Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 27606 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 28 with 8355 viewsAl_Bundy

Defining game for points and momentum. A win here will put a decent gap from the bottom three if other results go our way. A defeat will sink us confidence wise and sent us deeper in the mire.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Mar 28 with 8334 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 28 by Al_Bundy

Defining game for points and momentum. A win here will put a decent gap from the bottom three if other results go our way. A defeat will sink us confidence wise and sent us deeper in the mire.

This. In a nutshell.

This game could be the real turning point of our season and whilst I don't think the reverse fixture on 17th Dec was a turning point as such, I think it was a pivotal result. I know there were 2 more appalling performances to come in December against West Ham and Bournemouth, but I always felt the 3-0 defeat to 'Boro coming only 3 days after the capitulation at WBA, was the game that left our owners in no doubt that Bradley had to go, it just took them another couple of weeks to get rid and a replacement sorted out.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 28 with 8331 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Must win" gets thrown around a lot, but this one really feels like it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 28 with 8325 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Brown trousers and bicycle clips job, 100%.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 28 with 8209 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 28 by monmouth

Going to need a helluva lot courage to watch this one!
By jiminy,
Think I,l get under the blankets now!
Let me know what happens please.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 28 with 8178 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

For me, this is the first "must win" of the season since before this there was always time to make a comeback.

And I'm confident that we'll win, because Boro haven't won a Premier League match since 17 December when they played ... oh.

Here's the Middlesbrough fans forum if anyone wants to lurk there and pick up any information: https://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8531&page=5
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 21:42]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Mar 28 with 8159 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 28 by Glyn1

For me, this is the first "must win" of the season since before this there was always time to make a comeback.

And I'm confident that we'll win, because Boro haven't won a Premier League match since 17 December when they played ... oh.

Here's the Middlesbrough fans forum if anyone wants to lurk there and pick up any information: https://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8531&page=5

Looks like they wanna win this game an,all!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:51 - Mar 28 with 8152 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 28 by Glyn1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:55 - Mar 28 with 8141 viewsspiderboy

That's because this really is a `must win game,thats because we must win this game
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:57 - Mar 28 with 8129 viewsbuilthjack

2-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 28 with 8105 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:57 - Mar 28 by builthjack

2-0

I,m going for 3-0.no way will bozo score,they just don't,,narsingh llorente and an og,fabs to save a pen on 83 mins.
happy days
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:27 - Mar 28 with 8060 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 28 by spiderboy

I,m going for 3-0.no way will bozo score,they just don't,,narsingh llorente and an og,fabs to save a pen on 83 mins.
happy days

It could be 3-0 yes. But if they don't score from the spot, it will be high or wide, not a Fab save. He doesn't save pens.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:35 - Mar 28 with 8044 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:27 - Mar 28 by builthjack

It could be 3-0 yes. But if they don't score from the spot, it will be high or wide, not a Fab save. He doesn't save pens.

Very fair comment my jack bastard friend..very fair indeed,
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match zoThread on 00:48 - Mar 29 with 7966 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 28 by spiderboy

happy days

Bozo has gone through a barren spell, but it happens to all strikers.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 02:10 - Mar 29 with 7953 viewsWanderer

Positive mindset, back yourselves and tear them a new one, put them under the pump from the word go, for chrissakes we're god enough.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 08:20 - Mar 29 with 7875 viewsDafyddHuw

If we can't beat the Smoggies at ours then we don't deserve to stay up. 2-0.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 12:41 - Mar 29 with 7739 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Mar 28 by karnataka

This. In a nutshell.

This game could be the real turning point of our season and whilst I don't think the reverse fixture on 17th Dec was a turning point as such, I think it was a pivotal result. I know there were 2 more appalling performances to come in December against West Ham and Bournemouth, but I always felt the 3-0 defeat to 'Boro coming only 3 days after the capitulation at WBA, was the game that left our owners in no doubt that Bradley had to go, it just took them another couple of weeks to get rid and a replacement sorted out.

And this game as we went to it persuaded me not to watch us again whilst that imbecile was in charge

I was so happy when he got sacked as we could watch again
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Mar 29 with 7708 viewsMartyrman57

Too much positivity in this thread. Where's Dwight with his 0-3 prediction and Fab has a mare post.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 29 with 7588 viewstrampie

I wouldn't mind that lady with the whistle being in charge of the Swans v Boro game on the weekend.
https://www.periscope.tv/rctfootyfest/1ZkKzEAAwbLxv?autoplay&t=13
The players would definitely hear that whistle.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Mar 29 with 7569 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 29 by trampie

I wouldn't mind that lady with the whistle being in charge of the Swans v Boro game on the weekend.
https://www.periscope.tv/rctfootyfest/1ZkKzEAAwbLxv?autoplay&t=13
The players would definitely hear that whistle.

Bloody hell she is trainable after all then. I wonder how long it took her to master that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 18:42 - Mar 29 with 7521 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Mar 29 by monmouth

Bloody hell she is trainable after all then. I wonder how long it took her to master that.

3 0

Gylfi hat tick 👍
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 29 with 7442 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:55 - Mar 28 by spiderboy

That's because this really is a `must win game,thats because we must win this game

We should strive to win EVERY game.

The thought process that we can 'afford' not to win certain games will inevitably result in an inept performance.

We are just about good enough to stay up - if we turn up. No excuses from now on in.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 29 with 7417 viewsTNT

If we turn up, we win... but then, if you saw THAT cup game v Boro, it really is in the laps of the gods!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 29 with 7386 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 28 by monmouth

Usually i can't wait for the next game, especially after an international break. But for some reason, i just don't want Sunday to arrive.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 29 with 7377 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 29 by TNT

If we turn up, we win... but then, if you saw THAT cup game v Boro, it really is in the laps of the gods!

Yes I remember the 0-5 FA Cup game that Swansea dominated if that is what you are referring too ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024