Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A good candidate for capital punishment ? 18:28 - Mar 1 with 1397 viewsLoyal

After all this particular beardy is already a hero in a country that insists they are on the uk's side in the fight against Isis.
This is why Trump is president and we are exiting Europe.
So maybe, good has come of it ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39112840
[Post edited 1 Mar 2017 18:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 18:37 - Mar 1 with 1386 viewsDarran

What?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 18:40 - Mar 1 with 1377 viewsNogginthenog

What..???!
A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 18:48 - Mar 1 with 1361 viewsLoyal

What ?
Updated 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 19:23 - Mar 1 with 1320 viewsLohengrin

As an aside the moslem population in British gaols has increased between the 2002 census and that of 2015 by 122%. Yes, you read that correctly it's not a typo, 122%.

According to the latest published FPE figures it cost £65,000 per head, per annum to keep a prisoner in gaol. Does anybody think the money could be put to better use?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:24 - Mar 1 with 1282 viewsLoyal

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 19:23 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

As an aside the moslem population in British gaols has increased between the 2002 census and that of 2015 by 122%. Yes, you read that correctly it's not a typo, 122%.

According to the latest published FPE figures it cost £65,000 per head, per annum to keep a prisoner in gaol. Does anybody think the money could be put to better use?

Are you indicating bullets ?

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:25 - Mar 1 with 1280 viewsLohengrin

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:24 - Mar 1 by Loyal

Are you indicating bullets ?

Repatriation.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:33 - Mar 1 with 1266 viewsLoyal

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:25 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

Repatriation.

I think he would end up on Pakistani Big Brother !
Or their military advisor.

Conspiracy theory ....
A mate of mine reckons confirmed nutters like this guy are committing these crimes to become incaserated so they can influence from within.

He also reckons South Wales Police weed out hundreds of applications from supporters of Isis every year.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:44 - Mar 1 with 1244 viewsexiledclaseboy

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:33 - Mar 1 by Loyal

I think he would end up on Pakistani Big Brother !
Or their military advisor.

Conspiracy theory ....
A mate of mine reckons confirmed nutters like this guy are committing these crimes to become incaserated so they can influence from within.

He also reckons South Wales Police weed out hundreds of applications from supporters of Isis every year.

Every time my security clearance has to be renewed for work I have to confirm that I'm not a terrorist and that I'm not actively plotting to bring about the fall of democratic government. I often wonder if anyone answers "yes" to these questions.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 21:50 - Mar 1 with 1204 viewsFieryJack

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:25 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

Repatriation.

Repatriation would be an impossibility.

I'd bet that the vast majority of Pakistani inmates are 2nd and 3rd generation, British-born Pakistanis ie. legally speaking, they have as much claim to British citizenship as you and me.
A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 22:10 - Mar 1 with 1181 viewsjacktar

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:44 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

Every time my security clearance has to be renewed for work I have to confirm that I'm not a terrorist and that I'm not actively plotting to bring about the fall of democratic government. I often wonder if anyone answers "yes" to these questions.

I think you should try it ECB.
Actively plotting to bring about the fall of a democratic government could be well worth it, though I think Theresa May would have something to say about it.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 23:04 - Mar 1 with 1129 viewsLohengrin

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 21:50 - Mar 1 by FieryJack

Repatriation would be an impossibility.

I'd bet that the vast majority of Pakistani inmates are 2nd and 3rd generation, British-born Pakistanis ie. legally speaking, they have as much claim to British citizenship as you and me.

I haven't got the data available to either prove or disprove your statement, unfortunately. I have just read a report in The Independent though that states there are currently over 13,000 foreign nationals incarcerated here. I doubt there would be many, of whatever political persuasion save for the loony left, who would argue against repatriation being not only possible but desirable in these cases.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 23:20 - Mar 1 with 1119 viewsrock1n

I would agree if they're foreign Nationals and have committed crimes they should be deported.

We still have overseas territories as well, surely we could make use of them.

I don't agree with Capital Punishment.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 02:39 - Mar 2 with 1085 viewsHighjack

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 20:44 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

If I were in charge I'd give them a promotion. That sort of honesty in the workplace is rare.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 05:50 - Mar 2 with 1067 viewsLoyal

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 22:10 - Mar 1 by jacktar

I think you should try it ECB.
Actively plotting to bring about the fall of a democratic government could be well worth it, though I think Theresa May would have something to say about it.

She would have to rely on the very people she has been shafting for five years, if I were her I would be slightly worried about 100% commitment.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 06:58 - Mar 2 with 1049 viewsDr_Winston

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 23:04 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

I haven't got the data available to either prove or disprove your statement, unfortunately. I have just read a report in The Independent though that states there are currently over 13,000 foreign nationals incarcerated here. I doubt there would be many, of whatever political persuasion save for the loony left, who would argue against repatriation being not only possible but desirable in these cases.

You'd think if a foreign national committed a crime worthy of incarceration then repatriation at the end of sentence (or before if a reciprocal arrangement exists with his home nation) would be the standard practice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 07:57 - Mar 2 with 1020 viewsswanjackal

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 06:58 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

You'd think if a foreign national committed a crime worthy of incarceration then repatriation at the end of sentence (or before if a reciprocal arrangement exists with his home nation) would be the standard practice.

Yep, and done by a giant catapult.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 08:26 - Mar 2 with 1003 viewsWarwickHunt

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 23:20 - Mar 1 by rock1n

I would agree if they're foreign Nationals and have committed crimes they should be deported.

We still have overseas territories as well, surely we could make use of them.

I don't agree with Capital Punishment.

Only Capital Letters.
A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 958 viewsLeonWasGod

A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 06:58 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Apparently we're able to deport all foreign national offenders, but the govt has faced criticism for dragging it's heels. Last year Cameron said that lack of personal documents, unprocessed asylum claims and legal challenges were what slowed things down. I suppose if we're kicking them out we have to do it properly. In fairness though they've been shipping out record numbers in the last couple of years.

When May was Home Secretary she said that being in the EU was an important factor in helping us identify people with criminal record, share information and ease the process of deportation through prisoner transfer agreements. So I'd expect things to be more difficult here until we manage to sort out new arrangements post-Brexit.
A good candidate for capital punishment ? on 17:52 - Mar 2 with 901 viewsGravy

Influence on other impressionable simpletons would be limited if he was hung, cremated and his ashes thrown to the four winds...

I don't buy into this martyrdom bollox...

If you erased enough of these twanges their mouth breathing minions would soon lose track...

" Who are we avenging today ?"

"Our fallen warrior and brother Mohammed"

"Which one man? There's over 900 Mohammeds listed In this Martyrdom Book"

*Pause*

"Feck it...let's go bowling and grab a pizza"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024