Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haye v Bellew then 22:47 - Mar 4 with 5774 viewsmorningstar

Shit on sreambox! Anyone?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Haye v Bellew then on 23:16 - Mar 4 with 4877 viewsepaul

Fine here, but been giving max gyp all night

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Haye v Bellew then on 23:17 - Mar 4 with 4865 viewsjack2jack

How the fck is Haye still on his feet
Haye v Bellew then on 23:23 - Mar 4 with 4840 viewsJack123

Unwatchable for me.. apparently it's an isp issue and vm are to blame,

libera nos a malo

Haye v Bellew then on 23:34 - Mar 4 with 4813 viewsswanjackal

Haye v Bellew then on 23:23 - Mar 4 by Jack123

Unwatchable for me.. apparently it's an isp issue and vm are to blame,

Use opera bowser in the future. It has built in VPS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Haye v Bellew then on 23:37 - Mar 4 with 4804 viewsJack123

Haye v Bellew then on 23:34 - Mar 4 by swanjackal

Use opera bowser in the future. It has built in VPS

Thanks I'll try that next fight..

libera nos a malo

Haye v Bellew then on 23:39 - Mar 4 with 4794 viewsswanjackal

Haye v Bellew then on 23:37 - Mar 4 by Jack123

Thanks I'll try that next fight..

Works for me on virgin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Haye v Bellew then on 23:42 - Mar 4 with 4777 viewsexiledclaseboy

Worked a treat on streambox for me. No problem at all.

Poll: Tory leader

Haye v Bellew then on 23:47 - Mar 4 with 4748 viewsepaul

Respect to both fighters good to see them embrace at the end after all the hype

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Haye v Bellew then on 09:19 - Mar 5 with 4596 viewsperchrockjack

Incredible change around in odds

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Haye v Bellew then on 09:40 - Mar 5 with 4575 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 09:19 - Mar 5 by perchrockjack

Incredible change around in odds

Typical Scouser vs one legged person - see McCartney v heather Mills.

Haye lost it but looking for the wild knockout punches in the early rounds. Bellew hardly has the greatest defence in the jab, Haye should've treated it like a normal heavyweight fight and use the jab to set up the bigger punches.

After Haye's injury, was inevitable Bellew would win by having the fight called off.

I was wondering if the injury could have led to a "no result" decision given it was a non-boxing injury?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Haye v Bellew then on 09:44 - Mar 5 with 4567 viewsWarwickHunt

Haye v Bellew then on 09:40 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

Haye lost it but looking for the wild knockout punches in the early rounds. Bellew hardly has the greatest defence in the jab, Haye should've treated it like a normal heavyweight fight and use the jab to set up the bigger punches.

After Haye's injury, was inevitable Bellew would win by having the fight called off.

I was wondering if the injury could have led to a "no result" decision given it was a non-boxing injury?

Wanted an early finish - more to do with what he knew he had in the tank than anything else I think.
Haye v Bellew then on 09:48 - Mar 5 with 4558 viewsDarran

What exactly was the injury Bluester?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Haye v Bellew then on 10:15 - Mar 5 with 4539 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 09:48 - Mar 5 by Darran

What exactly was the injury Bluester?

Sky at the time said "ruptured achilles" - which would tie in with rumours he'd injured the achilles in training.

Haye v Bellew then on 10:20 - Mar 5 with 4531 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 09:44 - Mar 5 by WarwickHunt

Wanted an early finish - more to do with what he knew he had in the tank than anything else I think.

He'd have got an early finish if he'd fought smart though.

Some of the punches he threw, wasting energy were so wild and wide it was like I'd imagine Dazzer getting violent with people slagging off Cheap Trick. That bad.

Smart fighting by Haye would have been to use the jab. Bellew's defences are poor, use the jab to then set up the big punches. Basically be smarter with the punch selection.

Bellew would have been delighted with the way Haye fought the early rounds.

Haye v Bellew then on 10:45 - Mar 5 with 4510 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Very poor fight as far as I am concerned.
Neither of them would last 3 rounds against AJ.
Haye v Bellew then on 10:52 - Mar 5 with 4502 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 10:45 - Mar 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Very poor fight as far as I am concerned.
Neither of them would last 3 rounds against AJ.

