Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch NBC Outside US 09:18 - Mar 14 with 3708 viewscrasskitty

Anyone like me who are planning to watch NBC on Kodi outside US can use PureVPN and connect US location and watch NBC outside US on Kodi https://www.purevpn.com/blog/kodi-vpn/
Watch NBC Outside US on 09:38 - Mar 14 with 3680 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If you can get access in the UK now that's great. This will help give y'all an idea how the PL's popularity has exploded over here.

Not only is literally every league fixture available, you can also get full match replays on demand for the following week.

Also would be curious to see what everyone thinks of Men in Blazers, the in studio talent, and the PL Extra specials (JTAK was turned into one, that's how it was aired as a 2-part PL Extra last season).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Watch NBC Outside US on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 3479 viewsmonmouth

That user profile shows as non existent?

Anyone else recomend 'Pure VPN' or has a proven alternative that definitely works wellwithout slowing everything down?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Watch NBC Outside US on 21:00 - Mar 15 with 3436 viewsNeathJack

Watch NBC Outside US on 20:43 - Mar 15 by monmouth

Anyone else recomend 'Pure VPN' or has a proven alternative that definitely works wellwithout slowing everything down?

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
Watch NBC Outside US on 02:06 - Mar 16 with 3246 viewsphact0rri

Watch NBC Outside US on 21:00 - Mar 15 by NeathJack

Yeah PIA is pretty good... I've only heard good things about them, I'm actually going to give them ago myself on the next billing cycle. HMA is supposedly good too.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Watch NBC Outside US on 04:03 - Mar 16 with 3231 viewsClinton

I saw men in Blazers last week.
I thought they were quite funny, but I wonder how many US viewers actually 'get' some of the humour from these two Brits.
i saw quite a bit of NBCs coverage last weekend. Thought it was pretty good.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Watch NBC Outside US on 06:52 - Mar 16 with 3184 viewsswans11

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com
top notch doesn't slow anything down at all free 7 day trial and can get 2years for between 20 30 pound depending on offer you get at end if don't get one pm and will try find a link to a offer. have access to a password and it's service is top notch proper quality without need mess with kodi and bypasses any restrictions being placed on kodi
Watch NBC Outside US on 03:21 - Mar 17 with 3025 viewsnyc_swans

Watch NBC Outside US on 04:03 - Mar 16 by Clinton

I thought they were quite funny, but I wonder how many US viewers actually 'get' some of the humour from these two Brits.

the coverage on NBC is a big improvement over what previously existed, but they need to bring in some fresh faces. not a fan of the lead announcers for the biggest matches, arlo white and lee dixon. just too melodramatic. many seem to like them, for whatever reason.

the studio team isn't bad. the presenter rebecca lowe is exellent, and most of the rest of them are agreeable enough. they need to liven it up a bunch, though. bring in some personalities.

also, never had time for men in blazers. like nails on a chalkboard.

i appreciate NBC's coverage, and it's well produced, but in time they will need to add a little personality to their coverage.
Watch NBC Outside US on 05:23 - Mar 17 with 3011 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Watch NBC Outside US on 04:03 - Mar 16 by Clinton

Davies and Bennett actually delve into some more serious PL content too. Roger Bennett (the bespectacled Everton Scouser) is quite a prolific documentary maker on his own for NBC. Just since 2015, he's done hour long stuff on:

1) Southampton's youth program
2) "Inside The Mind Of" Mourinho
3) Palace and their supporters
4) Bournemouth's rise
5) PL goalkeepers
6) Leicester's Cinderella season as it happened
7) ITMO Klopp
8) ITMO Wenger
9) ITMO Guardiola
10) Sunderland
11) Spurs

They hold up the Swans as the right way a small market club is done whenever they can, but they did get a little heavy on the Bradley cheerleading bandwagon in a way that looks especially nauseating now.

