Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post 09:38 - Mar 25 with 4594 viewsperchrockjack

Morning readers

Managed to find bar to watch national team and...

My God, just how did this piece of pitiful puss earn a good living out of my club

Utterly inept in every way with no saving graces whatsoever

We have Bale getting yellowed then straight away this utter jerk makes a horrendous lunge straight at Coleman.

Indefensible .

Truly, if any team plays with this cretin they play with ten men

Can't contribute much more as I have to pay for wifi at hotel unless it's in reception and Lady P erch has given me fifteen mins per day on line

Any insults,wisecracks or prosserisms please make em short and quick

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 11:08 - Mar 25 with 3369 viewsSTID2017

I haven't seen they tackle, but going by descriptions and the fact he had a red card suggests it was a bad tackle causing the the fracture.
After what happened to him against Sunderland, he should have known better than to tackle a player like that.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 11:23 - Mar 25 with 3330 viewsDarran

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 11:08 - Mar 25 by STID2017

I haven't seen they tackle, but going by descriptions and the fact he had a red card suggests it was a bad tackle causing the the fracture.
After what happened to him against Sunderland, he should have known better than to tackle a player like that.

He partly caused what happened to him against Sunderland by making a bad tackle.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 11:42 - Mar 25 with 3307 viewsattila_the_hun

Neil Taylor is an idiot
from The play offs against forest, to wanting to sue the swans to last night
also should really be a league one player at most

"I'm Free"

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 11:59 - Mar 25 with 3268 viewsAngelRangelQS

I wish Mrs Perch imposed that rule every day
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 14:40 - Mar 25 with 3023 viewsLord_Bony

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 11:42 - Mar 25 by attila_the_hun

Neil Taylor is an idiot
from The play offs against forest, to wanting to sue the swans to last night
also should really be a league one player at most

Sigh...

Sad but true...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 14:45 - Mar 25 with 3002 viewsdickythorpe

Roy Keane commented yet?

He had plenty of chops before the game about getting stuck into us.

Not defending Taylor here but when that thug Keane started talking this week it may have stuck in his head.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 14:52 - Mar 25 with 2984 viewsKennedy

If you can stomach it, here is a still of the tackle.

WARNING THIS IS BAD!

http://imgur.com/a/W2RlK

Just call me JFK

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 14:59 - Mar 25 with 2951 viewstrampie

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 14:45 - Mar 25 by dickythorpe

Roy Keane commented yet?

Not defending Taylor here but when that thug Keane started talking this week it may have stuck in his head.

I don't listen to Keane so not heard what was said but the game did not need stoking up before hand, the ingredients were all there, Wales was surprising passive first half, Wales was not so in the second half.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 17:38 - Mar 25 with 2693 viewsLoyal

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 14:45 - Mar 25 by dickythorpe

Roy Keane commented yet?

As I said they came for a war on the pitch and got one.
Tackle was 50/50.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 18:36 - Mar 25 with 2601 viewsGlyn1

No, the tackle wasn't 50 / 50 but Taylor isn't a dirty player. He's 28 and in his career has only had one red card. This was out of character and was stoked up by Roy Keane's pre-match comments about getting at Bale. And for crissake why were Stoke players on either side punching each other - I'd be really interested in Mark Hughes's discussions with them when they return to work.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 18:45 - Mar 25 with 2579 viewsswan65split

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 17:38 - Mar 25 by Loyal

Tackle was 50/50.

50/50 crap.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 19:01 - Mar 25 with 2517 viewsperchrockjack

But Taylor 100/0 crap

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 19:09 - Mar 25 with 2497 viewsLeonWasGod

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 17:38 - Mar 25 by Loyal

Tackle was 50/50.

Coleman certainly wasn't completely blameless - went in like a steam train too. It was one of those when you're playing that you prey you're not the one coming out worse.

That's not supporting Tayls though - it was a bad mistimed lunge. He didn't need to go to ground.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 19:11 - Mar 25 with 2495 viewsplasjack

From his time with us, his timing in tackling another player was suspect on occasions.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 23:02 - Mar 25 with 2290 viewsdameedna

Taylor is a very good tackler and has speed. Unlucky Coleman. Get well soon.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 23:24 - Mar 25 with 2259 viewsLoyal

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 18:45 - Mar 25 by swan65split

50/50 crap.

49/51 ?
I mean what is it then ?
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 23:25]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 23:27 - Mar 25 with 2250 viewsLandore_Jack

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 18:36 - Mar 25 by Glyn1

No, the tackle wasn't 50 / 50 but Taylor isn't a dirty player. He's 28 and in his career has only had one red card. This was out of character and was stoked up by Roy Keane's pre-match comments about getting at Bale. And for crissake why were Stoke players on either side punching each other - I'd be really interested in Mark Hughes's discussions with them when they return to work.

Whelan and Allen probably had a good laugh about it after the game.

#backtojack

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 23:42 - Mar 25 with 2231 viewsAl_Bundy

Fair play to Taylor.. he got sent of against Forest in the playoff semi which could have cost us.. he's put his boot through Kyle Walker face and cut Tadic's face open in the euros now he had done serious damage to Coleman. Consistent if nothing else.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 00:08 - Mar 26 with 2197 viewsswan65split

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 23:24 - Mar 25 by Loyal

49/51 ?
I mean what is it then ?
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 23:25]

http://www.thickaccent.com/2017/03/25/nsfw-video-the-horror-tackle-from-swanseas

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-defender-seamus-coleman-faci

your either a wind up merchant......or need to visit specsavers !!!
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 00:45 - Mar 26 with 2133 viewsStarsky

Several of the media headlines stating Taylor as a Swansea player.
No anymore FFS

It's just the internet, init.

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 00:47 - Mar 26 with 2133 viewsRancid

The end result was pretty bad but I don't think the tackle from Taylor was thast bad.Not from the footage I've seen.Both players fully comitted and Coleman came off the worst.A red card because of the screaming from Coleman and the Irish reaction to it.!984, Graeme Souness - play on!!!
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 03:28 - Mar 26 with 2099 viewsLoyal

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 00:08 - Mar 26 by swan65split

http://www.thickaccent.com/2017/03/25/nsfw-video-the-horror-tackle-from-swanseas

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-defender-seamus-coleman-faci

your either a wind up merchant......or need to visit specsavers !!!

It's my opinion the ball was there to be won in a 50/50 challenge. You seem to be confusing the outcome with the actual passage of play.
I'm winding nobody up and merchants live in Venice or similar.

Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 09:26 - Mar 26 with 1940 viewsoldcob

My recollection is that Ireland started the rough stuff on Joey and Bale. No good them bleating now. I wish Coleman the best nevertheless, no one deserves an injury like that. Not a good challenge by Taylor, but not so horrific as some are making out, the consequences were horrific more than the tackle.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 9:27]
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 09:44 - Mar 26 with 1906 viewsJBT95

Taylor's challenge was no worse than Ireland as a whole.

Long, Whelan and Meyler all could have walked. Dirty AF.
Taylor.. A timeout reminded..serious post on 10:04 - Mar 26 with 1873 viewsperchrockjack

What it did do was to deflect us away from his pitiful attempts to convert Bale s pin point cross which could have won us the game

A jerk, that stole a living from our club

An international in name only

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024