Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refs decision 13:32 - Mar 5 with 895 viewsKinsey

I've thought this for some time, but more so now after yesterday's ridiculous decison.

Post game, refs should be interviewed and ask to explain their decisions.

Would Be nice to see them squirm!
Refs decision on 13:36 - Mar 5 with 879 viewstrampie

That is questioning the integrity of the ref, would there be anything to be gained ?, he would have said he thought a Swans player handled the ball.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Refs decision on 14:38 - Mar 5 with 803 viewsQuincy999

I agree. I've heard anecdotally that their games get reviewed afterward but some seem to continue to make the same bad decisions week in week out. How do we know that they don't live their lives thinking they made the correct decision e.g. the refreree that gave spurs the penalty after Dele Ali dive. Does he still stand by that decision? Who knows...
Refs decision on 15:10 - Mar 5 with 752 viewsKinsey

Exactly!

Although it can't be changed it would be nice for them to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong, then learn from it!
Refs decision on 15:30 - Mar 5 with 700 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Or even the guy in charge of the refs marking them down on their match appraisal for major decisions they get wrong or just guess.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Refs decision on 15:59 - Mar 5 with 630 viewsmagicdaps10

For me the main thing that i would want from it is the ref to come out and say sorry and he called it wrong.
I am sure that it is done behind close doors to the managements and the players but for me the fan also deserves to hear it. At the end of the day human error can occur, sometimes it goes beyond human error.......................it wont make it better but an apology is what is needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Refs decision on 16:21 - Mar 5 with 600 viewsKinsey

Refs decision on 15:59 - Mar 5 by magicdaps10

For me the main thing that i would want from it is the ref to come out and say sorry and he called it wrong.
I am sure that it is done behind close doors to the managements and the players but for me the fan also deserves to hear it. At the end of the day human error can occur, sometimes it goes beyond human error.......................it wont make it better but an apology is what is needed.

Well said!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024