Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGuinness what side was he on ? 10:31 - Mar 21 with 3690 viewstrampie

What side was Martin McGuinness on ? [there has been speculation in some quarters judging by what some people say and some articles written]

Some think it strange that the British State/opposition allowed some people to walk the street whether by hook or by crook but not others apparently ?

Did the British ever jail him ?

What was his involvement with the British intelligence service ?, just talking indirectly or directly or working for ?

Who was J118 ?

Did the head British woman out there at the time call him 'babe' ?.......hmm

Why did the Queen meet him ? and I must say the pictures show what looks like absolute delight on her face shaking hands and meeting him.

Strange place Northern Ireland, who knows who's who or what's what out there.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 10:39 - Mar 21 with 2290 viewsperchrockjack

Fair play, you really are in the sewer

You clearly admire IRA and their campaign

Your logic would see you supporting sililisr murders here

Scum

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 10:40 - Mar 21 with 2290 viewsraynor94

Why start another thread, when there's already one running?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 10:48 - Mar 21 with 2282 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 10:39 - Mar 21 by perchrockjack

Fair play, you really are in the sewer

You clearly admire IRA and their campaign

Your logic would see you supporting sililisr murders here

Scum

I don't admire any of the sides out there whether it be the IRA or the Loyalist paramilitaries or the British Army or the Ulster police force or the way the British state ran things out there.

I don't think my taxes should have been spent out there, i don't think we should have anything to do with them in Northern Ireland.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:04 - Mar 21 with 2258 viewsLoyal

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 10:48 - Mar 21 by trampie

I don't admire any of the sides out there whether it be the IRA or the Loyalist paramilitaries or the British Army or the Ulster police force or the way the British state ran things out there.

I don't think my taxes should have been spent out there, i don't think we should have anything to do with them in Northern Ireland.

It's the UK, as much as deserving of your income tax as Aberdeen, Exter or fcking Swansea !
As for the IRA, they kill Welsh people. Renember.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:13 - Mar 21 with 2243 viewsWarwickHunt

Stop it now, Trampie - you've already won Internet Twàt of the Year (again).

No need to over-egg the pudding.
McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:14 - Mar 21 with 2239 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:04 - Mar 21 by Loyal

It's the UK, as much as deserving of your income tax as Aberdeen, Exter or fcking Swansea !
As for the IRA, they kill Welsh people. Renember.

I will be the judge of that and they are not deserving of my taxes, as regards it been the UK, not getting into what some people say is that the island of Ireland has been artificially divided, but how much longer is it going to be part of the UK anyway ?, 10 years, 20 or 30 years ?
I would guess taking a neutral stand point that Ireland will become a united Ireland in the lifetime of most people on this message-board.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:28 - Mar 21 with 2215 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:14 - Mar 21 by trampie

I will be the judge of that and they are not deserving of my taxes, as regards it been the UK, not getting into what some people say is that the island of Ireland has been artificially divided, but how much longer is it going to be part of the UK anyway ?, 10 years, 20 or 30 years ?
I would guess taking a neutral stand point that Ireland will become a united Ireland in the lifetime of most people on this message-board.

So I'd presume the inverse is true, trampie, you'd not want any tax raised in NI to be used in Wales?

It's so laughably hypocritical of you. As a (g)nat you want Welsh independence. NI populace want to remain British, no, the will of the people isn't good enough for you...

Neutral? My arse...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:37 - Mar 21 with 2200 viewsCountyJim

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:28 - Mar 21 by blueytheblue

So I'd presume the inverse is true, trampie, you'd not want any tax raised in NI to be used in Wales?

It's so laughably hypocritical of you. As a (g)nat you want Welsh independence. NI populace want to remain British, no, the will of the people isn't good enough for you...

Neutral? My arse...

There's been talk for years he was working with Mi5
Login to get fewer ads

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:41 - Mar 21 with 2188 viewsCountyJim

Anyone ever read Martin Mc Garland's book 50 Dead men walking

Great read and brave man
McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:48 - Mar 21 with 2166 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:37 - Mar 21 by CountyJim

There's been talk the Minogue sisters want to kidnap me, rip my clothes off, smear me with a combination of chocolate sauce and whipped cream, spending an entire weekend torturing me by licking it off.

Doesn't make it true...

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:50 - Mar 21 with 2159 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:28 - Mar 21 by blueytheblue

Neutral? My arse...

I don't want anything to do with Northern Ireland, i don't want my taxes going to them, i don't want their taxes coming to me as i don't want nothing to do with the entity that is Northern Ireland.

As regards me wanting Welsh independence, when ?, 30 years time ?, even you might want Welsh independence in 30 years.

If the NI people vote for a united Ireland say in 10 year time for arguments sake, i assume that will be ok with you ?

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:57 - Mar 21 with 2145 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:50 - Mar 21 by trampie

I don't want anything to do with Northern Ireland, i don't want my taxes going to them, i don't want their taxes coming to me as i don't want nothing to do with the entity that is Northern Ireland.

As regards me wanting Welsh independence, when ?, 30 years time ?, even you might want Welsh independence in 30 years.

If the NI people vote for a united Ireland say in 10 year time for arguments sake, i assume that will be ok with you ?

"don't want nothing".

So you do want something to do with NI then?

