Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Utterly Shameful Performance 17:04 - Mar 11 with 12163 viewsTheResurrection

I'm furious with our pathetic display today and the lazy, half hearted, complacent way we approached almost all the game.

Yes I know there were individual mistakes and missed chances but this performance was down to every single one of them and especially the manager.

We were all over the shop and the discipline we have played so well with went out the window. I didn't recognise us from the side that played at Liverpool and Man City and to play with this attitude today disgusts me.

We're right back in it now with next week looking ominous.

And that pitch was also a disgrace!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:05 - Mar 11 with 4848 viewsDarran

We could be in the rekegation zone by the time we kick off next week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:07 - Mar 11 with 4825 viewsperchrockjack

Hard to argue with that Chris.

Twas shocking

As a team we were dire but frankly had Rutledge buried his open goals we d have been ok

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:07 - Mar 11 with 4817 viewsmonmouth

Can't disagree with any of that. As I said elsewhere, it's about attitude, confidence and intent. We turned up looking for a tame nil nil despite PCs protestations, and that rarely, if ever, works.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:10 - Mar 11 with 4755 viewsPrivate_Partz

Injuries had no effect for you then?
Not our greatest performance but I think they influenced the game immensely.
Rangel I can live with but if Llorente, Knaughton and Ollsen are long term then we have problems.
Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong today.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:10 - Mar 11 with 4753 viewsjackportis

Sack Clements?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 with 4713 viewsmonmouth

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:10 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Rangel I can live with but if Llorente, Knaughton and Ollsen are long term then we have problems.

Yes, but I think the same script was written, simply due to our approach.

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 with 4708 viewsOldjack

Every game should be treated as a cup final ,the quicker Paul latches onto this the better ,they Hull were piss poor in that first half and should have been severely punished for it ,
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 17:55]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 with 4708 viewsTheResurrection

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:07 - Mar 11 by monmouth

Can't disagree with any of that. As I said elsewhere, it's about attitude, confidence and intent. We turned up looking for a tame nil nil despite PCs protestations, and that rarely, if ever, works.

I'm not sure about that Mon.

I would've taken a disciplined bank of 5 in midfield frustrating them, as they are clearly too shit to break that down.

What we had was borderline chaos with us thinking we're better than you.

So pissed off

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 with 4705 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't think there was anything wrong with the attitude or commitment today. We lost two key players early on through injury which completely wrecked our game plan and we didn't have the bench to change things. We have a first XI and little else and we were always still in the relegation mix.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 17:14]

Poll: Tory leader

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 4683 viewsSmellyplumz

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:10 - Mar 11 by jackportis

Sack Clements?

Clement.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 4669 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes really crap, just like Pool & Man U, who also lost there.
Why don't you get real.
An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:14 - Mar 11 with 4615 viewsjack247

Of course they did. We were probably the better team before Rangels injury. As soon as we lost all hope of building anything down our right, it became easy for them. Llorente going off and being replaced by an anonymous Ayew pretty much killed us. We were only going to score from a set piece or a defensive mistake.
An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:16 - Mar 11 with 4609 viewsTheResurrection

No, I meant to mention the bad luck with injuries and the ref who let them take chunks out of us all game.

But even with that there was no excuse for the way we half heatedly went about the disciplined side of our game. A draw would've been a massive result for us.

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:17 - Mar 11 with 4591 viewsPrivate_Partz

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think there was anything wrong with the attitude or commitment today. We lost two key players early on through injury which completely wrecked our game plan and we didn't have the bench to change things. We have a first XI and little else and we were always still in the relegation mix.

Sense at last. I predicted a 1 - 3 win if we were on top of our game. We weren't and injuries to key plays did for us.
Rather than getting on the players backs we must hope the three injuries we have picked up with key players today are not long term.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 4546 viewslifelong

I thought we were well on top until Llorente went off, should have been at least a goal up at half time.
In the second half some shocking defending and another missed sitter cost us the game.
An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 4538 viewsraynor94

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:17 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Sense at last. I predicted a 1 - 3 win if we were on top of our game. We weren't and injuries to key plays did for us.
Rather than getting on the players backs we must hope the three injuries we have picked up with key players today are not long term.

Exactly, the injuries were key, I still think we are capable of 4 more wins which in my opinion will see us safe

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:21 - Mar 11 with 4476 viewsjack247

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:16 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

No, I meant to mention the bad luck with injuries and the ref who let them take chunks out of us all game.

But even with that there was no excuse for the way we half heatedly went about the disciplined side of our game. A draw would've been a massive result for us.

Once the game plan went out of the window, we just went through the motions. I don't want to be too critical of Clement, because he has been superb so far, but there really should be an effective plan B for when we are without Llorente. With hindsight, it may have been better bringing Kingsley on for Rangel, wrong side or not, as we lost a lot of impetus just putting a stopper in there.
An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:24 - Mar 11 with 4477 viewsTheResurrection

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry mate but that's not enough of an excuse.

Yes we couldn't have changed much through sub's but where was our shape all game?

Where were our midfield dropping in and closing down with the discipline and efficiency we've been used to under Clement?

That's what's cost us today.

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:24 - Mar 11 with 4469 viewsLeonWasGod

We could have been 1 up by the time they hit, and had a superb chance for a second even with injuries. So they're not as big a factor as not taking the chances we create.

This was written in the stars from the start though - something about Hull that drags us down to their level.
An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:27 - Mar 11 with 4431 viewsdickythorpe

I wonder if Clement will be on the blower to ref to give him his full support !!!
An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:27 - Mar 11 with 4426 viewsmonmouth

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:12 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

I'm not sure about that Mon.

I would've taken a disciplined bank of 5 in midfield frustrating them, as they are clearly too shit to break that down.

What we had was borderline chaos with us thinking we're better than you.

So pissed off

Maybe. I'm hurting a bit so the red haze is hard to see through. After the injuries I thought we had no plan. Before, I just thought we weren't arsed as long as it was 0-0. So I thought they had a tame 0-0 in their heads. I agree they certainly might not have gone out to fight for one though. I just hate it when we don't try to just blow away these dog teams. Maybe unrealistic, but I just think if we go out thinking we'll kill you, and take it by the scruff, with energy and intent, we maybe would.

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:28 - Mar 11 with 4409 viewsTheResurrection

And Clement has just confirmed it.

Most annoyed at our shape.

Some of you on here. Ha, bless.

You really don't get the game do you.

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:28 - Mar 11 with 4405 viewsWingstandwood

If the team were to be relegated it would be the crime of the century! Team strengthening denied/blatantly kicked into the long grass causing a more than preventable relegation struggle. Players underperforming to standards that they are capable to perform way above. Oh and the most insanest of kamikazee PL managerial appointments i.e. Bob Bradley.

The end product and end result of the disgusting greed, selfishness, hidden agendas and obscene negligence is a team fighting a relegation struggle.

Argus!

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:30 - Mar 11 with 4369 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We are a different animal without lorente.

Missed 2 big chances at 0-0 .

Ayew a centre forward ? Really ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 4336 viewsTheResurrection

An Utterly Shameful Performance on 17:30 - Mar 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

We are a different animal without lorente.

Missed 2 big chances at 0-0 .

Ayew a centre forward ? Really ?

I missed the first 25 minutes so will have to watch that later.

But Llorente for the 20 minutes I saw of him and Ayew for 45, well there was hardly any difference for me.

I wouldn't want Ayew up there regularly though!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024