Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive chance today against all the odds. 17:19 - Mar 18 with 1917 viewsTheResurrection

Down to the bare bones and how I bet everyone wishes we had Naughton to call on now.

But what a chance to redeem the rubbish of last Saturday and get some daylight between us and the drop zone.

COME ON CITY!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 1753 viewsDarran

There's a match day thread mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:26 - Mar 18 with 1721 viewsNeathJack

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:21 - Mar 18 by Darran

There's a match day thread mind.

Yeah but

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:29 - Mar 18 with 1687 viewsDarran

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:26 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

Yeah but

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:44 - Mar 18 with 1655 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:26 - Mar 18 by NeathJack

Yeah but

😍

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 17:56 - Mar 18 with 1628 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Against all the odds? We're playing Bournemouth away.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 18:32 - Mar 18 with 1553 viewsTheResurrection

It's hard to think what to do next now with the personnel at our disposal.

We're better as a defensive unit but Fer is dodgy at right back and I think we need to bring him back into midfield somehow.

Llorente is having one of his appalling games and Siggy, apart from great free kicks is giving the ball away through a crap first touch. Ayew looks a bit bored out there which is worrying and things aren't coming off for Carroll.

Kingsley is a positive in fairness to him, he's doing alright and Cork is holding us together nicely.

Play our way into the second half and throw everything at them as it goes on....

LOOK AT ME !!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 18:57 - Mar 18 with 1476 viewspencoedjack

Look at me look at me
Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:02 - Mar 18 with 1454 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Clement out

Login to get fewer ads

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:25 - Mar 18 with 1360 viewsTheResurrection

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 18:57 - Mar 18 by pencoedjack

Look at me look at me

You expect me to join in the match day thread with the usual bunch of prick's?

It will all be about Routs and Cork and nothing about the real shit performers of today. Llorente absolute dog shit. Siggy appalling, all over the shop and would've been hauled off if it wasn't for his free kicks.

The real problem was the Hull performance. It put pressure on today and with a makeshift team we weren't at the races.

Clement is trying to make a silk purse from a sow's ear and he's done extremely well so far but we need to get back to basics and still keep it tight and compact against Boro. Siggy needs to get back out left but actually contribute to game play and not just set pieces.

Bad day at the office.

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:31 - Mar 18 with 1327 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:25 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

You expect me to join in the match day thread with the usual bunch of prick's?

It will all be about Routs and Cork and nothing about the real shit performers of today. Llorente absolute dog shit. Siggy appalling, all over the shop and would've been hauled off if it wasn't for his free kicks.

The real problem was the Hull performance. It put pressure on today and with a makeshift team we weren't at the races.

Clement is trying to make a silk purse from a sow's ear and he's done extremely well so far but we need to get back to basics and still keep it tight and compact against Boro. Siggy needs to get back out left but actually contribute to game play and not just set pieces.

Bad day at the office.

Ah siggy and lorente 😂.

Sorry I can't take you seriously any more .

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:33 - Mar 18 with 1309 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:31 - Mar 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah siggy and lorente 😂.

If only we sold him when the Chinese gave Huw a ring. Think of how many Jordan Ayews we could have bought with the money. Or another two Borjas.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 19:33]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:40 - Mar 18 with 1278 viewspencoedjack

Ah siggy and lorente 😂.

Tell him to fuk off Tom

As boring as DYSS
Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:34 - Mar 18 with 1142 viewsTheResurrection

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 19:40 - Mar 18 by pencoedjack

Tell him to fuk off Tom

As boring as DYSS

Why don't you tell me to f off, Mark? You've got my number??

People just won't have it on here. They will never criticise Siggy and Llorente no matter how appalling they play, and today there were pathetic.

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:38 - Mar 18 with 1120 viewsperchrockjack

Upset or angry Chris?

I'm a huge fan of Siggy but today he was appalling . No excuses.

