Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernando song 10:21 - Mar 11 with 1471 viewsWxmJax

Just came to me as I'm getting ready to go to the match. Appropriately sung to Abba's Fernando

There was something in the air that night,
He rose so high, Fernando

He was doing it for you, for me, The Liberty, Fernando
Though we never thought that we could lose
With him in in our side
He was doing it for you, for me, The Liberty, Fernando.

I'll get my coat....... and my scarf..... and my ticket, I'm gonna be late.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Fernando song on 10:39 - Mar 11 with 1444 viewsperchrockjack

Winner takes it all better

Fernando was one of their less inspired songs

Dancing queen , now your talking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fernando song on 13:42 - Mar 11 with 1286 viewsjazzswan

Premier league is all about 'MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!"
Fernando song on 13:42 - Mar 11 with 1279 viewsJethroJack

Ed Sheeran has nothing to fret about.
Fernando song on 13:56 - Mar 11 with 1247 viewsjazzswan

Bob Bradley said “Take a Chance on me” but “Mamma Mia” it wasn’t long before Huw said “One of us” is leaving, That’s the Name of the Game” so ”Thank you for the Music” but “The winner takes it all” - “Move on”
Huw sent out an “SOS” and “Ring Ring” called Paul and said “Voulez-Vous?” Paul said “I Do, I DO, I DO, I Do, I do, I Do” Huw said “Does your Mother Know” Paul said “I have a dream, I saw it in the mirror!” Huw said “I have been waiting for you” so let’s sort out the “Money, Money, Money’’ I will wait for your “Arrival” meet me at “Waterloo” and can you sort out “Fernando?”
So “Hasta Mañana” it is a “Crazy World” but we are all “Head over Heels” with Paul and it is looks like we have a “Super Trouper!”
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:00]
Fernando song on 14:33 - Mar 11 with 1185 viewsairedale

Fernando song on 13:56 - Mar 11 by jazzswan

Bob Bradley said “Take a Chance on me” but “Mamma Mia” it wasn’t long before Huw said “One of us” is leaving, That’s the Name of the Game” so ”Thank you for the Music” but “The winner takes it all” - “Move on”
Huw sent out an “SOS” and “Ring Ring” called Paul and said “Voulez-Vous?” Paul said “I Do, I DO, I DO, I Do, I do, I Do” Huw said “Does your Mother Know” Paul said “I have a dream, I saw it in the mirror!” Huw said “I have been waiting for you” so let’s sort out the “Money, Money, Money’’ I will wait for your “Arrival” meet me at “Waterloo” and can you sort out “Fernando?”
So “Hasta Mañana” it is a “Crazy World” but we are all “Head over Heels” with Paul and it is looks like we have a “Super Trouper!”
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:00]

Very good mushtak!
Fernando song on 14:38 - Mar 11 with 1171 viewsSwanjaxs

Fck me thats camper than Christmas wxmjax 😮
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:38]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024