Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 20:26 - Mar 23 with 2491 viewsinspectorbob

On the very dodgy assumption that we will survive in the Prem this year, will next season be any different or shall we be fighting the good fight to be 17th and is this the limit of our hopes? We are not going to get a huge injection of cash to compete, so every now and again you ask"what the fu-k For
Next season on 20:58 - Mar 23 with 2418 viewsCooperman

On a positive note the weather for the weekend is looking great. Do cheer up.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Next season on 21:49 - Mar 23 with 2335 viewsLoyal

Inspector Bob ....
Remember Hull away 7-4 ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Next season on 10:25 - Mar 24 with 2073 viewswaynekerr55

To answer the OP - the single most important thing is a total clear out of recruitment and if Gonzo is to stay, the sum total of his involvement is to sign the cheques/authorise the bank transfers. That pr*ck has caused untold damage thinking that he is Brian Clough reborn.

Time to go back to basics, get a proper scouting network and a head of football who understands what is needed, not some egotistical tw*t who thinks he knows it all having claimed all the credit for other people's work.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Next season on 10:43 - Mar 24 with 2043 viewsswancity

Next season on 10:25 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

To answer the OP - the single most important thing is a total clear out of recruitment and if Gonzo is to stay, the sum total of his involvement is to sign the cheques/authorise the bank transfers. That pr*ck has caused untold damage thinking that he is Brian Clough reborn.

Time to go back to basics, get a proper scouting network and a head of football who understands what is needed, not some egotistical tw*t who thinks he knows it all having claimed all the credit for other people's work.

I think you're beginning to sound like a broken record mate. Jenkins has done a lot of good work since becoming chairman including the critical manager appointments from Flynn onwards but significantly the appointment of Martinez which gave our club its biggest shot in the arm. A gamble that came up trumps.

So whilst he's been devious, sly and betrayed many for his own benefit recently there's no point in trying to erase the good things he did prior to that. But this is now and he needs to go. And soon. I'm just completely dismayed now that nothing seems to be happening. Or communicated.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Next season on 10:57 - Mar 24 with 2024 viewsmonmouth

Am I to take it that Huw won't be getting a Christmas card plus update about family matters from the waynekerr clan this year?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Next season on 10:59 - Mar 24 with 2015 viewsswan65split

Glass half empty or half full?..............presently looking forward to another season in the Premier, also bricking it that we may go down.
Next season on 11:05 - Mar 24 with 2005 viewsLeonWasGod

Not going to happen.

Besides, just when you think he couldn't get thing more wrong he always seems to pull a rabbit out of the hat. The summer and autumn was a disaster, but then along comes PC, Olsson and Carroll and it looks like we *may* have salvaged something against all odds.

I'm not saying I like it, but that's the way it is. There's no way I can see the Americans getting rid of Huw. And even if they did, I'd hate to think what they'd do based on the disastrous Bob experiment.
Next season on 11:06 - Mar 24 with 2005 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 10:43 - Mar 24 by swancity

I think you're beginning to sound like a broken record mate. Jenkins has done a lot of good work since becoming chairman including the critical manager appointments from Flynn onwards but significantly the appointment of Martinez which gave our club its biggest shot in the arm. A gamble that came up trumps.

So whilst he's been devious, sly and betrayed many for his own benefit recently there's no point in trying to erase the good things he did prior to that. But this is now and he needs to go. And soon. I'm just completely dismayed now that nothing seems to be happening. Or communicated.

Or maybe, just maybe, those people put him back in his f*cking box and kept him well away from the football side.

Pre Laudrup I'd agree he was overwhelmingly positive, since then he's been an unmitigated disaster. It's time for him to f*ck off.

Login to get fewer ads

Next season on 11:08 - Mar 24 with 2000 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 11:05 - Mar 24 by LeonWasGod

Not going to happen.

Besides, just when you think he couldn't get thing more wrong he always seems to pull a rabbit out of the hat. The summer and autumn was a disaster, but then along comes PC, Olsson and Carroll and it looks like we *may* have salvaged something against all odds.

I'm not saying I like it, but that's the way it is. There's no way I can see the Americans getting rid of Huw. And even if they did, I'd hate to think what they'd do based on the disastrous Bob experiment.

The thing is though, it simply has to happen. We don't have the cashflow to risk on Cloughie's "I know best, let's sign a player as he played well against us/because Leigh has a man crush on him" approach.

Next season on 11:14 - Mar 24 with 1989 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 10:57 - Mar 24 by monmouth

Am I to take it that Huw won't be getting a Christmas card plus update about family matters from the waynekerr clan this year?

