Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread 11:14 - Mar 19 with 5904 viewsStarsky

All served Swansea City very well with minimum outlay.

What you say Perchie? Join my club?

It's just the internet, init.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 11:19 - Mar 19 with 4913 viewsperchrockjack

We had a groundsman Harold, wasnt it who was a good servant to the club

We ve had a few half decent moggies that kept the rats away from the Vetch changing rooms

Just wondering who s love child Si is

Feck me, imagine waking up in the morning and first thought is me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 12:32 - Mar 19 with 4867 viewsJBT95

Goodness sake Routledge has been very good for us in the past, bet you were one of the w@nkers at WBA in Sept 13 taking the p1ss out of Scott Sinclair.

I am very appreciative of De Vries... he went so we had a chance of staying up!
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 12:33]
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 12:34 - Mar 19 with 4847 viewsDarran

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 12:32 - Mar 19 by JBT95

Goodness sake Routledge has been very good for us in the past, bet you were one of the w@nkers at WBA in Sept 13 taking the p1ss out of Scott Sinclair.

I am very appreciative of De Vries... he went so we had a chance of staying up!
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 12:33]

Nah he wasn't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 12:37 - Mar 19 with 4850 viewsperchrockjack

"past"
Its the key word.

Everything else you posted was drivel.

De Vries?

Hmm, how did he do after leaving us.

Same with Gower

How much has Rots costs us. He s made himself comfortable for life by the "past".

I'm passed helping you now

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 15:01 - Mar 19 with 4783 viewsStarsky

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 11:19 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

We had a groundsman Harold, wasnt it who was a good servant to the club

We ve had a few half decent moggies that kept the rats away from the Vetch changing rooms

Just wondering who s love child Si is

Feck me, imagine waking up in the morning and first thought is me

You were the last thing I thought about when I went to bed last night too

It's just the internet, init.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 15:09 - Mar 19 with 4770 viewsrock1n

I thought Gower was a terrific player, instrumental for us unfortunately those that didn't understand football couldn't see it.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 15:15]

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 15:14 - Mar 19 with 4757 viewsjack247

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 15:09 - Mar 19 by rock1n

I thought Gower was a terrific player, instrumental for us unfortunately those that didn't understand football couldn't see it.

That's how I see it too. Quarterback.
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:24 - Mar 19 with 4715 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gower contributed a hell of a lot more when playing for us in this league than the rest of our centre midfielders do, minus Fer and Gylfi. Gower was not very good either.

How Jack Cork keeps getting contracts at Premier League clubs bemuses me. It is clear to see why Southampton told him he'd be 4th/5th choice at best. Yet he not only walks into our starting eleven, but wears the armband too.

Embarrassing. How far have we fallen?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:29 - Mar 19 with 4703 viewsDarran

Nah he wasn't.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:35 - Mar 19 with 4703 viewslifelong

I enjoyed watching Mark Gower play.
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:45 - Mar 19 with 4687 viewsperchrockjack

Roger
If I didn't believe you to be straight I d have thought you definitely had more than football in common

Seemed real man love between you two

He gave me some long time memories

His "shot" at Anfield is still talked about at Dinner Parties in Norris Green

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:51 - Mar 19 with 4679 viewslifelong

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:45 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

Roger
If I didn't believe you to be straight I d have thought you definitely had more than football in common

Seemed real man love between you two

He gave me some long time memories

His "shot" at Anfield is still talked about at Dinner Parties in Norris Green

Yes, you keep on mentioning that one incident.

Mark Gower made 42 appearances in our promotion season to the Premier League, which included a few motm performances.

How many of those games did you witness Richard?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 8:29]
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 17:23 - Mar 19 with 4650 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:51 - Mar 19 by lifelong

Yes, you keep on mentioning that one incident.

Mark Gower made 42 appearances in our promotion season to the Premier League, which included a few motm performances.

How many of those games did you witness Richard?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 8:29]

Indeed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 18:30 - Mar 19 with 4585 viewsrock1n

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:29 - Mar 19 by Darran

Nah he wasn't.

I rest my case

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 18:33 - Mar 19 with 4578 viewsperchrockjack

Just popped in

Still at it then

Get a folkn life ,boys

Answer Roger...enough

Please don't rewrite history

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 18:43 - Mar 19 with 4559 viewsrock1n

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 18:33 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

Just popped in

Still at it then

Get a folkn life ,boys

Answer Roger...enough

Please don't rewrite history

parlez vous anglais

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 with 4534 viewsFlashberryjack

"I thought Gower was a terrific player"

Talk about people that don't understand football.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:20 - Mar 19 with 4518 viewsperchrockjack

Terrific .now come on

Talk instruments instead

Double Oboe

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:35 - Mar 19 with 4501 viewsJBT95

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:07 - Mar 19 by Flashberryjack

"I thought Gower was a terrific player"

Talk about people that don't understand football.

Can't deny he did good though. Hardly sh*t.
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:38 - Mar 19 with 4486 viewsDarran

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:35 - Mar 19 by JBT95

Can't deny he did good though. Hardly sh*t.

He wasn't terrific either.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:40 - Mar 19 with 4483 viewsrock1n

Class player, did a lot for the team that only those who've played will understand

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:44 - Mar 19 with 4476 viewsFlashberryjack

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:40 - Mar 19 by rock1n

Class player, did a lot for the team that only those who've played will understand

So you never played then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:53 - Mar 19 with 4454 viewsDarran

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:44 - Mar 19 by Flashberryjack

Brilliant.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:53 - Mar 19 with 4460 viewsrock1n

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 19:44 - Mar 19 by Flashberryjack

He was so useless he played in pretty much every game that led to us getting into the premier league. Clearly you know more than Brendan Rodgers and Roberto Martinez.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 21:15 - Mar 19 with 4409 viewsperchrockjack

He was irrelevant

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024