Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a miserable 12:38 - Mar 20 with 1484 viewsspiderboy

Goddamn monday morning
no points on the board over the weekend and pissing it down
swans are out of action with another 2 weeks before the step over the white line for another crucial battle against a boro side that didnt look too bad yesterday.
hope to god that olssens fit to play,whatevers going to happen to borja eh??
We need another jolt of confidence if we,r going to stay up,and a win against muddlesboro
would do it.also hope fer is back in the mid,would be nice if narsingh had a start too.
What a miserable on 12:54 - Mar 20 with 1451 viewsPegojack

Aye, you can say that again.

I was in Yates's in Hereford on Saturday afternoon, first watching that Groundhog Day experience in the rugby (is this feckin' match ever going to end?), then watching that dismal performance from the Swans. I felt suicidal coming out of there at 7.30pm!

I know it's easy to be wise after the event, but Clement got that line up well and truly wrong. He should never have fiddled with what has been a fairly decent midfield formation in Fer, Carroll and Cork. He could have put Ki or Amat at emergency right back . Mind you, the whole team were so pathetic, I'm not sure any formation would have been better. Did anyone apart from Siggy even get an attempt on target?

Hopefully all the crocks will be back to fitness in two weeks' time and we'll be ready to face Boro in the proverbial six pointer.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 13:02]
What a miserable on 13:03 - Mar 20 with 1417 viewsvetchonian

What a miserable on 12:54 - Mar 20 by Pegojack

Aye, you can say that again.

I was in Yates's in Hereford on Saturday afternoon, first watching that Groundhog Day experience in the rugby (is this feckin' match ever going to end?), then watching that dismal performance from the Swans. I felt suicidal coming out of there at 7.30pm!

I know it's easy to be wise after the event, but Clement got that line up well and truly wrong. He should never have fiddled with what has been a fairly decent midfield formation in Fer, Carroll and Cork. He could have put Ki or Amat at emergency right back . Mind you, the whole team were so pathetic, I'm not sure any formation would have been better. Did anyone apart from Siggy even get an attempt on target?

Hopefully all the crocks will be back to fitness in two weeks' time and we'll be ready to face Boro in the proverbial six pointer.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 13:02]

Good Post Hereford....I even think Clement should have tried a different formation maybe the one I suggested following Rangels injury at Hull
3-1-5-1
Mawson, Amat, Fernandez at teh back with Jack Cork in front of them
then a midfield 5 of Kingsley ,Carroll,Siggy,Fer,Routledge with Llorente up front.
Given our lack of right back cover this may have been a good tactic at Bournemouth ,filling up the midfield keeping them out and looking to hit on the break with JC filling any gap left if Fer or Siggy broke forwards.

I like Clement but wonder if he has a plan B or C?

What these last two games have really shown is how shallow the squad is....though most of us have known this.
Lets hope Kanughts and Olsenn are fit again for Boro and Spurs and hopefully we can get back to winning ways

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

What a miserable on 13:06 - Mar 20 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

I'm still rather flat

Feel like I've drunk some cheap Cava

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What a miserable on 13:15 - Mar 20 with 1373 viewsDarran

People moaning when they're alive and well don't deserve fresh air.
If you're above ground fuçk up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What a miserable on 13:21 - Mar 20 with 1359 viewsPegojack

What a miserable on 13:15 - Mar 20 by Darran

That's why we come on here, mun, have a bit of a moan, spread the misery around, then make ourselves feel a bit better in time for the next game....
What a miserable on 13:24 - Mar 20 with 1346 viewsDarran

What a miserable on 13:21 - Mar 20 by Pegojack

That's why we come on here, mun, have a bit of a moan, spread the misery around, then make ourselves feel a bit better in time for the next game....

Fair point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What a miserable on 14:19 - Mar 20 with 1276 viewsspiderboy

What a miserable on 13:15 - Mar 20 by Darran

we,r all above ground,which thankfully entitles us to have a good moan about something or other.
Its a therapy that I been using all my life.
Plus, it makes me feel better
What a miserable on 14:31 - Mar 20 with 1242 viewsHighjack

We've been horse shyte away from home for a good few years now, but our home form will hopefully see us through.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

What a miserable on 15:11 - Mar 20 with 1207 viewsJackSomething

Just to add to the misery, while we have a £15m striker deemed only good enough for late cameos, a player we could have had on a free did an excellent lone striker job for WBA against Arsenal.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that I thought this back in the summer, hindsight is 20/20 and all that...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What a miserable on 16:43 - Mar 20 with 1131 viewsLoyal

What a miserable on 15:11 - Mar 20 by JackSomething

Just to add to the misery, while we have a £15m striker deemed only good enough for late cameos, a player we could have had on a free did an excellent lone striker job for WBA against Arsenal.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that I thought this back in the summer, hindsight is 20/20 and all that...

It was an obvious signing, so much so Huw didn't do it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What a miserable on 16:45 - Mar 20 with 1129 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a miserable on 13:06 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

I'm still rather flat

Feel like I've drunk some cheap Cava

You were on it all last week .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024