Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merkel and May 17:14 - Mar 29 with 896 viewstrampie

Its been reported that Merkel has rejected May's call for talks between their countries to run alongside EU-UK talks, perhaps Merkel told May 'Now is not the time' ...........

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Merkel and May on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 880 viewsblueytheblue

Silly trampie.

Publicly there will be no official trade talks but unofficially via back channels is a different matter.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Merkel and May on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 869 viewsHighjack

The upcoming German elections may also be a factor.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Merkel and May on 08:13 - Mar 30 with 756 viewsjojaca

Treat every news article as FAKE NEWS and you won't go far wrong. The only thing i believe in a newspaper is the weekend football results.

Even when you know, you never know?

Merkel and May on 08:16 - Mar 30 with 751 viewsnice_to_michu

Merkel and May on 08:13 - Mar 30 by jojaca

Treat every news article as FAKE NEWS and you won't go far wrong. The only thing i believe in a newspaper is the weekend football results.

How silly.
Merkel and May on 09:09 - Mar 30 with 719 viewsLeonWasGod

Merkel and May on 17:20 - Mar 29 by blueytheblue

Silly trampie.

Publicly there will be no official trade talks but unofficially via back channels is a different matter.

Ah, it's all part of the plan is it? Why didn't you say so before the announcement, coz from where I'm sitting it looks like Tory Central are making it up as they go along.
Merkel and May on 09:25 - Mar 30 with 710 viewsblueytheblue

Merkel and May on 09:09 - Mar 30 by LeonWasGod

Ah, it's all part of the plan is it? Why didn't you say so before the announcement, coz from where I'm sitting it looks like Tory Central are making it up as they go along.

I said that weeks ago...

I know plenty want every single negotiating detail to be publicly given out beforehand. I'd wipe the floor playing poker with those people, they'd show me their cards every damn hand...

Merkel and May on 09:36 - Mar 30 with 693 viewslonglostjack

Merkel and May on 09:25 - Mar 30 by blueytheblue

I said that weeks ago...

I know plenty want every single negotiating detail to be publicly given out beforehand. I'd wipe the floor playing poker with those people, they'd show me their cards every damn hand...

Amazing that she is prepared to use security cooperation as a bargaining chip. I do believe that the Tory Party has lost the plot.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Merkel and May on 09:37 - Mar 30 with 692 viewsHumpty

I thought the EU would be falling over themselves to be nice to us because they want to sell us Audis and BMWs?

That what we were told wasn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

Merkel and May on 09:42 - Mar 30 with 688 viewslonglostjack

Merkel and May on 09:37 - Mar 30 by Humpty

I thought the EU would be falling over themselves to be nice to us because they want to sell us Audis and BMWs?

That what we were told wasn't it?

Another fairy tale. The UK accounts for 7% of TOTAL German exports.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Merkel and May on 20:42 - Mar 30 with 597 viewstrampie

Hollande has now basically told May 'Now is not the time' ..................

Are Hollande and Merkel taking the mickey out of May ? after what May said to Sturgeon.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Merkel and May on 20:44 - Mar 30 with 590 viewsblueytheblue

Merkel and May on 20:42 - Mar 30 by trampie

Hollande has now basically told May 'Now is not the time' ..................

Are Hollande and Merkel taking the mickey out of May ? after what May said to Sturgeon.

Hollande's out the door soon. Hardly the time to have any negotiations with him.

You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension Merkel or Hollande give a flying feck about Dirgeon.

Merkel and May on 22:06 - Mar 30 with 542 viewsKilkennyjack

Merkel and May on 20:44 - Mar 30 by blueytheblue

Hollande's out the door soon. Hardly the time to have any negotiations with him.

You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension Merkel or Hollande give a flying feck about Dirgeon.

David Davies is a half wit.

Its going to be a disaster.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024