Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there no ends to this man and his talents? 17:13 - Mar 16 with 1427 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.squawka.com/news/swanseas-gylfi-sigurdsson-has-covered-the-most-dista

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:28 - Mar 16 with 1268 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Siggy YJB !

Beware of the Risen People

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:38 - Mar 16 with 1247 viewsFlashberryjack

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:28 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Siggy YJB !

Yep he really is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:53 - Mar 16 with 1216 viewspencoedjack

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:38 - Mar 16 by Flashberryjack

Yep he really is.

As said last week would make my all time Swans best starting 11

Top class player ..., Glad he's ours
Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:56 - Mar 16 with 1213 viewsLoyal

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 21:53 - Mar 16 by pencoedjack

As said last week would make my all time Swans best starting 11

Top class player ..., Glad he's ours

Every time mate, a serious class act.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:22 - Mar 16 with 1174 viewsbuilthjack

Glad we didn't listen to some, and sell him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:28 - Mar 16 with 1153 viewsLeonWasGod

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:22 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Glad we didn't listen to some, and sell him.

I reckon he ate T2C's cat.

At least this knocks the myth on the head of him being lazy. Even though it's bleedingly obvious he isn't.

Jack's stats would be interesting too, as he's another "lazy" one apparently.
Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:46 - Mar 16 with 1116 viewsperchrockjack

One of our greatest players without doubt

He could Roger me stupid

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:54 - Mar 16 with 1100 viewsLoyal

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:46 - Mar 16 by perchrockjack

He could Roger me stupid

It's all sex with you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 23:01 - Mar 16 with 1092 viewsperchrockjack

Not sex with all of you and definitely not a rough boy such as you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 23:22 - Mar 16 with 1066 viewslifelong

Is there no ends to this man and his talents? on 22:46 - Mar 16 by perchrockjack

He could Roger me stupid

I thought you already were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024