Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easement... 13:31 - Mar 2 with 1307 viewsDyfnant

for power lines and/or telephone poles, anyone have experience?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Easement... on 13:32 - Mar 2 with 1302 viewsswanjackal

Have you tried vaseline.... a bit too big for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Easement... on 17:43 - Mar 2 with 1233 viewsjack2jack

Whats the problem Dyfnant?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 17:47]
Easement... on 17:46 - Mar 2 with 1227 viewsLoyal

Easement... on 13:32 - Mar 2 by swanjackal

Have you tried vaseline.... a bit too big for me.

I agree wholeheartedly.
The answer to many a dry entrance.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Easement... on 20:58 - Mar 2 with 1173 viewsDyfnant

Easement... on 17:43 - Mar 2 by jack2jack

Whats the problem Dyfnant?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 17:47]

Hopefully we're due a pretty penny

Easement... on 21:02 - Mar 2 with 1162 viewsjack2jack

Easement... on 20:58 - Mar 2 by Dyfnant

Hopefully we're due a pretty penny

On your land presumably,have you checked your deeds or land title?
The utilities you mention will have an estates department or such like,if you have an agreement, you'll need to contact them to see what payments if any you are due under that agreement.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 21:10]
Easement... on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 1136 viewsDyfnant

Easement... on 21:02 - Mar 2 by jack2jack

On your land presumably,have you checked your deeds or land title?
The utilities you mention will have an estates department or such like,if you have an agreement, you'll need to contact them to see what payments if any you are due under that agreement.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 21:10]

We've numerous electricity & telephone poles on our land, we've lived here for 15 years and never received a penny. Recently had 'home owner' addressed letters offering to claim on our behalf, I don't fancy throwing them 20% for writing a letter. Write to their Estates dept rather than their complaints ones?

Easement... on 21:29 - Mar 2 with 1121 viewsjack2jack

Easement... on 21:22 - Mar 2 by Dyfnant

We've numerous electricity & telephone poles on our land, we've lived here for 15 years and never received a penny. Recently had 'home owner' addressed letters offering to claim on our behalf, I don't fancy throwing them 20% for writing a letter. Write to their Estates dept rather than their complaints ones?

Bloody hell don't let anyone do it for you chuck that in the bin,yes contact the utility company directly,depends on the original agreement,sometimes they are only a peppercorn rent,but as I say depends on the agreement.yes like I said it'll be an estates department or legal section which will deal with this.Also dig out your papers relating to your land,see what's on there.Good luck anyway,hope that helps
Easement... on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 1105 viewsDyfnant

Easement... on 21:29 - Mar 2 by jack2jack

Bloody hell don't let anyone do it for you chuck that in the bin,yes contact the utility company directly,depends on the original agreement,sometimes they are only a peppercorn rent,but as I say depends on the agreement.yes like I said it'll be an estates department or legal section which will deal with this.Also dig out your papers relating to your land,see what's on there.Good luck anyway,hope that helps

Good stuff thanks, your % is in the post ;)

Login to get fewer ads

Easement... on 21:44 - Mar 2 with 1094 viewsjack2jack

Easement... on 21:37 - Mar 2 by Dyfnant

Good stuff thanks, your % is in the post ;)

http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17847
Have a look at this,sort of confirms what I've said,hope it's worth while,there are some good threads on there.Glad to help
Easement... on 09:42 - Mar 3 with 975 viewsdameedna

Have a look at telco cases. The rents are argued as percentage revenue not comparable agricultural rent. Contact Smiths Gore or an individual who now works landowmer side but used to work telco or utility side. It is a fair uphill struggle due to statute and fees to government. Far be it from me to suggest you threaten to remove the items from your land but if you do it gets attention and maybe out of court offer. Is there anything you could develop the land for other than farming?
Easement... on 11:51 - Mar 3 with 935 viewstrampie

I had heard of people getting a small annual fee [whether that was the case or not I don't know], that is not my experience mind, its a one off payment I'm aware of, if a previous owner had got the payment before you then would the authorities pay out again ?, I doubt it somehow.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024