If the people of NI vote for a united Ireland ( and you'd have to have a similar vote in Ireland too, for fairness ) then that's their right to do so. I'd imagine that will then be enacted.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 12:03 - Mar 21 with 2130 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:57 - Mar 21 by blueytheblue

"don't want nothing".

So you do want something to do with NI then?

If the people of NI vote for a united Ireland ( and you'd have to have a similar vote in Ireland too, for fairness ) then that's their right to do so. I'd imagine that will then be enacted.

Urgh, what part of i don't want nothing to do with the entity of Northern Ireland don't you understand ?

Would they have to have a similar vote in the Republic ?, only a point of order but not sure they would have to have a vote.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 12:22 - Mar 21 with 2101 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 12:03 - Mar 21 by trampie

Urgh, what part of i don't want nothing to do with the entity of Northern Ireland don't you understand ?

Would they have to have a similar vote in the Republic ?, only a point of order but not sure they would have to have a vote.

"don't want nothing".

Basic English grammar, double negative there.

Yes, Republic would have to have a vote. It may well be a technicality, but for a united Ireland you'd need to demonstrate that both NI and Republic wanted a united Ireland.
You'd imagine the Republic would vote yes... but then again people expected Remain to win.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 12:23]

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 12:44 - Mar 21 with 2064 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 12:22 - Mar 21 by blueytheblue

"don't want nothing".

Basic English grammar, double negative there.

Yes, Republic would have to have a vote. It may well be a technicality, but for a united Ireland you'd need to demonstrate that both NI and Republic wanted a united Ireland.
You'd imagine the Republic would vote yes... but then again people expected Remain to win.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 12:23]

English grammar hey, lol.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:15 - Mar 21 with 2011 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 12:44 - Mar 21 by trampie

English grammar hey, lol.

Indeed, trampie, indeed.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:27 - Mar 21 with 1992 viewsdickythorpe

Stop it now Trampie.
McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:29 - Mar 21 with 1990 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 11:37 - Mar 21 by CountyJim

Its been said that as many as half the ones at the top of the IRA were British informers/compromised, British spies were said to be infiltrating everywhere.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 13:29]

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:37 - Mar 21 with 1962 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:29 - Mar 21 by trampie

Its been said that as many as half the ones at the top of the IRA were British informers/compromised, British spies were said to be infiltrating everywhere.

Of course it's been said.

You probably just heard that being said on BBC news...

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:37 - Mar 21 with 1959 viewslondonlisa2001

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:29 - Mar 21 by trampie

You surely must realise that one of the ways that the government would attempt to undermine the morale of the 'other' side, would be to try to spread rumours about them really being MI5?

It doesn't mean that they are.
McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:46 - Mar 21 with 1943 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:37 - Mar 21 by blueytheblue

Of course it's been said.

You probably just heard that being said on BBC news...

I haven't seen the Beeb news, I seen the 50% figure online somewhere a few months ago, but it could have been written several years ago, I didn't notice, but it seemed like a high figure so I remembered it, doesn't mean to say it was correct but it does seem like they were infiltrated/compromised, I seen what Tebbit had to say and there was mention about British intelligence penetrating right the way up to the IRA Army Council.

I would be interested to know what is the BBC news saying blueythblue ?

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:53 - Mar 21 with 1928 viewsblueytheblue

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:46 - Mar 21 by trampie

I haven't seen the Beeb news, I seen the 50% figure online somewhere a few months ago, but it could have been written several years ago, I didn't notice, but it seemed like a high figure so I remembered it, doesn't mean to say it was correct but it does seem like they were infiltrated/compromised, I seen what Tebbit had to say and there was mention about British intelligence penetrating right the way up to the IRA Army Council.

I would be interested to know what is the BBC news saying blueythblue ?

Some fawning as you'd expect. Mentioned the MI5 stuff... had Tebbits comments.

Only had half an ear on it, busy coding.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 14:02 - Mar 21 with 1921 viewstrampie

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 13:37 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

You surely must realise that one of the ways that the government would attempt to undermine the morale of the 'other' side, would be to try to spread rumours about them really being MI5?

It doesn't mean that they are.

Quite, but look at the people that were neutralised, yet some were still walking the streets, that's odd, shoot to kill, people giving information and guns and looking the otherway, internment, trumped up charges, lots was said to have gone on, yet some allowed to walk around and then meet the Queen, its odd.

Look at Bernadette Devlin shot 14 times, British Army were watching the house, it is said paras went in and did nothing waiting for them to die, other 'regular' soldiers turned up and got help 1/2hr later.

Look at the Pat Finucane murder he was said to have been killed by a gang acting on MI5 intelligence.

Yet McGuinness and Adams still walking around with the might of the British State, Ulster loyalist paramilitaries and the police etc all just watching.
I don't buy it, I might have been born at night but it wasn't last night. lol.

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 08:07 - Apr 13 with 1673 viewstrampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39573536

McGuinness what side was he on ? on 09:55 - Apr 13 with 1622 viewsperchrockjack

Bernadette Devlin, another hate filled individual glorifying in murderous deeds for a United ireland which the majority don't want

Adams mcguiness Devlin ...admire these and you re in the gutter with them, a supporter of murder for the cause

That s you trampie

You re a coward though ,like mcguiness as you wouldn't set the detonator or would you,

Truly, you re filth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024