon to see that is the case with the question inverted.

True, although whether those people who aren't well off under the current arrangement will suddenly have their problems solved by Brexit is questionable. I hope they do, otherwise that's another generation that will be disillusioned and disengage further from politics.

As we've seen, the much flaunted case for saving money is being undermined by the subsidies that are already being offered to convince companies to stay (and we haven't even got to the farmers, fisherfellas and The City yet), by the reported €60 bn exit deal, and will continue to be watered down if we opt to buy in to preserve some access to EU funds/programmes.

Davies has already poured water on a sudden stop to the 'harmful' immigration at the low end of the payscale, by quite correctly pointing out that we'd be stuffed (as mentioned before the referendum by the snowflakes). Now we've got the Government using people's livelihoods as a bargaining chip, so who knows whether that will mean we retain current EU immigrant numbers or not.

And it's slowly sinking in that the businesses that we were going to make Britain great again with have been sold off to foreign investors who are at perfect liberty to fack off somewhere else if they don't like what Brexit deals them.

Interesting times ahead. But we'll be alright as long as we strengthen in the summer with a decent rb, holding CM dynamo, cover for Siggy and maybe do a deal on one of our wingers out and a top quality option coming in.
Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:53 - Mar 1 with 1195 viewsBanosswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269702/With-talk-melons-Boris-left-abuz

The other view

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:55 - Mar 1 with 1190 viewsLeonWasGod

I enjoyed that. Sensationalist nonsense for the most part, but quite funny.

"Better still, if you didn’t want to put the pineapples on a pizza you could always turn them into jam and flog them to the Yanks. That was the wonder of Brexit." [roftl]
Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:30 - Mar 1 with 1149 viewsHighjack

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:53 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269702/With-talk-melons-Boris-left-abuz

The other view

Yep, which suggests the truth probably lies smack bang in the middle, but newspapers are not interested in the truth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:48 - Mar 1 with 1128 viewsLeonWasGod

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:53 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

The other view

It seems the same view to me. It was dull and flat, Boris bounded up with his usual puppy-like enthusiasm and told a few jokes, and everyone went away feeling entertained but none the wiser. The Guardian just laboured the point a bit more. It's hard to spin a Boris talk as even though he is hugely entertaining he's very much a one trick pony.
Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:56 - Mar 1 with 1117 viewsBanosswan

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:48 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

It seems the same view to me. It was dull and flat, Boris bounded up with his usual puppy-like enthusiasm and told a few jokes, and everyone went away feeling entertained but none the wiser. The Guardian just laboured the point a bit more. It's hard to spin a Boris talk as even though he is hugely entertaining he's very much a one trick pony.

And you interpreted it as you see, which is the right way to go about it.

I just provided a link which shows a different spin to the one on the op, as some people will just blindly agree with opinion pieces that suit their agendas.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 1109 viewsLeonWasGod

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:56 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

And you interpreted it as you see, which is the right way to go about it.

I just provided a link which shows a different spin to the one on the op, as some people will just blindly agree with opinion pieces that suit their agendas.

Yep, suppose so. Just a bit tame for the Mail - I was left wanting more outrage.

Boris is engaging though, no doubt about that.
Boris destroys Remoaners: on 12:00 - Mar 1 with 1105 viewsBanosswan

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 11:58 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

Yep, suppose so. Just a bit tame for the Mail - I was left wanting more outrage.

Boris is engaging though, no doubt about that.

Read the comments, that'll get you going.

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 13:43 - Mar 1 with 1010 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 09:47 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

He's a sketch writer, it's not a hard news story. Sketches are meant to be written for levity not hard facts.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 10:06 - Mar 2 with 792 viewsPrivate_Partz

Boris destroys Remoaners: on 12:00 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

Read the comments, that'll get you going.

I second this. Read the comments.
The only ones taken by this are the ones that think Brexit is the right move. After all we are Great Britain. We fought two world wars. Everyone loves us and is queuing up to trade with us as opposed to the biggest market in the world which we are leaving. Now we will have less of those damned immigrants as well. Our superior businessmen and workers will see em off.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024