Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 18:02 - Mar 4 with 1910 viewsTheFranchise

Great buy for £5m, I'm glad I wasn't one of the ones calling him sh*t too :)
Tom Carroll on 18:04 - Mar 4 with 1886 viewsperchrockjack

Who s bothered who thought what about whom.

Some were doubting his after Chelsea

So what

He was brilliant today

Brilliant

All that matters is the present

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tom Carroll on 20:40 - Mar 4 with 1672 viewsmarchamjack

Was my MoM til slightly (only slightly and no wonder the ground he covered) ran out of steam and tailed off last 10.

Some prck behind me shouted 2nd half "no wonder Spurs got rid...crap"....I'm not making this up. I was too stunned to turn round and abuse him. Collective shaking of heads all round.

Love Leon obviously...but long live the king...the king is dead...Carroll is the future.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tom Carroll on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 1640 viewsNeathJack

Tom Carroll on 18:04 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

Who s bothered who thought what about whom.

Some were doubting his after Chelsea

So what

He was brilliant today

Brilliant

All that matters is the present

Without studying and learning from the past we are destined to repeat the same mistakes over & over.
Tom Carroll on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 1640 viewsmonmouth

Tom Carroll on 20:40 - Mar 4 by marchamjack

Was my MoM til slightly (only slightly and no wonder the ground he covered) ran out of steam and tailed off last 10.

Some prck behind me shouted 2nd half "no wonder Spurs got rid...crap"....I'm not making this up. I was too stunned to turn round and abuse him. Collective shaking of heads all round.

Love Leon obviously...but long live the king...the king is dead...Carroll is the future.

There's some utter pearls in the stands for sure. None near me, and two empty seats today. Makes a change from away fans for the big teams pretending to be Swans fans anyway. Presumably the cocks that bought them are touting them out to make a few quid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Carroll on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 1638 viewsswanjackal

Seems the £5million Jenkins tombola has worked out this window.

Olsson and Carroll have given us some much needed energy to the team.

Well done DoF Jenkins. Commendable signings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tom Carroll on 22:09 - Mar 4 with 1483 viewsdailew

Tom Carroll on 20:44 - Mar 4 by swanjackal

Seems the £5million Jenkins tombola has worked out this window.

Olsson and Carroll have given us some much needed energy to the team.

Well done DoF Jenkins. Commendable signings.

You could add Narsingh to that. Looked good today.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Tom Carroll on 22:10 - Mar 4 with 1470 viewsHighjack

Just for the record I always said he was really good and I was pissed off we didn't sign him on a free in the summer.

His crossing is world class.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tom Carroll on 22:54 - Mar 4 with 1395 viewsSgorioFruit

just watched match of the day and they emphasized a lot on Carroll's brilliant crosses and high levels of energy running everywhere and providing excellent service to Llorente.
slightly early to say we are safe, but these 3 players we brought in January seem to have made that crucial impact that we needed.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 23:07 - Mar 4 with 1324 viewsnyc_swans

he was a polarizing player the first time around, but did anybody realize he could put in a cross like he's been doing? certainly he's been given more freedom under clement and has been allowed to unlock the creative side of his game.

to be fair, this is a completely different player than the one we saw a couple seasons ago. i wasn't too excited about him coming over permanently but the results are speaking for themselves. he's vastly improved and offers more than just the neat and tidy touches and short passes that would have been expected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024