Wrong. I'm going to send him a hamper from Fortnum and Mason to thank him for taking the club to the next level by selling it on...

Next season on 11:27 - Mar 24 with 1966 viewsLeonWasGod

Next season on 11:08 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

The thing is though, it simply has to happen. We don't have the cashflow to risk on Cloughie's "I know best, let's sign a player as he played well against us/because Leigh has a man crush on him" approach.

Yep, I agree just can't see it actually happening.
Next season on 11:58 - Mar 24 with 1927 viewsswancity

Next season on 11:06 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

Or maybe, just maybe, those people put him back in his f*cking box and kept him well away from the football side.

Pre Laudrup I'd agree he was overwhelmingly positive, since then he's been an unmitigated disaster. It's time for him to f*ck off.

Any idea what's happening behind the scenes re legal action / trust / QC etc

All gone very quiet. I'm just hoping that don't allow themselves to be steamrollered out of it. Would be a shame after all the hard work that's gone into it down the years. Bloody annoying just thinking of it again and how it all happened.

Next season on 12:45 - Mar 24 with 1868 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 11:58 - Mar 24 by swancity

Any idea what's happening behind the scenes re legal action / trust / QC etc

All gone very quiet. I'm just hoping that don't allow themselves to be steamrollered out of it. Would be a shame after all the hard work that's gone into it down the years. Bloody annoying just thinking of it again and how it all happened.

Nothing I know of Sir - I'm sure updates will be forthcoming. I believe that it is a sensible ploy to keep it in house until our fate is sealed.

Next season on 13:13 - Mar 24 with 1828 viewsmonmouth

Next season on 11:14 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

Wrong. I'm going to send him a hamper from Fortnum and Mason to thank him for taking the club to the next level by selling it on...

He'd prefer a box from Kwiksave.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Next season on 13:18 - Mar 24 with 1814 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 13:13 - Mar 24 by monmouth

'no frills'

Much like his transfer strategy...

Next season on 14:05 - Mar 24 with 1749 views34dfgdf54

Next season on 11:06 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

Anyone who doesn't think Jenkins should be f*cked off at the earliest opportunity along with Dinesen the D*ck needs their heads read.

Sold us down a river, cashed in with no regard to the long term future of this club. Both w@nkers of the highest order.
Next season on 14:52 - Mar 24 with 1705 viewsswancity

Next season on 14:05 - Mar 24 by 34dfgdf54

Anyone who doesn't think Jenkins should be f*cked off at the earliest opportunity along with Dinesen the D*ck needs their heads read.

Sold us down a river, cashed in with no regard to the long term future of this club. Both w@nkers of the highest order.

Indeed. Not just those two is it.

Next season on 20:02 - Mar 24 with 1576 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 14:05 - Mar 24 by 34dfgdf54

No chance of us going for a pint in the greyhound, is there?

Next season on 09:35 - Mar 25 with 1451 viewsKulusBeatFactory

but WHO makes those crucial appointments?

clearly not the yanks
Next season on 20:39 - Mar 25 with 1344 viewskarnataka

Next season on 13:13 - Mar 24 by monmouth

Do Kwiksave still exist?
Next season on 16:56 - Mar 26 with 1184 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 09:35 - Mar 25 by KulusBeatFactory

but WHO makes those crucial appointments?

clearly not the yanks

That's a good question. It's clear our successes have been built on Jenkins doing his job well i.e. appointing the right person and staying away from the coal face. If he does that I'll tolerate the cūnt...

Next season on 11:36 - Mar 29 with 915 views34dfgdf54

Next season on 20:02 - Mar 24 by waynekerr55

No chance of us going for a pint in the greyhound, is there?

I'm 100% in agreement with your opinions on Dineen and Jenkins so I'd happily get the beers in.
Next season on 12:32 - Mar 29 with 885 viewspencoedjack

Next season on 11:36 - Mar 29 by 34dfgdf54

I'm 100% in agreement with your opinions on Dineen and Jenkins so I'd happily get the beers in.

I'd come along as well if just to have a pint with 2 good posters

I'd happily kick the sellouts in the bollocks as well
Next season on 12:35 - Mar 29 with 881 viewswaynekerr55

Next season on 11:36 - Mar 29 by 34dfgdf54

Just to clarify, have those weasels bought the greyhound?

If they have I wouldn't spend a penny there. But I'd certainly share an ale with fine posters like yourself 👍

Next season on 16:53 - Mar 29 with 798 viewstomdickharry

Hopefully,will stay up and have a busy early close season securing a raft of new PL standard players and shipping out a boat load of our present squad who are not up to PL standard,we will then commence next season with many new faces who are all approved by Mr Clement and not the current recruitment personnel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024