Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
English football fans 00:43 - Mar 23 with 2270 viewsPokerface

Don't do themselves any favours.

They love being disliked.... almost Millwall like.

Shame they have not grown up really. Embarrassed for them.

If the FA kept the passports this would not happen...strange why they don't. It is 2017 FFS.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4340758/Southgate-wants-positi

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

English football fans on 00:52 - Mar 23 with 2258 viewsPokerface

Southgate was unaware of the songs.... what a tw#t.

The ITV commentator stated great to hear the English fans outsing the locals.... I think they were on 6 German bombers at the time.

You really couldn't make this up. 2017 mind.

English football fans on 00:57 - Mar 23 with 2251 viewsBanosswan

There are thousands of English banning orders where they can't travel.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

English football fans on 01:09 - Mar 23 with 2235 viewsPokerface

English football fans on 00:57 - Mar 23 by Banosswan

There are thousands of English banning orders where they can't travel.

Not enough.... obviously.

Although their neighbours in UK are probably glad of a few days peace.

English football fans on 05:32 - Mar 23 with 2176 viewsicecoldjack

Did they do any songs about getting smashed by the Russians ??
English football fans on 06:03 - Mar 23 with 2154 viewsLoyal

Do they really need to be banned for singing about the war ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

English football fans on 06:49 - Mar 23 with 2117 viewsCooperman

English football fans on 06:03 - Mar 23 by Loyal

Do they really need to be banned for singing about the war ?

No, but these songs could quite easily lead to confrontation, retaliation, violence and a repeat of England if old.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

English football fans on 07:36 - Mar 23 with 2057 viewsKilkennyjack

Truly the idiots and morons of European football.

Support your team. Thats it.

And our neighbours from hell.
They show a total lack of respect for other nations - i have no idea why.

UEFA should ban their travelling support for a decade. Give them time to think.

Beware of the Risen People

English football fans on 08:39 - Mar 23 with 1967 viewsPegojack

I thought Ingerland played very well, a million light years away from Roy's disastrous team.

Missed two great chances and in the end got suckered by a worldy goal. Glad to see that cheating kant Ali missing the best chance.

EDIT wrong thread, sorry!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 8:40]
Login to get fewer ads

English football fans on 10:33 - Mar 23 with 1838 viewsLoyal

English football fans on 06:49 - Mar 23 by Cooperman

No, but these songs could quite easily lead to confrontation, retaliation, violence and a repeat of England if old.

I'm not so sure, if it was chanted all last night then seemingly not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

English football fans on 13:11 - Mar 23 with 1720 viewsCooperman

English football fans on 10:33 - Mar 23 by Loyal

I'm not so sure, if it was chanted all last night then seemingly not.

I said 'quite easily'. Thankfully their German counterparts didn't kick off.

The Serbs, Russians, Croats etc might have been less tolerant.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

English football fans on 13:43 - Mar 23 with 1656 viewsLoyal

English football fans on 13:11 - Mar 23 by Cooperman

I said 'quite easily'. Thankfully their German counterparts didn't kick off.

The Serbs, Russians, Croats etc might have been less tolerant.

They ( Russians ) were actually singing a similar song in France.
Genuinely.

As an aside.
Having been to Moscow on three occasions in the recent past for shows, an example The Oppressed from Cardiff and Leftover Crack ( USA ) The local youth and much older were hugely in awe of our country ( not football violence ) the flag, the music, the culture. It was quite astonishing. And in their thousands too. Very anti racist as well. I think it's very easy for the violent football element to undo much of what is commonly known throughout the music scene as a feeling of great togetherness.

There is hope.

English football fans on 16:24 - Mar 23 with 1544 viewsFieryJack

Yaw 'avin a laarf, aunt ya?

Judging by other threads on this site, over half the posters on here voted to leave Europe in the referendum. And I reckon every last man-jack of those clownish English fans would have voted Brexit too.

Ergo, they are your pals.

Anyway, on a side note. That game was played in Dortmund, and that reminds me of a peculiar meeting I had a few years back whilst on a bus out to Rhossilli. An elderly gent turned round and started chatting to me in broken English. He was German, from near Dortmund, in fact. He told me that as a kid of 10 or 12, during the war, him and his mates were out playing when they noticed a British plane (bomber or fighter, I don't know) on fire, coming in to crash land near their village. Him and his pals ran towards it and by the time they got there the crew had managed to extricate themselves and were asking for directions west, towards Holland I guess. They were awe-struck by seeing British airman up close, and gave them the best directions they could.

Some time later German forces turned up and asked the lads if they'd seen any British, and which direction they were headed in. They said yes, and pointed them in the opposite direction to that which the airmen had taken.

