Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? 15:05 - Mar 8 with 1262 viewsattila_the_hun

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/591341/Ray-Parlour-Brendan-Rodgers-Ars

BR currently has the comfiest job in footie so I doubt he'd want Arsene's job anyway

"I'm Free"

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:11 - Mar 8 with 1237 viewsMrSwerve

If they offer it to him he'll be at the Emirates quicker than you can say 'outstandin'.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:14 - Mar 8 with 1221 viewsDarran

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:11 - Mar 8 by MrSwerve

If they offer it to him he'll be at the Emirates quicker than you can say 'outstandin'.

And rightly so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:18 - Mar 8 with 1208 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:14 - Mar 8 by Darran

And rightly so.

The Arsenal job is a poisoned chalice just like Liverpoo, he's been burned once before so he'll stick with Celtic until La Liga comes calling 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:22 - Mar 8 with 1188 viewsGlyn1

He's an excellent manager and should move to a bigger club than Celtic.

Swansea - A success. Kept us in the Premier League and was the last of our managers not to be dismissed by Jenkins.
Liverpool - A success. Same record as Klopp in their first 54 matches (Won 26, Drew 16, Lost 12).
Celtic - A success, which wouldn't be difficult, but being 27 points in the lead is still pretty amazing.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:37 - Mar 8 with 1143 viewsDarran

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:18 - Mar 8 by Swanjaxs

The Arsenal job is a poisoned chalice just like Liverpoo, he's been burned once before so he'll stick with Celtic until La Liga comes calling 👍

No chance. They won't go for him anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:11 - Mar 8 with 1059 viewsraynor94

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 15:22 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

He's an excellent manager and should move to a bigger club than Celtic.

Swansea - A success. Kept us in the Premier League and was the last of our managers not to be dismissed by Jenkins.
Liverpool - A success. Same record as Klopp in their first 54 matches (Won 26, Drew 16, Lost 12).
Celtic - A success, which wouldn't be difficult, but being 27 points in the lead is still pretty amazing.

100% agree, a fantastic coach, always find it a bit sad on here when he's disrespected, after what he achieved with us

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:19 - Mar 8 with 1044 viewssherpajacob

Arsenals record of loyalty to their managers is better than most.

A good fit in terms of philosophy

How an earth could Brenda turn it down.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:30 - Mar 8 with 1024 viewsrock1n

The moment Wenger leaves is the moment people appreciate what an outstanding manager he is. I expect Arsenal to struggle.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:34 - Mar 8 with 1013 viewsDafyddHuw

C'mon guys. This is Ray Parlour. Voice and brain like Mickey Mouse.
Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:42 - Mar 8 with 985 viewsmonmouth

Expect an announcement from Brenno that he's staying with Celtic anytime soon. That's his usual I'm available ploy.

I think he's a decent coach for a middle ranking club, but Arsenal will go for a proper top class manager surely, not one that had to drop to a pub league to get a gig, and lost by an even bigger score than the Arse in Europe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:43 - Mar 8 with 981 viewsrock1n

Still never understand why fans get so uptight about managers moving to bigger clubs or a high level.

I would if I was in their position and I bet you would to, you're blinded by love.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:44 - Mar 8 with 977 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What he is doing at Celtic us unprecedented.

Yes he has a squad far superior to the rest of the league - but he added those extra players who helped Celtic extend the gap between them and the rest to a size never seen before.

A slip by Steven Gerrard most likely cost him what would have been the most impressive league title seen in English football since Blackburn won it.

Incredibly some people did not want him back last Summer because they are still scarred emotionally after Brendan walked out on them for something better.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:46 - Mar 8 with 962 viewsrock1n

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:44 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes he has a squad far superior to the rest of the league - but he added those extra players who helped Celtic extend the gap between them and the rest to a size never seen before.

A slip by Steven Gerrard most likely cost him what would have been the most impressive league title seen in English football since Blackburn won it.

Incredibly some people did not want him back last Summer because they are still scarred emotionally after Brendan walked out on them for something better.

I know bunch of benders, some of our fans.

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:47 - Mar 8 with 953 viewsattila_the_hun

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:34 - Mar 8 by DafyddHuw

C'mon guys. This is Ray Parlour. Voice and brain like Mickey Mouse.

and the looks of Charlie Dimmock?

"I'm Free"

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:53 - Mar 8 with 938 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:42 - Mar 8 by monmouth

Expect an announcement from Brenno that he's staying with Celtic anytime soon. That's his usual I'm available ploy.

I think he's a decent coach for a middle ranking club, but Arsenal will go for a proper top class manager surely, not one that had to drop to a pub league to get a gig, and lost by an even bigger score than the Arse in Europe.

A pub team that drew home and away with Man Citeh (1-1 & 3-3) and were not behind at any stage in both ties 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:57 - Mar 8 with 924 viewsblueytheblue

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:44 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He added extra players attracted by the pay and regular CL football.

Take Dembele. Spurs interested, nearly bought him in the January. He went to Celtic instead - knowing Prem teams would have interest, he chose an easier route to pad his statistics and play CL. Spurs, he'd have been backup to Kane.

Not saying he's not done a good job at Celtic but some perspective? The SPL is woeful, since Rangers went bust and got replaced by NewCo there's zero competition. Zero.

Liverpool? More than the Gerrard slip cost them. If it was the sole case of that then he'd not have been fired.

Hell, Rodgers claimed there was a campaign amongst former Liverpool players in the media to get him fired.

He hardly helped himself...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/brendan-rodgers-quotes-be-quiet-5763659

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 778 viewsraynor94

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:53 - Mar 8 by Swanjaxs

A pub team that drew home and away with Man Citeh (1-1 & 3-3) and were not behind at any stage in both ties 👍

He didn't say pub team, but pub league which is 100% correct

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 19:29 - Mar 8 with 745 viewsyescomeon

God, that list of managers, how is Eddie How even on there. If that is an actual list of candidates, I'd like to see Tuchel over here, Simone would do well in the prem. But if I was either of them would I leave Madrid or Dortumnd for Arsenal? Not sure.

Upthecity!

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 19:41 - Mar 8 with 720 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Will we get anything from a sell on fee point of view???
Huw usually gets these things bang on.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 21:52 - Mar 8 with 591 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan Rogers to replace Wenger ? on 16:42 - Mar 8 by monmouth

So Barca pump 6 past PSG!! Puts the 7 against Celtic in to perspective aye Mon 👍😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024