Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27037 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Mar 14 with 8727 viewsPrivate_Partz

This is going to be a tough one. Just our luck that they are starting to turn the corner when we play them.
We have to hope we are not too badly injury hit and need to be right on top if our game. At least draw Is needed otherwise we are going to be dragged further into the relegation mix.
Private Partz signing out after speaking the bleeding obvious ;-)
1 - 1

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Mar 14 with 8718 viewspencoedjack

1-2

I putting last weekend down to a bad day at the office.

#positive
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 14 with 8594 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm expecting a loss. Our injuries are too great. Having no experienced right back is going to hurt us. Hopefully Roberts comes away from the match not too deflated if they do target him all match (assuming he plays).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 8647 viewsunion_jack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm expecting a loss. Our injuries are too great. Having no experienced right back is going to hurt us. Hopefully Roberts comes away from the match not too deflated if they do target him all match (assuming he plays).

I doubt if he will.

That said, isn't there any definite news (I'll take a rumour if that's all there is) yet regards Olson and Llorente?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 14 with 8570 viewsGlyn1

If, like me, you're on a train from London then Pokesdown station is very slightly nearer than Bournemouth and there's a friendly pub opposite the station.

A very enjoyable match last time except for the result but I'm hoping to see Borja win the match for us - there's a good player somewhere there.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 14 with 8564 viewsLoyal

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 14 by Glyn1

If, like me, you're on a train from London then Pokesdown station is very slightly nearer than Bournemouth and there's a friendly pub opposite the station.

A very enjoyable match last time except for the result but I'm hoping to see Borja win the match for us - there's a good player somewhere there.

Last time Barrow ripped a team apart if memory serves me right.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Mar 14 with 8521 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 14 by Loyal

Last time Barrow ripped a team apart if memory serves me right.

Barrow a good game.. Fer Routledge and Palloshi !? were very poor also our fullbacks were ripped to threads.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:57 - Mar 15 with 8301 viewsEasternJack

0-1

Narsingh

Fab to save a penalty

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Mar 15 with 8117 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:57 - Mar 15 by EasternJack

0-1

Narsingh

Fab to save a penalty

2-2

We are still shipping in to many goals .

Hopefully lorente will be fit .

If not start Baston .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Mar 15 with 8002 viewsAl_Bundy

We are nailed on to concede 3 ... Bournemouth run teams ragged and score. They do however concede so i'm going for 3-3

If Llorente is injured then a 3-1 defeat
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 15 with 7910 viewsKingBony

Hoping for a win but needs a different mentality to Hull, think PC coming out and saying a draw wouldn't be a bad result subconsciously affected the performance. Not to say other factors didn't play a part and really we should have won the game 2-3 based on chances.

Need a win at all costs mentality for this one, could be very uncomfortable if we lose again and other pick up a better result.

Come on Swans 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:15 - Mar 15 with 7846 viewsmonmouth

It's going to be an uncomfortable watch I think, whatever the result. They are going to come after us like ten bears on crack. Need to be up for this one from first kick to last.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 02:45 - Mar 16 with 7751 viewsdameedna

If llorente is struggling we wont win this game. That includes starting him when he is unfit. I don't share the optimism on baston. If llorente is out Ayew gets a run and bring baston on if we need to go 442. Clement needs to message every game is a must win until we reach 40 points. Most of this team have had the stuffing knocked out of them.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 8:29]
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:56 - Mar 16 with 7545 views34dfgdf54

Conceding way too many goals, and if Llorente is out won't be dangerous going forward. Not looking forward to this one.

3-0 Bournemouth
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Mar 16 with 7480 viewstomdickharry

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:15 - Mar 15 by monmouth

It's going to be an uncomfortable watch I think, whatever the result. They are going to come after us like ten bears on crack. Need to be up for this one from first kick to last.

After watching them play West Ham last Saturday(Nissan game of the day) those were my exact thoughts.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Mar 16 with 7456 viewsLandore_Jack

Olsson unlikely to feature Saturday.

#backtojack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 16 with 7407 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Mar 16 by Landore_Jack

Olsson unlikely to feature Saturday.

Kingsley should do a job. Who is subbing for the full backs?
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 16 with 7394 viewsRevJames

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:15 - Mar 15 by monmouth

I'd love to see a list of reasons why players whose premier league future is on the line might not be "up for it".....
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 16 with 7367 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lets also hope we dont give whilshire the freedom of the park again, painfully obvious at our home game.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 16 with 7367 viewsAl_Bundy

Although we are missing Ollson we which will be a massive loss Bournemouth don't have Ake or Mings in the CB position and Francis is walking on egg shells with his recent injury.

They won't fancy marking Llorente... so should be an interesting battle
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 17:16]
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 16 with 7310 viewsGlyn1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lets also hope we dont give whilshire the freedom of the park again, painfully obvious at our home game.

Jack Wilshere had a bright start with Bournemouth but hasn't started many matches recently. He appears to have moved from the subs bench at Arsenal to the subs bench at Bournemouth.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Mar 16 with 7243 viewsairedale

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 16 by Glyn1

Jack Wilshere had a bright start with Bournemouth but hasn't started many matches recently. He appears to have moved from the subs bench at Arsenal to the subs bench at Bournemouth.

I get the feeling he's a bit of a crock (Wilshere).
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:44 - Mar 17 with 7000 viewsbiggar

Real test of how much we have improved in the last couple of months. Expecting a lot better performance against them when compared to the game on New Years Eve.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:01 - Mar 17 with 6889 viewsmonmouth

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:44 - Mar 17 by biggar

Real test of how much we have improved in the last couple of months. Expecting a lot better performance against them when compared to the game on New Years Eve.

That was the game that convinced me we were done and dusted with no hope of survival.

It would be elegant indeed if this game is the one that convinces that we are going to make it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 17 with 6754 viewstomdickharry

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 16 by Al_Bundy

Although we are missing Ollson we which will be a massive loss Bournemouth don't have Ake or Mings in the CB position and Francis is walking on egg shells with his recent injury.

They won't fancy marking Llorente... so should be an interesting battle
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 17:16]

Callum Wilson also out,so they have 3 major players missing,we will probably have 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024