Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 12:05 - Mar 1 with 2504 viewspencoedjack

Back training.

Get the cotton wool out
Montero on 12:11 - Mar 1 with 2383 viewsBanosswan

Looking forward to his annual appearance.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Montero on 12:39 - Mar 1 with 2333 viewspencoedjack

Montero on 12:11 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

Looking forward to his annual appearance.

Maybe I'm being a little optimistic but a few sub appearances before the end of the season ( on a warm day obviously) will be a good option to have
Montero on 13:05 - Mar 1 with 2281 viewsJFSwan

Wont put the work in defensively and Narsingh has the ' Explosive player off the bench' job nailed down atm.
Montero on 13:23 - Mar 1 with 2238 viewsGlyn1

He and Llorente were really beginning to work well together, with Montero firing in balls for Llorente to head. There's been at least one goal scored like that, maybe more.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Montero on 13:31 - Mar 1 with 2216 viewsjacabertawe

Montero on 13:23 - Mar 1 by Glyn1

He and Llorente were really beginning to work well together, with Montero firing in balls for Llorente to head. There's been at least one goal scored like that, maybe more.

Just the one.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Montero on 16:47 - Mar 1 with 2062 viewscontroversial_jack

Montero on 13:31 - Mar 1 by jacabertawe

Just the one.

A size 9 boot up the rear will be just the trick
Montero on 21:02 - Mar 1 with 1929 viewswhiterock

It's competition, Montero at his best would get in our side, grated he needs to find consistency but he's our asset, let's see if PC can use him
Montero on 21:05 - Mar 1 with 1916 viewsperchrockjack

Too many wingers ,not enough defenders

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Montero on 23:23 - Mar 1 with 1804 viewsswan65split

In peace work must be one the highest earners at the Club , along with the 15 mill "toy"
Montero on 00:49 - Mar 2 with 1765 viewsdeanscfc

A fully fit Montero would be a different player without Taylor behind c*cking up and shouting nonsense behind him. Let's hope he can get fuly fit. Unplayable on his day.
Montero on 01:04 - Mar 2 with 1761 viewsEasternJack

Back in just in time as the weather starts to improve. Again

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Montero on 03:32 - Mar 2 with 1738 viewsZut_Alors

have to say, would be great to see Olsson and Montero working together down the left. Teams worked out they could double up on Montero, but if we had Olsson bombing on, it would really push teams. Think at home especially it would work against teams like Burnley.
Montero on 03:46 - Mar 2 with 1735 viewsdameedna

Olsson and Montero with Clement and Makalele is a completely different prospect to what we had at the start of the season. With a midfield ticking over and Carroll moving us forward , I can't see why anyone would not want to see Jeff back on the track. I don't rate him based on his performances to date, this will be his big chance to shine and yes he has the weather on his side.
Montero on 09:15 - Mar 2 with 1650 viewsswan65split

Montero on 00:49 - Mar 2 by deanscfc

A fully fit Montero would be a different player without Taylor behind c*cking up and shouting nonsense behind him. Let's hope he can get fuly fit. Unplayable on his day.

Unplayable!!!! never a true word! a couple of shiners in a couple of Seasons! more appointments at the Docs than me!........ship him out.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 9:15]
Montero on 12:01 - Mar 2 with 1561 viewsSwan91

Different left back with him to offer help with attack... could make all the difference. Like someone said before, teams doubled up on him and taylor didn't really push forward like ollsson does... so if olsson does push up it gives them less chances to mark montero tightly.

If he is able put in those type of crosses he likes (run passed all the defenders and knock it in) then Llorente could get some easy chances for him... that type of link up (if clement can get him playing like he used to) could be really dangerous for opposition.

Everytime a new manager comes in (especially clement) I am all up for giving players another chance to prove themselves.
Montero on 20:34 - Mar 2 with 1417 viewswhiterock

He's our asset and can beat a man for fun, very explosive over the first few yards and frightens defenders to death, if he gets two decent crosses in, Llorente will score one, horses for courses and PC will know if and when to play him
Montero on 21:05 - Mar 2 with 1378 viewsdameedna

We have Gylfi on the left and Carroll drifting in when Gylfi comes central. Both have an eye for a forward runor pass. Too often Montero picked the ball up early and was left to run. that left agap between him and Taylor that cork is now covered by olsson or cork. Montero had too much to do and one mistake was costly. To be fair Taylor was right in that he wanted Jeff further forward so he could play a percentage ball to the corner flag. But the gap was always there that needed to be filled.
Montero on 21:13 - Mar 2 with 1369 viewsdailew

PC devised a special routine to break him in slowly to full training.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Montero on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 1353 viewsjack2jack

Back in training,great,should be out injured by tomorrow then!
Montero on 21:25 - Mar 2 with 1349 viewsCooperman

A new manager brings a new opportunity.

I'm not overly impressed with his contribution to date. Let's hope PC can derive a training reigime that keeps him fit and can sufficiently motivate him when he's in and around the starting XI.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Montero on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 1333 viewsjack2jack

Montero on 21:25 - Mar 2 by Cooperman

A new manager brings a new opportunity.

I'm not overly impressed with his contribution to date. Let's hope PC can derive a training reigime that keeps him fit and can sufficiently motivate him when he's in and around the starting XI.

Yeah like nice spin around his kitchen on a kids bike that'll do,for starters
Montero on 23:38 - Mar 2 with 1255 viewsnyc_swans

will this not be the 3rd time that we've heard "well, maybe a new manager will really be able to get through to montero!"

the montero bandwagon, if it still exists, should be disbanded. everybody remembers 2 games. this is over the course of 3 years, ffs. failing to see the bigger picture is a problem.
Montero on 00:07 - Mar 3 with 1238 viewsJack_Meoff

Does he f*cking hibernate?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Montero on 09:26 - Mar 3 with 1146 viewsdameedna

Hopefully the gloves are off
Montero on 10:03 - Mar 3 with 1122 viewsDafyddHuw

Montero on 00:49 - Mar 2 by deanscfc

This is revisionist nonsense. I couldn't count the number of times Taylor had the ball, was yelling at Montero to run up the line, only for Montero to be standing there without a single thought in his head.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024