Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fond memories... 14:22 - Mar 25 with 1442 viewsE20Jack

Anyone have a similar clip of the away match?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Fond memories... on 14:55 - Mar 25 with 1411 viewsLandore_Jack

One of the best atmospheres I have witnessed at the Vetch.

#backtojack

Fond memories... on 17:37 - Mar 25 with 1324 viewsLoyal

Jonesy could easily have played in the premier league, and Rog maybe.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fond memories... on 17:40 - Mar 25 with 1319 viewsE20Jack

Fond memories... on 14:55 - Mar 25 by Landore_Jack

One of the best atmospheres I have witnessed at the Vetch.

During those days the thought of being in the Premier League was the ultimate dream. Now, I would give up a lot to get that raw passion and feeling back that we had back then. I just don't get that intense a feeling when we win/lose against the likes of WBA as I did beating the likes of Darlington or Peterborough. Sounds spoiled I guess. But to think we are now guaranteed getting to the 3rd round if the cup every year and stick out a reserve side is quite sad on reflection.

Football has become very flaccid, just a corporate entity as far detached from the fan as it ever has been. Watching clips of games like this reminds me exactly what it is that made me fall in love with the game and the club, shame that we will probably never get that back.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Fond memories... on 18:25 - Mar 25 with 1248 viewsthevetch

great times thanks for putting it up .But its gone we gotta get over it never will we experience atmospheres like that again but look what we got now.
Fond memories... on 10:01 - Mar 27 with 1083 viewsBloodyhills

Watching that has made for a good start to the day.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Fond memories... on 10:48 - Mar 27 with 1060 viewspikeypaul

13th January 1999
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 10:58]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Fond memories... on 14:12 - Mar 27 with 976 viewsswancity

Yes great memories. I was at both games. Only about 11000 in a packed Vetch for the home game but what an atmosphere generated by the fans that night. Enjoyed watching the highlights. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024