One of their funnier moments was the "Suboptimal Relegation Breakaway" late in the 14-15 season (includes a really beautiful Leroy Fer goal for QPR at 1:50):

[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 5:28]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Watch NBC Outside US on 06:49 - Mar 17 with 2977 viewsphact0rri

Men in Blazers are sort of hit or miss for me, to be fair I don't do the tv show much, but I listen to the podcast at work in spats. But I do think their englishness (especially Davies) comes out a bit to much whenever they spend more than a few minutes talking about our national team, or swansea... as they tend to be very dismissive about all things welsh. Which tends to grate on the nerves.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Watch NBC Outside US on 10:57 - Mar 17 with 2874 viewsSTID2017

Watch NBC Outside US on 06:52 - Mar 16 by swans11

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com
top notch doesn't slow anything down at all free 7 day trial and can get 2years for between 20 30 pound depending on offer you get at end if don't get one pm and will try find a link to a offer. have access to a password and it's service is top notch proper quality without need mess with kodi and bypasses any restrictions being placed on kodi

Just signed up for this as a free two week trial and after a few tweeks managed to get it working. Doesn't seem to slow down my internet speed or streaming at all.
Also Stream Tv Box said thay are making some adjustments to provide a better service - maybe to counteract Sky ? Will try it out at 3.00 tomorrow before our game

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Watch NBC Outside US on 12:16 - Mar 17 with 2822 viewsepaul

Watch NBC Outside US on 21:00 - Mar 15 by NeathJack

Being a bit dull here, but the payments are all in $$$$$$ can you use an ordinary visa debit card? And how dies that work taking payments?

Can you use them for kodi on firestick?
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 12:18]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Watch NBC Outside US on 13:08 - Mar 17 with 2777 viewsairedale

Watch NBC Outside US on 12:16 - Mar 17 by epaul

Being a bit dull here, but the payments are all in $$$$$$ can you use an ordinary visa debit card? And how dies that work taking payments?

Prob like using your plastic when you're abroad I reckon Paul. Exchange rate will be applied at some point during the transaction.
Watch NBC Outside US on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 2738 viewsSTID2017

Don't know about the payment bit (no payment details required for free trial)
Haven't tried it as a side load on my Firestick for Kodi yet, but once you sign up you can cover all your network devices via your Virgin Hub or whatever you use.
Gives all the instructions how to do it, so guess it would be simple for a techy like you - not so much for a technophobe like me. I just did it on my desktop to see how it goes.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Watch NBC Outside US on 18:58 - Mar 17 with 2674 viewsNeathJack

Yep you can use a normal visa debit card. Your bank will simply convert the $ to £.

Instructions for installing on the firestick here mate:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-vpn-on-a-firestick-ipvanish-vpn/
Watch NBC Outside US on 20:17 - Mar 17 with 2650 viewsepaul

Watch NBC Outside US on 14:35 - Mar 17 by STID2017

Don't know about the payment bit (no payment details required for free trial)
Haven't tried it as a side load on my Firestick for Kodi yet, but once you sign up you can cover all your network devices via your Virgin Hub or whatever you use.
Gives all the instructions how to do it, so guess it would be simple for a techy like you - not so much for a technophobe like me. I just did it on my desktop to see how it goes.

Unfortunately Im not a techy just self taught on a few things, struggling at the moment though to get this sorted out

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Watch NBC Outside US on 08:16 - Apr 17 with 2333 viewswillieaames

Tried vpn manager and open vpn, but those both seem to not work on firestick. I'd rather not setup a kodi vpn on my router. Any other options?
https://www.kodivpn.co/
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 12:54]
Watch NBC Outside US on 13:22 - Apr 17 with 2165 viewsswans11

if you have a nbc login you can use smart dns on a firestick
Watch NBC Outside US on 15:43 - Apr 17 with 2082 viewsploppy

VPNs aside, I presume you still need an NBC account to log in. Is that right? Where d'you get one from?
Watch NBC Outside US on 16:34 - Apr 17 with 2040 viewsLoyal

Sportsmania has them all.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Watch NBC Outside US on 18:50 - Apr 17 with 2001 viewsDDCH

Been using PureVPN for a couple of years with no bother. If you decide to take it out use the ask for help chat feature and they always (so far) offer a better price than listed.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024