Llorente ,after a crimson period, seemed back to what he was prior to PC

Fernandez too, a disgusting piece of shite for an experienced player

Cork is a non captain

Ki is simply a man who shouldn't be with us

Oh and Carroll was very poor

One can criticise players

Fans do

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:41 - Mar 18 with 1097 viewsStarsky

Ah siggy and lorente 😂.

Why? Did they play well then Tom?
These are 2 very talented players, I expected more from them, to lead the others.

It's just the internet, init.

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:43 - Mar 18 with 1076 viewsperchrockjack

Both were shute

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:46 - Mar 18 with 1059 viewslonglostjack

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:38 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

Upset or angry Chris?

Cork is a non captain

Fans do

Ki played well today. Haven't been his biggest fan in the past but he was good today fair play.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:46 - Mar 18 with 1058 viewsvetchonian

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:41 - Mar 18 by Starsky

Why? Did they play well then Tom?
These are 2 very talented players, I expected more from them, to lead the others.

I cannot believe some on here......again Siggy and Llorente singled out.
What service di Llorente Ge t today...he was running a lone furrow.
Siggy again worked his socks off but had no outlet
Some strange selections today with Fer at right back , and Ki selected with obviously now effect on the team

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:48 - Mar 18 with 1032 viewsjack2jack

That is all!
Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:48 - Mar 18 with 1020 viewsStarsky

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:46 - Mar 18 by vetchonian

Some strange selections today with Fer at right back , and Ki selected with obviously now effect on the team

Everyone was shyte today but I answered a question about those 2.
Don't let your obsession with Res cloud your postings.

It's just the internet, init.

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:51 - Mar 18 with 999 viewsperchrockjack

Ki played well
Ok

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 21:15 - Mar 18 with 922 viewsTheResurrection

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:46 - Mar 18 by vetchonian

See this is the laughable type of excuse making some players who cannot be criticised get.

We play one up top, that's his fackhng job to play that role. It's not always easy and sometimes you've got to do your best to bring players up to him.

Today he was useless and there is no excuses. He's not doing the simple job of bringing players into the game for us and was easily robbed.

Siggy just wants to do something special every time the ball comes to him. It's infuriating. He drifts off into all sorts of positions hoping the ball will drop to him so he can whip it in or take a pop. Why doesn't he just build it up, take the easy option, keep it simple, he's far too arrogant for that.

People have got carried away with Clement's success and I still feel if we properly go back to basics and he can get everyone buying into it once more we can do it But the last two games were no better than Bradley's team and yeah I defended him and I'll defend Clement too.

This was a squad assembled to appease the balance sheet and make us look a viable proposition for sale. Guido, Bradley and Clement have all found it difficult to get any sort of momentum, Clement has at least had the luxury of a window to try and improve what was a desperate situation from August to January.

We have to get back to basics and we have to start doing the simple things better instead of attempting to force things. Sorry but Siggy is as guilty as anyone for doing that and we need better.

Most important result today was the Hull thrashing and a red card for them..

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 21:16 - Mar 18 with 914 viewsLeonWasGod

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:51 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

Ki played well
Ok

Not especially I thought. Safe and tidy, but that's the least you'd expect with the extra man. Midfield as a whole was poor - nobody prepared to get forward to play between their lines and support Llorente. Lost shape again - always a bad sign when Jack pops in the box. Too many just ball watching.

Clement cocked that one up again. Much better when we went 4231, but then got hit with a sucker punch as no protection infront of back 4. That reminded me of a Bob team.

Fed for the first - farkin idiot.
Massive chance today against all the odds. on 21:21 - Mar 18 with 889 viewsperchrockjack

I'm safe and tidy but like like Ki today I'd be utterly futile

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 21:25 - Mar 18 with 870 viewslifelong

Massive chance today against all the odds. on 20:38 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

Upset or angry Chris?

Cork is a non captain

Fans do

Llorente needs service, today he didn't get it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024