Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:39 - Mar 7 with 39117 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Mar 7 with 9761 viewsAl_Bundy

A must not lose match for sure.

Hope we a are clever and confident enough to pull of a vital win or even draw.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 7 with 9667 viewseddie71

A draw would be an excellent result but if we can repeat the Burnley performance I think we will go one better. Hull have injury problems and didn't look anything special against Leicester.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 7 with 9661 viewsLoyal

They will be massively up for it, but there is a huge jack army travelling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 7 with 9621 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Mar 7 by Al_Bundy

A must not lose match for sure.

Hope we a are clever and confident enough to pull of a vital win or even draw.

It's a 6-pointer for Hull but not for us, and I do think that most of us would be happy with a point.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Mar 7 with 9609 viewsHeadmaster

They've beaten us twice this season, so it's time for revenge. No less than a win as far as I'm concerned.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 22:33 - Mar 7 with 9518 viewsFireboy

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Mar 7 by Headmaster

They've beaten us twice this season, so it's time for revenge. No less than a win as far as I'm concerned.

Third time lucky then eh?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 22:48 - Mar 7 with 9498 viewspikeypaul

Chances created per match 0.44 for Hull and 0.89 for the Swans?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 00:04 - Mar 8 with 9425 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 7 by Glyn1

It's a 6-pointer for Hull but not for us, and I do think that most of us would be happy with a point.

Dwight will be along shortly, to say that anything less than an away win will be a disaster, and show how poor we are.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 00:58 - Mar 8 with 9389 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 00:04 - Mar 8 by SwansNZ

Dwight will be along shortly, to say that anything less than an away win will be a disaster, and show how poor we are.

Losing to a fellow relegation rival would be a terrible result.

Our starting eleven is far stronger than the last time we played them.

We should dispatch these comfortably.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 01:07 - Mar 8 with 9398 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 00:58 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 01:10 - Mar 8 with 9399 viewsPokerface

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 00:58 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dwight rather than post on Swans sites saying how awful we are and should do better why not go on a Christian religious site and state there is no God and Jesus could have tried harder.

Both going against 99% of the site ethos .

Just a thought. Or go on a Cardiff City site and tell then how awful their team is.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 2:24]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 02:05 - Mar 8 with 9364 viewsEasternJack

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 00:04 - Mar 8 by SwansNZ

Claim your £5

Easy money

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 03:17 - Mar 8 with 9303 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 01:10 - Mar 8 by Pokerface

Dwight rather than post on Swans sites saying how awful we are and should do better why not go on a Christian religious site and state there is no God and Jesus could have tried harder.

Both going against 99% of the site ethos .

Just a thought. Or go on a Cardiff City site and tell then how awful their team is.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 2:24]

Did you read my post?

I said our squad is strong enough to dispatch this Hull side comfortably. How you read that and came to the conclusion I posted how awful we are, I do not know.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 04:58 - Mar 8 with 9295 viewsE20Jack

Again DYSS getting his "could" and "should" mixed up. We could dispatch them comfortably yes, but to say we "should" dispatch them comfortably is ludicrous. There is no team in the Premier League that we "should" dispatch comfortably away from home, and doubt there ever has been in our whole existance in the PL, that awful Villa side included.

Our last 3 results against Hull:-

Hull 1-0 Swansea
Swansea 0-2 Hull
Hull 2-0 Swansea

We haven't even managed to score against them in our last 3 games while conceding 5 and losing all 3 matches. It will be a very tough match as we don't tend to fare well against them, especially now with them in a desperate fight for survival. You said our swuad is stonger but you also stated our new signings havent improved the side so make your mind up, a bunch of proven failures and average cast offs wasnt it?

Just to add some balance to your usual predictable dribble
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 5:01]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 9133 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure if agree with Dwight ,here, as I'm not confident our defence will be rock solid against a team clearly focusing on us as a team to beat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:55 - Mar 8 with 9124 viewsSTID2017

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:33 - Mar 8 by perchrockjack

Not sure if agree with Dwight ,here, as I'm not confident our defence will be rock solid against a team clearly focusing on us as a team to beat

I don't mind if our defence lets in two this weekend - as long as we score at least three !
I think we'll be containing them for long periods whilst scoring on the counter.
PC will have them well drilled on what to expect and I'm going for a 2-1 win

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 10:14 - Mar 8 with 9104 viewshammy

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 09:55 - Mar 8 by STID2017

I don't mind if our defence lets in two this weekend - as long as we score at least three !
I think we'll be containing them for long periods whilst scoring on the counter.
PC will have them well drilled on what to expect and I'm going for a 2-1 win

The other positive negative is that PC has already played them in the FAC and will be ready for them. We need to get the first goal and we can then play our game with confidence (as long as the ref doesn't give them ludicrous decisions again !).

Not going to be easy though !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:26 - Mar 8 with 8990 viewsAl_Bundy

500 tickets sold for this.. not as great as this thread earlier anticipated !
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:27 - Mar 8 with 8990 viewsJackFish

Does that stat mean that Naughton has the second highest amount of tackles between Hull and Swansea players? Pretty surprising!

As has been said though, a draw this weekend would be a decent result and keep them six points behind us, if we can keep playing like we have done recently then a win is definitely possible too, a nine point gap over Hull would be huge with 10 to play.
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:33 - Mar 8 with 8981 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:26 - Mar 8 by Al_Bundy

500 tickets sold for this.. not as great as this thread earlier anticipated !

Swans Official said yesterday that there were only 100 tickets left for this one. Surely there must be more than 600 going?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swans-sell-out-allocation-for-bo
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:35 - Mar 8 with 8971 viewsairedale

Naughton back in training next week, so should be OK for the Bournemouth game.

Couldn't Ki play Right Back, or Narsingh for that matter?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-kyle-naughton-ki-je
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 12:36]
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:47 - Mar 8 with 8953 viewsvetchonian

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:35 - Mar 8 by airedale

Naughton back in training next week, so should be OK for the Bournemouth game.

Couldn't Ki play Right Back, or Narsingh for that matter?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-kyle-naughton-ki-je
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 12:36]

whats wrong with Rangel?
I know hw might not last 90 but at least start with him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Mar 8 with 8947 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 12:47 - Mar 8 by vetchonian

whats wrong with Rangel?
I know hw might not last 90 but at least start with him

Who to sub him with though? What about one of the kids?
The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 8905 viewsEasternJack

I think we're going to have to grind out a result this weekend. We're good enough for a draw and (on current form) a win, however Hull have proven to be stubborn opposition on their day - particularly since Silva took over.

I think the early season home defeat works in our favour - that smash and grab still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth and I'm sure that would put some extra edge on the players motivation.

Also - looking at the FA Cup game. We took them apart there as well - just couldn't put it in the net. Lost of extra incentive to win.

While I was looking at the FA cup game highlights, I found myself again wondering why we're so tolerant of our right back. Have a look at the 1st goal...

1:20 in

Basics. Gave their winger acres of space and time to cross. Missed the follow up runner from midfield and then gave up chasing while the ball was still in play. (hard hat on)
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 13:28]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City (6Pointer) Premier League Match Thread on 13:54 - Mar 8 with 8861 viewsPapaLazarou

Hoping my tickets for this one turn up by the time I get home this afternoon.

Few of us heading up from Kings Cross to York, quick change over and a pint in the pub in York Station before heading onwards to Hull.

Hull's the only place I've ever been to where I've seen Special Brew for sale in a pub. Even stranger, it was glass bottles of the stuff...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024