Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World 10:38 - Mar 29 with 1914 viewsLohengrin

After so many posts on here centering on a minuscule assemblage of lunatics it's high time Ireland was painted in her true, positive light.

If you missed this, or fancy watching it again, here you go... The cinematography is just staggering!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08kg3cg/wild-ireland-the-edge-of-the-world

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 15:10 - Mar 29 with 1852 viewsmagicdaps10

Amazing what cinematography can do hey!!!?

No question it is a nice part of the world but absolutely no different on what is on offer on coastal parts of Wales.
I am familiar, very familiar with Donegal and the locals believe that it is the greatest and most beautiful place in the world, it is amazing what patriotism and territorial belief can install especially when drilled into you by your fore fathers.

A lovely place all the same but trust me when i say there are plenty of other offerings in this world more beautiful and magical, some on our very own door step.

We should shout about what we have to offer and not about what other countries can, especially when they are not shy to shout about their own.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 15:32 - Mar 29 with 1843 viewsLohengrin

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 15:10 - Mar 29 by magicdaps10

Amazing what cinematography can do hey!!!?

No question it is a nice part of the world but absolutely no different on what is on offer on coastal parts of Wales.
I am familiar, very familiar with Donegal and the locals believe that it is the greatest and most beautiful place in the world, it is amazing what patriotism and territorial belief can install especially when drilled into you by your fore fathers.

A lovely place all the same but trust me when i say there are plenty of other offerings in this world more beautiful and magical, some on our very own door step.

We should shout about what we have to offer and not about what other countries can, especially when they are not shy to shout about their own.

Gower and Cardigan Bay would make a superb series too, mate. No doubt about it. The Wild Ireland two-parter provides the stylistic template.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 16:00 - Mar 29 with 1825 viewsmagicdaps10

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 15:32 - Mar 29 by Lohengrin

Gower and Cardigan Bay would make a superb series too, mate. No doubt about it. The Wild Ireland two-parter provides the stylistic template.

Fair point.

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 23:14 - Mar 29 with 1768 viewsKilkennyjack

Ireland is an island.
God made its borders, not the English.

😎🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 09:05 - Mar 30 with 1722 viewsmagicdaps10

If god does exist and got made this planet then he did not make it an island in the first instance, FACT!

Mother nature decided to separate it from the mainland.

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 09:43 - Mar 30 with 1708 viewsSTID2017

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 09:05 - Mar 30 by magicdaps10

If god does exist and got made this planet then he did not make it an island in the first instance, FACT!

Mother nature decided to separate it from the mainland.

Maybe Mother Nature was thousands of years ahead in the plan that millions of humans wanted to follow through on ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 11:01 - Mar 30 with 1692 viewsmagicdaps10

Wild Ireland: The Edge of the World on 09:43 - Mar 30 by STID2017

Maybe Mother Nature was thousands of years ahead in the plan that millions of humans wanted to follow through on ?

Imagine that!
I wonder what angle she viewed it when she got the process started.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024