Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Williams 13:49 - Mar 3 with 2015 viewsattila_the_hun

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/the-latest-on-paul-williams-s-position-a

"I'm Free"

Paul Williams on 13:55 - Mar 3 with 1985 viewsPegojack

Absolutely ridiculous, giving people like this two and a half year deals. Should be on a one year deal at most, with an option to renew depending on results. How much is this screw up going to cost us? Nice one, Huw.
Paul Williams on 13:55 - Mar 3 with 1979 viewsPrivate_Partz

Both parties need to sort this out asap. My worry about him was his apparent unfitness. Time to move on. I am sure there will be some clubs interested if he puts a few hours in the gym on the way.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Paul Williams on 14:02 - Mar 3 with 1948 viewsjojaca

Paul Williams on 13:55 - Mar 3 by Private_Partz

Both parties need to sort this out asap. My worry about him was his apparent unfitness. Time to move on. I am sure there will be some clubs interested if he puts a few hours in the gym on the way.

I feel sorry for him, but at the same nice way to earn a living. Another big failing of the club was the lack of support staff for Bob when he started.

Even when you know, you never know?

Paul Williams on 14:05 - Mar 3 with 1935 viewsLandore_Jack

An absolute farce. Needs to be sorted a.s.a.p.

#backtojack

Paul Williams on 14:14 - Mar 3 with 1907 viewspencoedjack

Maybe he could clean Claude's boots make him tea.

Seriously

Surely there is something he could do at the club train the kids / put the cones out (Pascoesque)

Its not his fault he was offered a contract by the club for a job he was obviously out of his depth for.
Paul Williams on 14:49 - Mar 3 with 1793 viewsLoyal

Total mismanagement.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Williams on 14:55 - Mar 3 with 1765 viewsHeadmaster

He can serve as a constant reminder to never underestimate the incompetence of Jenkins and co.
Paul Williams on 14:57 - Mar 3 with 1753 viewsicecoldjack

It's all just a bit meh.. Why why why ?

2,5 yrs for an unproven coach at Prem level, smacks of the yanks trying to do it on the cheap and then realising it just doesn't work that way in the Prem league.

Nothing against this Williams guy and maybe others know different but to me the bloke looked bit of a burke to me, both him and Bob?? wtf !!
No wonder we were staring relegation in the face. The worst thing about this whole sorry episode is that 90% of fans could see how it would unfold, the only saving grace is that Williams is probably earning about the same in a year as Gylfi earns in a few weeks, money wasted but could have been worse!
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Williams on 15:00 - Mar 3 with 1740 viewsGlyn1

Did the newspaper deliberately choose the photo of Paul Williams that made him most look like a clown, they should have done that for the photo of Bradley instead.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Paul Williams on 15:08 - Mar 3 with 1713 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Williams on 14:55 - Mar 3 by Headmaster

He can serve as a constant reminder to never underestimate the incompetence of Jenkins and co.

Don't be so silly mun. Huw's Swansea till he dies...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paul Williams on 15:25 - Mar 3 with 1661 viewsMorganator100

Why don't they give him a role in the Academy or get rid.
Paul Williams on 15:56 - Mar 3 with 1580 viewsWarwickHunt

Hubba and Bubba are back to obscurity where they belong. Thank fûck for small mercies.

Williams was a Bobbley appointment - thank fûck he wasn't allowed to bring any players in.
Paul Williams on 16:02 - Mar 3 with 1558 viewsicecoldjack

Paul Williams on 15:56 - Mar 3 by WarwickHunt

Hubba and Bubba are back to obscurity where they belong. Thank fûck for small mercies.

Williams was a Bobbley appointment - thank fûck he wasn't allowed to bring any players in.

If Bobbly appointed Williams then he's gone down even lower in my estimation(and by fook the guy is already on zero!!)
Surely the club would have put the breaks on such a thing? mind you the question of "how much will he cost" probably swung the vote !!

If we stay up after such a cluster fook of mistakes from top to bottom then we are one of the luckiest clubs around.
The sad thing is that if we do stay up, people will once again go back to "in huw we trust" mode, and that can't be allowed to continue in the same capacity as before.
Paul Williams on 16:21 - Mar 3 with 1497 viewsPapaLazarou

Can't blame the bloke. 2.5 years on a guaranteed income. Nice work if you can get it, as has been said...
Paul Williams on 19:12 - Mar 3 with 1203 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Williams on 16:02 - Mar 3 by icecoldjack

If Bobbly appointed Williams then he's gone down even lower in my estimation(and by fook the guy is already on zero!!)
Surely the club would have put the breaks on such a thing? mind you the question of "how much will he cost" probably swung the vote !!

If we stay up after such a cluster fook of mistakes from top to bottom then we are one of the luckiest clubs around.
The sad thing is that if we do stay up, people will once again go back to "in huw we trust" mode, and that can't be allowed to continue in the same capacity as before.

Let's hope that the Trust publicly declare a vote of no confidence in Gonzo,hey?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paul Williams on 21:28 - Mar 3 with 1016 viewsKilkennyjack

Paul Williams on 14:49 - Mar 3 by Loyal

Total mismanagement.

Innit ...

Beware of the Risen People

Paul Williams on 10:50 - Mar 4 with 731 viewsdameedna

Is it
Paul Williams on 12:32 - Mar 4 with 632 viewsattila_the_hun

I believe Paul Williams is the power behind the throne

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024