Nice bloke, he was. Said he'd been coming to the UK since the 50s and had been all over the country. Later saw him guzzling a pint of Guinness in the garden of the Worms Head Hotel. I expect some of those English morons would have beat him up if they'd come across him.
English football fans on 17:18 - Mar 23 with 1488 viewsClinton

As someone born and bred in England, I find those songs embarrassing, to say the least. No humour, no subtlety and way out of date.
...having said that we get a bit of this sort of stuff coming out of our very own East Stand; direct ed at the English of course.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

English football fans on 18:01 - Mar 23 with 1435 viewsrock1n

I sat watching the game with my mates just thinking this is all a bit sad.

German fans were classy throughout, didn't boo the anthem and England fans booed, jeered and sang World War II songs.

It's all a bit pathetic and embarrassing, I'm sure they all voted brexit

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

English football fans on 18:04 - Mar 23 with 1428 viewsrock1n

English football fans on 17:18 - Mar 23 by Clinton

As someone born and bred in England, I find those songs embarrassing, to say the least. No humour, no subtlety and way out of date.
...having said that we get a bit of this sort of stuff coming out of our very own East Stand; direct ed at the English of course.

Yep, I can't be arsed with the chanting anymore.

It's all so negative, instead of supporting your team like they do in Europe we still retain our yobbish traditions

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

English football fans on 18:49 - Mar 23 with 1351 viewsLoyal

English football fans on 17:18 - Mar 23 by Clinton

As someone born in Wales I also found it embarrassing that the morons think England won a war when all along I am sure that public historical records reflect otherwise. However whatever they sing is irrelevant.
Not sure what trample thinks, but ......

English football fans on 19:59 - Mar 23 with 1263 viewsjackrabbit

Wtf has Brexit got to do with the moronic xenophobia of English football fans? People who try to see some connection are indulging in wishful thinking.

While I'm on the subject, I certainly hope that Welsh fans in Dublin tomorrow night do not try to emulate their braindead English counterparts and refrain from singing songs about the IRA. That's old news. How about 'No Surrender to the ISIS scum' if they want to be topical and relevant. Or even better how about just 'Come on Wales!'
English football fans on 20:08 - Mar 23 with 1242 viewsPozuelosSideys

Come on, are people really getting upset about a few songs about the war? If they are, better avoid next years world cup in Russia where there will be far, far worse

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

English football fans on 20:48 - Mar 23 with 1191 viewswhiterock

English football fans on 16:24 - Mar 23 by FieryJack

Yaw 'avin a laarf, aunt ya?

Judging by other threads on this site, over half the posters on here voted to leave Europe in the referendum. And I reckon every last man-jack of those clownish English fans would have voted Brexit too.

Ergo, they are your pals.

Anyway, on a side note. That game was played in Dortmund, and that reminds me of a peculiar meeting I had a few years back whilst on a bus out to Rhossilli. An elderly gent turned round and started chatting to me in broken English. He was German, from near Dortmund, in fact. He told me that as a kid of 10 or 12, during the war, him and his mates were out playing when they noticed a British plane (bomber or fighter, I don't know) on fire, coming in to crash land near their village. Him and his pals ran towards it and by the time they got there the crew had managed to extricate themselves and were asking for directions west, towards Holland I guess. They were awe-struck by seeing British airman up close, and gave them the best directions they could.

Some time later German forces turned up and asked the lads if they'd seen any British, and which direction they were headed in. They said yes, and pointed them in the opposite direction to that which the airmen had taken.

Nice bloke, he was. Said he'd been coming to the UK since the 50s and had been all over the country. Later saw him guzzling a pint of Guinness in the garden of the Worms Head Hotel. I expect some of those English morons would have beat him up if they'd come across him.

The owner of the worms head hotel in the 70s and 80s was an elderly German chap named Guido Heller. I wonder if there's a connection?
English football fans on 21:03 - Mar 23 with 1173 viewsrock1n

English football fans on 20:08 - Mar 23 by PozuelosSideys

Come on, are people really getting upset about a few songs about the war? If they are, better avoid next years world cup in Russia where there will be far, far worse

Far from 'upset' more just a shrug of the shoulders there was a time when there was a banter element but it's well past it's sell by date. Just all feels a bit pathetic, middle aged men with beer bellies p1ssed of their heads. Just a bit sad really.

English football fans on 21:37 - Mar 23 with 1116 viewsPozuelosSideys

English football fans on 21:03 - Mar 23 by rock1n

Far from 'upset' more just a shrug of the shoulders there was a time when there was a banter element but it's well past it's sell by date. Just all feels a bit pathetic, middle aged men with beer bellies p1ssed of their heads. Just a bit sad really.

Or maybe we're just all getting a bit older ;)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

English football fans on 21:48 - Mar 23 with 1093 viewsLoyal

English football fans on 20:08 - Mar 23 by PozuelosSideys

Anyone with half a brain will completely disregard any football event ever held in Eastern Europe.
Music on the other hand.

English football fans on 23:14 - Mar 23 with 1026 viewsEasternJack

... and the 24/7 media driven "outrage" machine rolls on

Sheep

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024