Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea 11:55 - Mar 13 with 1009 viewsswanjackal

MOT coming up and looking for suggestions for garages/people who are not over the top expensive (2013 Suzuki Alto). PM me if anyone has any suggestions, thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 12:12 - Mar 13 with 994 viewsstevethejack

TWK Thomas is really good. I use them all the time.
Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 12:25 - Mar 13 with 976 viewsPrivate_Partz

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 12:12 - Mar 13 by stevethejack

TWK Thomas is really good. I use them all the time.

I always found them OK. Locally I use Andy Davey but no discounts. Just a fair MOT. Sure Fit, now in SA1, have always been fair with me.
To the OP. Be very careful of those offering cheap MOTs. They nearly always recoup their funds by finding something wrong with the car. Brakes and shock absorbers are a favourite. Particularly avoid the Corporates offering discounts.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 13:09 - Mar 13 with 944 viewsperchrockjack

Andy Davey looked after my father s car and went the extra mile when we had problems .

I'm very suspicious and doubting as an individual and trust few people but this set up ,which I've visited, seems fair ,very fair and more importantly, efficient

Fook the petty saving and get the job done properly .a car can let you down when least expected . It can even kill you

See Davey

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 13:36 - Mar 13 with 926 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 13:09 - Mar 13 by perchrockjack

Andy Davey looked after my father s car and went the extra mile when we had problems .

I'm very suspicious and doubting as an individual and trust few people but this set up ,which I've visited, seems fair ,very fair and more importantly, efficient

Fook the petty saving and get the job done properly .a car can let you down when least expected . It can even kill you

See Davey

His son runs. It now as far as I know, when he's not on here posting.
Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 13:46 - Mar 13 with 904 viewsDarran

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 13:36 - Mar 13 by Treforys_Jack

His son runs. It now as far as I know, when he's not on here posting.

What's his sons name?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 14:48 - Mar 13 with 871 viewsperchrockjack

I know but I'm not disclosing more details without permission

I've recommended the garage which is family owned

That s all ya need to know

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 17:30 - Mar 13 with 782 viewsunion_jack

You'll do no better than Kings Head Motors in Gendros, honestly.

Pm me if you want more details.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Most inexpensive place for a service/MOT in Swansea on 19:34 - Mar 13 with 725 viewsswanjackal

Thanks all will look at my options.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024