Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A New Supporters Forum 12:06 - Mar 15 with 1575 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City is looking for supporters to take part in a new ‘Structured Dialogue’ forum with the club’s senior decision makers.

While the club already holds regular fans forums with key members of senior management and football staff, this additional structure will provide a cross section of supporters with the opportunity for lengthy discussion on key concerns and matters relating to the club.

The new forum is a recommendation of the Government Expert Working Group, which was established by the Minister for Sport in 2014, to provide engagement and dialogue between a club and its main stakeholders, the fans.

The recommendation is to keep fans engaged and involved in consultation of the club on an ongoing basis with senior decision makers at the club. The ‘Structured Dialogue’ meetings will be held at least once every six months.

Swans Chairman Huw Jenkins, Chief Operating Officer Chris Pearlman, Stadium Manager Andrew Davies and the Supporters Trust are all expected to attend along with the club’s customer services, supporters’ liaison, media and disability representatives.

The first meeting will be held at Fairwood training ground on Tuesday, March 28 (6-8pm).
The club is looking for a different cross-section of supporters to attend each meeting going forward.

To register your interest in attending, please email your details and any relevant questions you may have for the agenda to support@swanseacityfc.co.uk

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swans-set-up-structured-dialogue
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 12:07]

#backtojack

A New Supporters Forum on 12:14 - Mar 15 with 1553 viewsPegojack

Ordinarily I would be interested in taking part in this, but I'm not doing anything in conjunction with a Sell-out.
A New Supporters Forum on 12:15 - Mar 15 with 1543 viewsDarran

A New Supporters Forum on 12:14 - Mar 15 by Pegojack

Ordinarily I would be interested in taking part in this, but I'm not doing anything in conjunction with a Sell-out.

That's the first thing I thought too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A New Supporters Forum on 12:17 - Mar 15 with 1535 viewsperchrockjack

I'd be interested but doesn't it mean I'd have to travel down to Swansea again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

A New Supporters Forum on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 1427 viewsmorningstar

A New Supporters Forum on 12:15 - Mar 15 by Darran

Step forward Mr Tony Davies!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

A New Supporters Forum on 14:24 - Mar 15 with 1306 viewswaynekerr55

Does that mean Gonzo is safe in post for the foreseeable future?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

A New Supporters Forum on 16:35 - Mar 15 with 1205 viewsNeath_Jack

Another nail in the Trust's coffin.......

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A New Supporters Forum on 19:40 - Mar 15 with 1060 viewsvetchonian

Chance for the res to get involved perhaps

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

A New Supporters Forum on 19:51 - Mar 15 with 1030 viewsLoyal

A New Supporters Forum on 12:15 - Mar 15 by Darran

A clear attempt to undermine the trust.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

A New Supporters Forum on 20:02 - Mar 15 with 1000 viewsVetchfielder

A New Supporters Forum on 19:51 - Mar 15 by Loyal

A clear attempt to undermine the trust.

Yes it looks like it doesn't it.

Are the Trust aware of this proposed new forum and are they comfortable with it?

Proud to have been one of the 231

A New Supporters Forum on 20:04 - Mar 15 with 988 viewsShaky

A New Supporters Forum on 20:02 - Mar 15 by Vetchfielder

Are the Trust aware of this proposed new forum and are they comfortable with it?

". . . .The new forum is a recommendation of the Government Expert Working Group"

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A New Supporters Forum on 20:05 - Mar 15 with 988 viewsblueytheblue

A New Supporters Forum on 20:02 - Mar 15 by Vetchfielder

" and the Supporters Trust are all expected to attend along with the club’s customer services, supporters’ liaison, media and disability representatives. "

I suspect they are aware of it...

Don't know why some seem to want to get at the Trust over this.

A) Government initiative.
B) It's to enable all fans to have dialogue, a Trust by definition can only represent it's members.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

A New Supporters Forum on 20:06 - Mar 15 with 982 viewsjack2jack

I went one one of those forums last year to do with the new web site,which i believe will be due soon,once the old agreement with the FA(something like that anyway forgotten the exact detail) has run out,it will be interesting to see,if the ideas suggested come to fruition.ie have they really listened to the people that matter,the fans.
Same here, i can only see it as a positive,as long as it meant in the right spirit,and not just ticking a box for the powers that be.
A New Supporters Forum on 20:09 - Mar 15 with 965 viewsVetchfielder

A New Supporters Forum on 20:05 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

" and the Supporters Trust are all expected to attend along with the club’s customer services, supporters’ liaison, media and disability representatives. "

I suspect they are aware of it...

Don't know why some seem to want to get at the Trust over this.

A) Government initiative.
B) It's to enable all fans to have dialogue, a Trust by definition can only represent it's members.

B) is a fair point Bluey - I hadn't thought of that.

Regarding whether the Trust knew about it - I don't trust the club hierarchy anymore and it would not surprise me if they wrote that without consultation with the Trust

Proud to have been one of the 231

A New Supporters Forum on 20:11 - Mar 15 with 958 viewsLoyal

If people are unhappy with the board and the way the club was sold in no way should any initiative be supported. JF once asked how can people protest, well, here is a clue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A New Supporters Forum on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 911 viewsPURe_Evil

This is the sort of thing the trust should of been doing donkeys ago.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 21:28]
A New Supporters Forum on 20:47 - Mar 15 with 902 viewsbuilthjack

A New Supporters Forum on 12:17 - Mar 15 by perchrockjack

I'd be interested but doesn't it mean I'd have to travel down to Swansea again

Video link for you Richie

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024