Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very Few Positives Today 21:43 - Mar 18 with 915 viewsAl_Bundy

Apart from the support the team got i'm struggling to see anything positive from today.

Poor team selection especially have Ki and Carroll in the centre of midfield ... WTF that was never going to work against Bournemouth. Needed some physicality there and direct running to get Llorente in the match. Fer did a decent enough job at RB but we're covering again that position where we a weak.

There was little quality crosses from wide area and we actually weakened the team when Narsingh came on for Ayew.

No pace in the side, poor passing , sloppy in possession, created nothing, defended poorly with little or no understanding of the shape we were playing in.
Very Few Positives Today on 22:02 - Mar 18 with 872 viewsLeonWasGod

That about sums it up. We missed Fer in the middle.
Very Few Positives Today on 22:12 - Mar 18 with 846 viewsjack2jack

For me it, just shows how much better a settled team is,our injuries ATM the moment show up how weak our squad is,we need some serious investment in the summer,if we stay up.Imo thought Fer did ok,but we lacked a bit of urgency,players coming in with lack of game time didn't help either,few if any positives.
Very Few Positives Today on 22:15 - Mar 18 with 827 viewsJBT95

Should have played Roberts seeing as he was on the bench. Sod it, we gained nothing from playing Fer at RB.
Very Few Positives Today on 23:08 - Mar 18 with 727 viewsgetcarter

Twt
Very Few Positives Today on 07:50 - Mar 19 with 564 viewsjack247

Very Few Positives Today on 22:12 - Mar 18 by jack2jack

For me it, just shows how much better a settled team is,our injuries ATM the moment show up how weak our squad is,we need some serious investment in the summer,if we stay up.Imo thought Fer did ok,but we lacked a bit of urgency,players coming in with lack of game time didn't help either,few if any positives.

I thought Fer did poorly, but he was being played out of position and he was far from the only one. Other than that, I agree with you totally about squad depth. Last two games have really highlighted it.

Having two right backs injured is unlucky, but we should have a better contingency plan than playing Fer there.
We have no credible option if Llorente is injured, or just having a nightmare of a game.
We have three fit right wingers, but Clement doesn't seem to have a lot of confidence in any of them.
Very Few Positives Today on 07:54 - Mar 19 with 558 viewsmonmouth

I hoped I'd have thought of some when I calmed down, but that heap of dross when in context and added to the hull game?

No. None. No positives, zero.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024