Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What We've Learned Today... 18:48 - Mar 11 with 1237 viewsAl_Bundy

We seem to have no confidence or belief in playing wide players away from home that we have signed in recent seasons

Dyer
Montero
Narsingh
Ayew
Barrow

But we have a belief in playing Routledge with the myth we are more defensively set up

Why sign players you don't play and select players who can't perform at this level?
What We've Learned Today... on 19:06 - Mar 11 with 1183 viewsOldjack

We lack strength in depth ,that's the lesson we learnt today ,pray we don't get any more injuries or we'll be truly ready for the knackers yard

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What We've Learned Today... on 19:10 - Mar 11 with 1159 views3swan

Didn't we already know that we would try and stifle the game first half and then maybe up our game in the second.

Injuries put paid to that.

Imo it's not this game that cost us but the home game against them at the start of the season.
What We've Learned Today... on 19:11 - Mar 11 with 1149 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone expecting Dyer, Barrow or Montero to be involved was always going to be disappointed.
What We've Learned Today... on 19:14 - Mar 11 with 1126 viewsmonmouth

What We've Learned Today... on 19:10 - Mar 11 by 3swan

Didn't we already know that we would try and stifle the game first half and then maybe up our game in the second.

Injuries put paid to that.

Imo it's not this game that cost us but the home game against them at the start of the season.

They were shit. Twice. And beat us. Twice. You can't rewrite history so, yeah, this game cost us. Still, in perspective it's still ours to lose. Just need to be better. Clement/Makka will be in their faces this week I'm sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What We've Learned Today... on 19:20 - Mar 11 with 1099 viewsFlashberryjack

What We've Learned Today... on 19:11 - Mar 11 by LeonWasGod

Anyone expecting Dyer, Barrow or Montero to be involved was always going to be disappointed.

Dyer is out for the season, Barrows out on loan with Leeds, Montero just back fro injury.

Do you really think anyone expected these to be involved today

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What We've Learned Today... on 19:24 - Mar 11 with 1075 views3swan

We have to believe that this was a blip under P.C.

You could tell he was not a happy man, and a week to prepare for Bournemouth.

You can't change half a season of underachieving in a few games. 10 games left and 4 wins will make us safe. Plenty of twists and turns to come, but we do need to see steady performances in each game.

Oh and a fit first X1
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 19:25]
What We've Learned Today... on 19:55 - Mar 11 with 1004 viewsjack247

What We've Learned Today... on 19:06 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

We lack strength in depth ,that's the lesson we learnt today ,pray we don't get any more injuries or we'll be truly ready for the knackers yard

That's pretty much it. We've learnt we rely too heavily on Llorente. Carroll and Olsson look inspired signings. Narsingh and Ayew haven't really convinced me yet.
What We've Learned Today... on 21:22 - Mar 11 with 881 viewsWxmJax

I thought we did alright first half, couldn't see them scoring. I'd have put Kingsley on instead of Amat though, who didn't have a great game. We didn't have a right side after he came on. That injury to Llorente changed all that though. Again I'd have given Baston a half, lord knows what he's done but Ayew just didn't cut it. People who are saying Routs was bad, obviously didn't see Narsingh when he came on. Hopefully just a blip.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

What We've Learned Today... on 00:30 - Mar 12 with 747 viewssnork44

What We've Learned Today... on 21:22 - Mar 11 by WxmJax

I thought we did alright first half, couldn't see them scoring. I'd have put Kingsley on instead of Amat though, who didn't have a great game. We didn't have a right side after he came on. That injury to Llorente changed all that though. Again I'd have given Baston a half, lord knows what he's done but Ayew just didn't cut it. People who are saying Routs was bad, obviously didn't see Narsingh when he came on. Hopefully just a blip.

That Hull are our bogey team this season !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

What We've Learned Today... on 04:08 - Mar 12 with 667 viewsRuDeMan1970

What We've Learned Today... on 00:30 - Mar 12 by snork44

That Hull are our bogey team this season !

Fecking Hull!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024