Agreed.

Bellew is basically in it for the money - rather than defend the cruiserweight title, disrespected it by going after Haye and the money. Why should cw contenders have fights delayed? Fighting a one legged man for half the fight, AJ would have put Haye away a lot earlier.

Haye fought a stupid fight early on. AJ would just overpower him. Shoulder injury before, achilles now just can't see him coming back to the highest level.

Haye v Bellew then on 10:56 - Mar 5 with 4495 viewsChrisSCFC

Not a bad result for Nathan Cleverly - has a W over a bloke who beat David Haye at heavyweight.
Haye v Bellew then on 11:44 - Mar 5 with 4457 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why on earth would it be a no decision? Injuries are part and parcel of sport. You don't call a tennis match a draw if one of the participants gets injured and can't continue. Haye deserves credit for carrying on but Bellew won the fight. He may well have gone on to win it even if Haye hadn't got injured.

Haye v Bellew then on 12:07 - Mar 5 with 4439 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Bellew did him in the pre match

Winding him up so Haye blew himself out early trying to knock him out with wild punches

Still believe haye would have won without the injury

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Haye v Bellew then on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 4430 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 11:44 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

Why on earth would it be a no decision? Injuries are part and parcel of sport. You don't call a tennis match a draw if one of the participants gets injured and can't continue. Haye deserves credit for carrying on but Bellew won the fight. He may well have gone on to win it even if Haye hadn't got injured.

Tennis matches are different given there's a tournament structure in place. Not so with boxing, other than at amateur / one night tournament events.

Not saying it should have been called a "no contest", just wondering aloud.

Bellow wouldn't have won otherwise. After all, he's claiming he broke his hand during the fight... wasn't really hurting Haye that much.

AJ - Klitschko will be a far better fight anyway. Sideshow over with, back to real heavyweight boxing.

Katie Taylor was amazing on the undercard, mind. Can't be far away from a world title.

Haye v Bellew then on 12:22 - Mar 5 with 4427 viewsperchrockjack

Typical scouser typical cockney typical Taft

Typical

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Haye v Bellew then on 12:24 - Mar 5 with 4426 viewsexiledclaseboy

Haye v Bellew then on 12:17 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

Tennis matches are different given there's a tournament structure in place. Not so with boxing, other than at amateur / one night tournament events.

Not saying it should have been called a "no contest", just wondering aloud.

Bellow wouldn't have won otherwise. After all, he's claiming he broke his hand during the fight... wasn't really hurting Haye that much.

AJ - Klitschko will be a far better fight anyway. Sideshow over with, back to real heavyweight boxing.

Katie Taylor was amazing on the undercard, mind. Can't be far away from a world title.

Who would have won without the injury is conjecture. It was a fairlybeven fight prior to the injury.

Haye v Bellew then on 12:30 - Mar 5 with 4414 viewsDarran

I just watched the live Bellew interview on Sky,fuçk we that accent.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Haye v Bellew then on 13:02 - Mar 5 with 4393 viewsblueytheblue

Haye v Bellew then on 12:24 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

Who would have won without the injury is conjecture. It was a fairlybeven fight prior to the injury.

Haye was ahead pre injury on the scorecards I do believe?

As I said, it was closer because Haye fought a dumb fight. A cynic would say whatever the result, a second fight would be arranged, no doubt to be held at a sold out Goodison Park for Bellew's final fight.

Roll on AJ - Klitschko.

Haye v Bellew then on 18:22 - Mar 5 with 4313 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Haye v Bellew then on 13:02 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

Haye was ahead pre injury on the scorecards I do believe?

As I said, it was closer because Haye fought a dumb fight. A cynic would say whatever the result, a second fight would be arranged, no doubt to be held at a sold out Goodison Park for Bellew's final fight.

Roll on AJ - Klitschko.

Ruptured achilles

That's probably him done

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4283932/Haye-undergoes-surgery-c

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024