Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Ratings 19:07 - Mar 4 with 1138 viewsMagic_Michu

Fabianski 7 - one great save from deflected looping Gray shot

Naughton 6 - fantastic ball over the top for Fer to deliver for Llorente's first.

Olsson 8 - quality link up play with Carrol & Siggy... it was like the Swansea triangle was back. I love seeing his surging attacking runs... and what a finish!

Mawson 7 - so unlucky to not be on the scoresheet again, looks great and composed in possession, but gave Gray too much space to turn & shoot for his goal.

Fernandez 6 - got caught out of position coming to win the header for Burnley's 2nd... looked a little uncomfortable in the air against Vokes.

Cork 8 - controlled the game magnificently

Carrol 8.5 - what a left foot he has! A little magician, wonderful player.

Fer 9 - what a turnaround in a player since Clement has arrived. Absolutely bossed midfield. Worked so hard, tackled well, great vision, pace, link up play and what a cross for that first goal!

Siggy 8 - looked really up for today. Brilliant link up play and understanding between him, Carroll, Olsson and Llorente.

Narsingh 7 - dangerous and tricky in the first half but faded as the game went on

Llorente 9 - Quality. Absolute quality. Unbelievable in the air and his work rate was phenomenal bringing others into the game.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Player Ratings on 19:09 - Mar 4 with 1130 viewsspikeee

Cant argue with that, though I expect other posters will so brace yourself !
Player Ratings on 19:15 - Mar 4 with 1094 viewsJBT95

Carroll looks a totally different player this spell. MP at Spurs done a great job working with him.
Player Ratings on 09:14 - Mar 5 with 822 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we had a right back who was the equal of Ollson on the left and a fit Jeff and Narsingh we'd be a right handful. I hope Clement gets the money in the summer to rectify this.
Naughton just slows down our game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Player Ratings on 09:18 - Mar 5 with 809 viewsDr_Winston

Player Ratings on 09:14 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

If we had a right back who was the equal of Ollson on the left and a fit Jeff and Narsingh we'd be a right handful. I hope Clement gets the money in the summer to rectify this.

Rangel played the same way when he came on. Unwilling to risk a forward pass that wasn't a cert.

I'm wondering if that's not deliberate, a way of balancing out the team when we've got a non-natural wide man in Siggy on the other flank. We use a winger for the width one side, and Olsson on the other. You basically maintain the shape without risking defensive solidity.

Also ties in with Clement's first act basically being to bomb out Taylor, who doesn't fit that at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Player Ratings on 09:23 - Mar 5 with 791 views34dfgdf54

Player Ratings on 09:14 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Naughton has gone down hill, awful in possession and shakey to say the least defensively.

Cork looks a different player under Clement, Carroll playing well and Fer just gliding past players like they aren't there. Really good times at the moment but there is still work to be done. Huge win.
Player Ratings on 09:24 - Mar 5 with 780 viewsSTID2017

I watch their second a few times and clearly Naughton and Mawson were napping either side of Gray and too far back away from him. If one of those had been closer, he'd not have been able to turn.
Sorry but not FF's fault.
Overall brilliant team performance and can't fault anybody - only mentioned above because you blamed FF

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024